Would you accept Spanish refugees?

Would you accept Spanish refugees?

New crisis is imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-king-willem-alexander-declares-the-end-of-the-welfare-state-8822421.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. catholic arab

depends are they Catalonian?
are they Muslims?
are they our gyppos?
if yes to any of these questions the fuckk off we're full

193cm+ TALL REFUGEES ONLY.

we already have a shit for brains Spanish civil war refugee's descendant as mayor of our capital city. How bad can it get with a few hundred thousand more?

Will this get the white hispanic ethnostate going?

no

the only thing south slavs niggers have going for them is height, you are inferior in every other way

no. whites only.

What crisis are you talking about?

No. Europeans are giant faggots

Yeah, we need all the whites we can get.

Yes, but only your women

as long as they pass the paper bag test

Fuck off with this meme. There is little Arab DNA left - it exists, but it's minimal. Spain consists heavily of Celtic, Roman, and to a lesser extent, Germanic blood. Much better than being a slav.

Sure

That's the darkest paper bag I've ever seen

We're full. But if I know our gubberment right we'll let y'all in. And you'll live in the gettos along with 100 other nationalities that hate each other.

Only the spicy latinas

yeah if it was needed.

This DINARIC MASTERRACE dick doesn't care about your fake iq test shit.

oh hey a fellow bosnian.

As long as they’re not Muslims

Of course! It would not be the first time we accept Spanish refugees!

only if they're screened for things that may be in our favour
>actually white, as in could pass for north western european
>intelligent
>right wing (the further the better)
>not going to undermine the country in any way
>hardworking
let's be real very very few Spaniards would meet this criteria

depends if youre above 193cm.

I bet you've never met a single Spanish woman/girl, they're worse than the Swedish ones, at this point.

call on your countrymen to return home.

>latino spics
>white

im 182 cm

turkic manlet.

We have more British refugees than Spanish in UK. Your country is officially a shithole now, and not even the Brexit is going to fix this.

>Imminent crisis
Please elaborate.

im 175 but still dont consider myself a manlet because a good 1/3 of men are still shorter than me

Jakajka jodanse godos de mierda viva C A N A R I A S

:/

>amerimutt

Being surrounded by manlets doesn't make you a non-manlet.

I really don't now what he's talking about, probably just shitpostting.

Hitler was 1.75 the manlet always leads the lankey

Debt- social security- demographics-

Thanks famalam..

Just get a job Cas*illian

Fuck no, because they'll either be Catalonians or faggots who didn't have the balls to join the army and annex Catalonia

Bosnia > everyone else

I think it does because avg height depends on the population. i’d rather be led.

pfff no

Stop watching LaSexta, the rest of Europe have these same problems. Where do you think you're going to flee?

This nation needs to die. sorry bro

Yeah.. the same problems.

It must live on. Hold onto nationalism.
Bosnian food is better than Romanian.

Benidorm may as well be a ghetto or Guantanamo Bay for Brits. I think the solution here is to remove social media or mobile phones, I feel like they've caused the biggest damages possible in the modern dating scene. Even if you take a woman out she's always going to be glued to her phone no matter how much you impress her.

>implying i don't already know this and think about it every day
it's inevitable that at some point i'll have no choice but to join the diaspora, I don't think spain would be my first choice though, although a lot of old people go there to die so it can't be that bad

NOOOOO DON'T DO LEAVE FELLOW SPANIARD!!!! We have fight for Hispanola! I'll be there in a few years to ignite the Second Fascist Uprising

We can't annex Catalinia, because it has never been an independent state.

you wish

I dont have to wish for facts

>Right wing

This is the only hard thing to find in Spaniards from your list.

Most of my countrymates are a buch of SJW sheeps.

Anyway, dont worry, actually the true Spaniards are only the 30% of our actual expat population (about 300k). The rest are "Spaniards" (niggers, latinos and morrocans with Spanish nationality).

Give thanks to Zapatero.

