Dragon Ball Super

"ROKKU SARETA MAMA" tomorrow

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Do you think Universe 4 is a red herring?

Leave U10 to me.

that would be universe 6

Hit is gonna job hard in this tournament

YAREYARE

KORU KOMO

I really hope Gohan wins the ToP

Dbs posters ranking by intelligence and posts quality:

1. Cauliflafreinds
20. Gokuchads
21. Cellfriends
24. Piccolofriends
25. Roshifriends
26. Tienshinhanfriends
27. Krillinfriends
28. Yamchafriends
99. Gohanpedros
100. Jobgetafags
101. Zamasufags
102. The one avatarfag 18 poster (clinically retarded)
I think we can all agree on this one on this one.

KABE WA BUCHI YA BURU

Here's my story, it's sad but true
About a poster I once knew
He took my memes and ran around
To every single board in town

I should have known it from the very start
user would tear these threads apart
Now listen weebs what I'm telling you
A keep away from a falseflag (You)

Stop shitposting! Is it too much to ask to get one good thread?

Sorry but you'll have to wait until tomorrow's ep gives us something to discuss. And even then it'll be Briannefags and Vegetafags shitflinging.

Please, refrain from posting dumb pictures next time you decide to post

Updated chart

they were referring to goku's ssj2 power dumb gohanfag, gohan got one shot when goku got serious

So what are the spoilers for the foreseeable future? Someone mentioned a new form for Goku?

I thought they were saving the budget for ToP.

So he was evenly matches with SS2 Goku, that's a great thing, but you people keep downplaying it

top right kale's middle finger is broken

Can't you take a break from shitposting to have intelligent discussion?

>make it a plot point that god power is now a part of goku's mortal forms
>give him a new god form anyway and retcon that there is god ki in his normal form

Reminder that all Cuckhanpedos are worthless NEET fat shit weeaboo anti-social basement-dwelling losers who take solace in the fact that their favorite character is just as useless of a cancer as they are.

JUST

I have no idea why they would do that. Maybe because nostalgiatards wanted the golden forms back.

reminder Caulifla stinks

>he is still buttblasted about Gohan

You're going to cry so hard when he does a great job in the ToP, I'm looking forward to it

>weeaboo
Do you even know what that means? you're on Sup Forums you little cuck.

What the fuck happened to Saiyan Beyond God anyway?

he'll do a great JOB alright

Guess Toei actually are taking notes from Toyotaro

why is everything in super recycled from something in z?

Its their normal base form, watch the fucking movie.

>h-he'll do great t-this time! 49th time's the charm!
Gohanpedos are unbelievable in their delusions.

it's a """""""""""homage""""""""""""

Holy shit this is the first time I see this """homage""", this is fucking shameless

So how many of you jobbers actually watch professional wrestling?

This one is pushing it a bit

Only canon for the RoF movie and manga.

Because Toriyama's original work shits on DBS

Don't be so mad, Once he succeeds (like it was recently confirmed) we will accept you in our fanbase

just ignore that this place uses jobbing as a buzzword

You're not answering my question Paco, do you even know what weeaboo means?

>confirmed
Your fanfiction isn't a confirmation, Gohanspic.

Shut the fuck up retard

wakey wakey Caulifags

What the fuck is wrong with you Jesús? It's obviously not their fucking base form because why do Goku and Vegeta still have their golden forms? Wouldn't base be stronger? But it isn't.

Goku is getting old, the kaio ken is finally killing him.

what are the spoilers?

someone spoil me

fuck the RoF arc how was some Freeza soldier scrub stronger than Piccolo?
It's one thing to say Freeza is some super god potential but not this purple fuck

Yeah, this is fanfiction retard

>Shut the fuck up retard
I accept your consession, Pedro.

Golden Forms are just multipliers of their base form

Since their base form is now like 100 times stronger due to god ki, their SS forms are now even stronger also.

Toei bullshit and an excuse to bring back Captain Ginyu, that's what it was. Just so Ginyu could job to Vegeta.

>Toshio
>confirmation
HAHAHAHAHA
Also stop acting like that confirms shit. He's obviously saying he's excited for (hopefully) a Gohan-centric episode. You fucking spic pedos will sing about Gohan's upcoming wins based on literally nothing.

I wonder
If all the fight scenes right now look like shit and they really ARE saving the best of the best for last, will Goku vs Jiren look like a movie?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

This is actually cool, piccolo stole freezas move. Its a clever way to do the homages to the past, power up less powerful characters, and not have to have freeza just redo the same move. Take note toyocucks.

Ehh, the Kale vs Pride Troopers fight didn't look bad

Cabba jobs to Gohan protecting Botamo while Goku and Hit work together against the rest of U11

jesus this is alot of homage posting

He straight out told him that he was also looking forward to Gohan's success when the guy was just asking for a Gohan centric episode. He is a writer after all dumbass

Does anyone have a copypasta of the DK rap parody of Gohan's cuck circle?

Saiyan armor or Gi?

I bet if Toshio "confirmed" something you didn't like you'd go on a tangent about how he's a retard who thinks SS4>SSB so his opinion doesn't matter. Kill yourself, hypocritical Gohanspicpedo.

Reminder that Goku has huge tits

It's one of the most blatant ones I've seen

Saiyan Gi

You're the one assuming shit about me, If Toshio confirmed something that I didn't like, I would be angry but I would accept it you stupid faggot.

It is confirmed anyways and there is nothing you can do about it, cry more

>he's a retard who thinks SS4>SSB so his opinion doesn't matter
He's objectively right though, and I hate SS4.

SSB has been a jobber form since it was introduced. I might have my old pasta around somewhere, give me a sec

Sure you would, lying retard.

>confirmed
Nope, it's not, but keep thinking that. You're wrong though, and I'm right.

SSGSS Golden Perfection when?

found it

Reminder that SSB has been a jobber form for all of Super.

>m-muh Freeza
SSB was weaker than Golden Freeza and he only lost because of his stamina drain.

>m-muh Hit
SSB was weaker than Hit in the anime and it took SSBKK to even it out. The manga doesn't count because Hit was just another jobber. But FINE, if you're so absolutely desperate that you want to count the manga and ignore the anime, congratulations, you finally got 1 win in the SSB department. Good luck finding another.

>m-muh Zamasu
SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta both got bodied by Zamasu in the manga and anime. Any "winning" they did were immediately offset by the jobbing that happened directly after their 5 seconds of glory. Try again, SSBfags.

>m-muh SSB Vegeta that got taken by that mystic water filler
We didn't see the full fight, and evil-water-SSB-Vegeta jobbed anyway.

>m-muh Krillin and Gohan fight
Yes, congratulations, SSB is superior to Jobhan and Cucklin. What an accomplishment.

>m-m-muh Android 17!!!
SSB Goku didn't beat 17, and 17 himself also admitted that he was holding back. In fact, Goku was so weak compared to 17 that he was actually forced into using SSB. 17 would've probably whopped Goku's blue ass all over his animal park if they fought.

>m-m-m-m-muh legendary super saiyan kale
SSB Goku got completely wrecked, demolished, and bodied by /WORSTgirl/ "autist of the year" Kale.

Well? I'm still waiting for some proof that SSB is actually strong or useful, SSBfags.

Sometimes i wish we can see what Trunks and Mai lives are like in a world with another weaker Trunks and Mai.