Why do y'all always trying to get Sam Hyde in trouble? He's on your side

Why do y'all always trying to get Sam Hyde in trouble? He's on your side.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/UeiEpuAiv5RdYgBaQ5UcEg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this? Is he a politician?

A right wing comedian

he's comedian cuck

Someone post the one where he's looking at the computer monitor in the dark and then looking at the camera.

I don't know who the fuck that ugly bastard is

He will get got in the end there is no way to avoid it, so it seems (he will die)

he's a madman and needs to be stopped

I bet if Sam Hyde shot up a place everyone would think it's a hoax

Because it’s fun to fuck with you Sam. Also, you look like shit lately. Trim your moustache out of our mouth at least.

The blood on his hands is truly surreal

WHY DIDN'T THE FBI INTERVENE AND TAKE THIS BASTARD DOWN??????????????????

They were to busy covering for Hillary

First day on Sup Forums?

give me the newest hyde wars pay pigs

He can't keep getting away with it.

He can't keep getting away with this

Yes.

Hyde your Daughters 2022™

because he has KILLED PEOPLE!!!

is he back you might ask. the answer is yes!

Aren't there pics of him blowing a tranny?

Officer maggot is the best skit ever.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnigger

Yeah we know he's on our side why do you think we keep giving the mother fucker so much free publicity? You bloody dolt.

THICC HYDE

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

he's the second in command of the islamic state

what the fuck do you think we would do, let this degenerate madman run around unchecked?

Sam is a juice head. I don't support Sam or his juicing

He just needs love..

>falling for le scam sam's tricks ever

not even once.

He actually once responded to this, much to everyone's surprise he fucking loves it.

Someone needs to create an app to track Sam Hyde. Like Waze but for Sam Hyde sightings. Call it "Nowhere to Hyde"

He's the most successful spree killer in history

One time, Sam Hyde uppercut a horse and it turned into a giraffe.

We're setting Sam up to be the perfect assassin. He'll be able to do crimes in broad daylight and nobody will arrest or report on him for fear of getting rused. Keep this on the DL though.

How do you pronounce his name?

I don't want to get him in trouble. I want to see news stations or police scanners say his name.

He's a bad man. A VERY bad man. He come to Panama to teach us English. Then he made fun of all of our accents. He tell us every time we ask for a coke, it sounds like we ask for a cock. Then he fucked my sister and went back to USA. Now I have shit English, and mixed race little brother who threatens us daily. He's a bad man.

Çam Jaid

IDK why but this made me laugh my ass off.

Kek

mi brudda

sam hydes going to take out the deepstate while wearing a sam hyde mask

This link to hydewars 26
PLEASE

Why not?

>being this retarded
Why can't you cunts just fucking lurk and shut the fuck up? No one wants your nigger views. You should be beaten to death with a club like a a baby seals get clubbed by leafs.

Rare Flag Is Rare

I found Sam

I heard he was behind Vegas massacre? Anyone confirm?

Confirmed

anyone intentionally becoming a 'face' for a 'movement' is doomed to ridicule

also his eyes are too small

(You)

Your jew magic doesn't work on me

Impressive digits tho. GFY

Kidding aside, has Sam ever been interviewed by the FBI after being implicated in any terroristic events?

I too would like to know this

I need that screencap of Hyde being accused as one that killed Caesar. Help me out here anons.

He has been incarcerated a total of three times, once in maximum security facility located in an undisclosed location somewhere in Luxembourg. Escaped every time.

just the first couple of times, after that they got wise to our shenanigans

That's the plan user. Just like Trump. Someday Trump will shoot a terrorist on 5th Avenue and his supporters will cheer him.

fuck off neogaf

Is this it?

Pay for the Greenlight special yourself poorfags.

sam hyde = reddit
Tim Heidecker = Sup Forums

Nah, while that is entertaining, it isn't the one I'm trying to find. The one I have in mind had, I think, someone trying to start up a 'Roman Sup Forums' thread by yelling that Caesar got killed and a quick reply is a picture of Sam in a toga, saying that he was the suspect for the stabbing.

I was in that fucking thread! That Sam Hyde toga pic was on point memery. Shit was lit.

He's dealt with this so many times there is probably a guy at the FBI that calls Sam every time something happens and asks "Were you in this state? No, ok talk to you next time"

IS IT SWEET MON?

NO YELLOW YAM SCAM

I genuinely like Sam. That's why I choose, out of the goodness of my heart, to denounce his name in public chatrooms, fabricate falsehoods about him, and make at least one shop with his face on when a happening rolls by.

Holy fuck talk about the opposite of the truth

>get Sam Hyde in trouble
you do realize that every time a tv station calls him the shooter he makes at least a million suing them? hes retired because of us

Finally found the pic. Here is every post with that pic on 4plebs:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/UeiEpuAiv5RdYgBaQ5UcEg/

Forgot pic lol

Wow my little nugger is looking so THICC
Look at how he's grown

I’m almost positive Sam created this epic may may himself.

he's a

JEEEEEEEW
E
E
E
E
E
W

Thanks mate!

He's a cold blooded killer. Despite what OP says, he can't keep getting away with it!!

My post in that thread. I got dub z. Rad

He actually likes the meme though

bill oriely just posted a pic of him

4plebs is awesome!

Your grammar is atrocious.

good post lad.

He actually likes feeling relevant every now and then

I banged his now wife and co author of how to bomb the government book. Sam Hyde is a major cuck/druggie/total degenerate.

Sam's a good boy he dindu nuffin

Brilliant.

>samir al-hajeed

just because we like his content doesn't mean we endorse violence, all these thug retards are just LARPing, most of us would tip off FBI if he had any info on him

>ID: GAYXy89z

ive never felt like such a faggot leaf

hahahahaha GAY

he's a moron

he just plays one on tv

Fake news fact-checking. If a media source reports Sam Hyde as the perpetrator of something then you know they don't even try to fact check.

fuck off heidecker, you failed to pass the torch properly and now your career will trainwreck.

Vastly underrated

Juicing?! Brother, he's a nasty 100% natural beast. If you drank a gallon of milk a day and worked on your uppercuts you might look half as good as Sam.