And even with this, we are one of the countries with the lesser expat population, 2% (which is really 0,6% for the reason given above).

keep dreaming buddy

The state wastes every resource in our boomers, public workers.

Debt is going to be unmanagable as we are already 140% debt/GDP and thats with ECB helping.

When interest rates go up it's going to be like Greece all over again.
It's lost already, we only have one way deeper into the shithole.

The only thing I dream of is for SJW faggots and feminists to die already. I also dream of the return of Yugoslavia with Tito style communism but most the death of SJWs.

>Look at me, mom. I'm being a retard on Sup Forums again.

lol, are you kidding me, you don't even have men in your country

why is Estonia's so low
that's a nice dream

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

>Spain 46M
>Population of Spain 46,56M

>USA 252,7M
>Population of the USA 323,1M

>Most of my countrymates are a buch of SJW sheeps.
Bullshit. Spanish people are the biggest virtue signalers of the world, but at the same time we're more closet racist then the average European.

>Look I'm an ignorant.

Spain debt/GDP is 137% and that is with our GDP cooked.

Anyway that's manipulable.

Check our stock market: 40% down of the max while the others are record high.

yes they are european brothers

what the fuck UK is 87.17% white
where I live it's between 30 and 40%
and a lot of those whites are fucking polish
It's a literal dystopia

No fight for your country don´t escape.

If you unironically think that Spain is the only European country with a debt problem, you're the ignorant.

We have MORE problems.. that's only one detonator.

Debt crisis-No pensions-no consumption-more unemployment- all over again

Jep, actual Spaniards of course.

le 56% paper bag

Again, like the rest of Europe. In the Netherlands, their own king told them that the welfare state is over.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-king-willem-alexander-declares-the-end-of-the-welfare-state-8822421.html

>im 175
>not manlet
man....

What nationalism man, this nation is artificial

No.

Perhaps Argentina will take you in. But keep in mind, that if you abandon your country, the black and muslim hordes WILL overrun Spain. Every European that emigrates signs a death sentence for their country.

this

Your country was killed by EU
Companies around the world ignored Spain and invest in Morocco
Because their wage is cheaper and cancelled the Export Tariffs on products to EU

>Your country was killed by EU
This is completely correct.

I won't but you guys look like arabs, so merkel will let you in anyway.

what they love the nigger dick?

>Worse Mexico wants to move in

Yeah nah mate fuck off we're full

why do you lump in Europeans with "latino" mexican Indians? I will never understand this. Should jamaicans be lumped together with white English people, after all they share the same names. What about the haitans and white french, plenty of Francois names to share between the two. So fucking tiring.

Only the sexy chicas

Englandstan will be browner than their paki cousins be the end of the century.

Not really, but they're huge degenerates

Do Spanish women/girls love dicks? Shocking!

No, but Spain has the second divorce rate in the world and after a couple of years all of our women become a piece of shit
t_d_s p_t_s

Where!?

Spanish women/girls are asexual beings who hate men.

user, be careful with what you say, you don't want to get caught by CNI

All Spanish women should leave and the men left should kill every single undesirable in the country

did you not notice the adjective in front of the noun?

>most of my countrymates are a bunch of SJW sheeps
I beg to differ, but I don't blame you for thinking that. Unlike other countries you might have noticed that there is an unspoken social rule in here, have you ever heard of the say 'In Spain, you are either leftists, or apparent like one?' Right wingers in our country are completly silent, but that doesn't mean that they aren't there. They just keep it quiet and only show up either in the ballots or when something directly threatening to the integrity of Spain happens (see Catalonia separatism)

Now, about those graphs. the first one, that's what would happen if absolutely fucking nothing happens in those 50 years, that's half a century without any changes to fix the population problem, long term graphs doesn't worth shit unless is to represent a current situation and calculate a solution.
If I'm not wrong the new economic analysis jus released today, and while the goverment's predictions were higher than the actual results, we managed to pay the stablished debts.

We already did

that's the impression i got, very tough, not feminine at all.

Ever been in Madrid? They may hate men, but they love dick.
They will accuse you of rape later so be careful famalamam