looks like a ptg regular

>average ptg fag
FUCKING LOL

there only 14 millions jews on earth
> if whites asains, muslims and latinos gang up and started to long knife them
we'll be done with them in less then a month

What is this from?

Hmmm

Say what you want but this guy has more balls than any of the effeminate pansies in this thread.

EDGY

The Orgremutt of America strikes again.

hahahahahaahaaa

Has more skin too

But it is okay to be white...

Looks like Britain honestly
Might be America though
Whatever it is it's most likely fiction. You wear a sweater like that so feds don't recognize you in the crowd. You don't put your groups fucking insignia on it.

How do you manage to be such a sperg.

I really hope these aren't the people I have to share my board with...

This was at the women's march
>Want to be discreet, wear hood
>Also Wear pepe on said sweater, a that the (((media))) tied to white nationalism and neo-nazis
>Wear this symbol around a march of people who see nazis everywhere, now see you wearing what they believe is a nazi symbol

A superior specimen!

Amerimuttistan is a satirical country.

>hood up to keep a low profile
>Nazi emblem on the chest

or he just lacks any common sense, he's a sad landwhale who walks around in a pepe hoodie and expects to go unnoticed

I was not talking about the guy at all but the absolute state of the pic situation over a little innocent sticker about whiteness

meanwhile in Finland

holy shit this

yeah agree but I think people started filming him like an unknown specimen in a zoo when they saw what stickers he was posting and not because of his sweat no?

I don't think he was expecting to go unnoticed and that it was his goal at all, but he didn't think hysterical boomers would chimp out over those little stickers and filming him to post him all over social media saying he is a damn nazi because he thinks it's ok to be white. the absolute state of murica

>el goblino

what's so bad about what he's doing? Why is there and oldman going crazy about it and filming him?
Are people that retarded?