Women always betray the nation

Japanese women with American G.I.s 2 months after Hiroshima and Nagasaki fucking the conquerors. Same thing happened in France Italy Germany and Russia.

When did you realize that women are vile animals without any notion of honor that should be kept in cages?

TLDR: Women are not human and shouldn't be afforded any rights or input into any matter other that making babies and taking care of the house

Yes, everybody knows that.
Females, in general, have no sense of loyalty to anything it's a biology thing that exists in order to allow the stronger male to take over the pack when he wins.
Giving them voting rights was a carefully constructed "mistake"

Are these men not fucking the enemy? Does honor go but one way? Filthy fuckin hapa midget spawn.

Tell that to all the whiteknights newfags on nu/pol/ who unironically try to accommodate cunts and even listen to the political opinions of women and get lectured by them

Men are the conquerors. Are you trying to set the same standards for men and women you stupid cunt?

Japanese people only smile when very uncomfortable. Showing your teeth is considered rude.
Those girls did not like being there.

Man, first contact must've been rad

go pay some taxes, you degenerate europoor

>they did not like being there.
Thats too fucking bad. Their leadership betrayed them and they lost thewar.
To the victor go the spoils

and yet japan is 99% japanese
really makes me stink

NOT ALL WOMEN

DAMN, those Jap girls are ugly-as-shit (short, panfaces, probably bodies like 12 yrs old boys, etc)

Meanwhile here are some Chinese mne with their Russian gfs at a some amusement park in China.

Yeah, thats fine. Just pointing it out.

This old fella fought the Japs in WW2 or Koreans in the Korean War only to see his granddaughter marry one of them.

>obese white female chimes in

Sick whores

Stop derailing you autistic gook

elliot pls
its embarassing

After the war many women had two options a) starve (to death) b) work as a prostitute for GIs and get money.

Never understood why White men always get the ugliest Asian females. I guess the OP proves that that only BETA White men are with Asian females.

This picture lmao what?

Women are attracted to strong alpha males. This is why so many red blooded American women voted for trump.