Outbreak Company

Despite being stupid and cringe show, for some reason I keep watching it and I kinda like it despite its flaws.

Your opinions about this anime?

> stupid and cringe
It was good.

It was pretty fun.

How was it cringe?

I think he calls it that because he actually likes it but is afraid of the verbal confrontation that may come when that one guy comes along and says that it sucks.

Watching through this right now, enjoying it. He was pretty cringey in the beginning but thankfully it only lasted like 2 episodes

Hey fag go get some taste, and never come back.

>half-elves are for loving

It's a superior version of Gate.

this is a different kind of otaku wank

It's interesting to see cultural domination instead of pure military force. Empress best girl.

Patrician as fuck.
Only half and elf can fit in a bag.

Subversion is more the term here.

I finished it some days ago, the show was super fun, the dwarves are people of culture and Petralka best girl.

Can't pick between loli and half-elf

Loli is best girl, half-elf is best wife, done.

Enjoyable but suffers the same thing as many other comedies, with the last few episodes having to try and be dramatic.

>LN translations are dead.
It hurts.

Right, they're getting an entire empire hooked and dependent on an aspect of culture only you can produce.
>the dwarves are people of culture
A shame we didn't get to see more of them. Would've been nice to see what the dwarven holds look like, hopefully all of their women are as good as the dwarven princess.

>the last few episodes having to try and be dramatic
Why do they always do this?

J-Novel will probably pick it up soon.

It was alright, simple story and nice design, the only thing is that I wish the design was a little more detailed, but I still liked it regardless.

It was fun.

I was just going to ask about that. There was translation project ongoing but I guess it died.

Jesus does OP have no balls to state his opinion clearly and not behind buzzwords?

I vaguely remember it being enjoyable.

Myucel is absolutely perfect.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Crocodile man is a good monster

>Sup Forums now considers outbreak company "stupid" and "cringe"

Wow, summer is in full force.

Fuck you Neo Sup Forums

>quintangle love triangle, pseudo harem shit is good unless its loveru
Myucel was the only saving grave of that show.

>Not the dwarves
>Not the eccentric elves
>Not the based imperial council
>Not the charming Empress
>Not the underlying dark story about the game of thrones between the parents of the empress and her cousin
>Not the big breasted werewolf girl who has a complex about herself.

It has one of the best advisers/council for any kingdom in anime.