"VLADIMER PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION TO MAKE BONALD GLUMPF PRESIDENT"

>"VLADIMER PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION TO MAKE BONALD GLUMPF PRESIDENT"
>Indictment says a dozen Russian trolls made memes shitting on Clinton and bought negligible amounts of social media ads
>The ads weren't just Pro-Trump, they were also Pro-Bernie
>No American under indictment
>Didn't impact the outcome of the election
>Trump campaign unaware
>The Russian trolls are outside the jurisdiction of the US law
>Absolutely zero grounds for impeachment or makings of any electioneering scandal
How blackpilled do you think shitlibs are right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsoywZf3HAQ
nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Russians-Indicted-US-Election-Meddling-Mueller-474309733.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic related
that's the shitlibs ripping their own hair from their skulls because it resembles the orange one who also has hair
expect exactly zero enlightenment, all it will ever mean to them is the queen shebitch was illegally fucked over and DonRacist did it

>blackpilled
blackpill requires self-awareness and liberals are basically animals

Just fyi, they are called "trolls" because there is no direct translation for "shills" in russian. That said, the pro-putinist organization which shat up the russian segment of internet after 2014 is a carbon copy of CTR.

100k/13= 7.7k, over two years roughly 3.9k per person. L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G

Reddit wants to revoke the first amendment to charge people making mean statements about Hillary.

>liberals are basically animals
That's insulting to real animals

the mental gymnastics you go through to suck trumps dick is honestly amazing

I just read the indictment, its fucking nothing

The investigation isn't over.

Uh, yeah it is lmao. The 13 people under indictment aren't subject to US law

These indictments were a dog and pony show to justify all the time and money that was wasted on the special counsel. They indicted 13 Russians, that will never be extradited, on shit that every Country, including the United States does. The Left and thier ridiculous Media got a bone throw their way to save a little face. Trump / Russia is dead.

Wait, so pretending to be from another country and posting political stuff is illegal? Isn't that the MO of Sup Forums?

So really what this means is there was no Russia collusion and Hillary and Obama are still going to jail for rigging an election

Do you finally realize that every user is a Russian bot

No, the 13 shitposters did illegal shit including identity theft but none of them were Americans so the US government can't do anything about it.

>>Indictment says a dozen Russian trolls made memes shitting on Clinton and bought negligible amounts of social media ads

hello op

can you define negligible, since you read the indictment?

100k over 2 years

>100k over 2 years

citation?

Please, please, please show me the part where SHE PAID FOR THIS.

i'm being serious btw i literally just woke up and found out about this. i'm trying to figure out exactly what's going on so i read Sup Forums, leddit, (t_d and politics) etc etc at the same time so i can hear both sides and get the full story.

She paid for it, too, I bet you. Mueller is teasing us right now.

Poor, poor Canadians.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsoywZf3HAQ

It's a little bit sad the left has been so mindfucked by communist/marxist propaganda.

Just read the text of it then

nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Russians-Indicted-US-Election-Meddling-Mueller-474309733.html

It had an organization budget of 1.25 million/month (Russia's shill agency) but the part that was focused on the election was basically funded by stealing random Americans credit cards and buying Facebook ads with them.

I can't find specific dollar amounts now that I go over it again but it wasn't much

Just look at how masterful they were at making posts

I thought you implied you read the indictments? I guess you should go do that.

$1.25m/month seems like a substantial marketing budget for an online campaign.

this seems like a pretty big deal to me, since after further reading it seems like they didn't just post ads but recruited americans and organized events too. i'm assuming the investigation is also not over and this is only one part of it, since we've yet to see the conclusion of all of the lawyers who specialize in organized crime and financial crimes/money laundering (including mueller himself).

i never meant to imply that

Why didn’t HillAry use the same hackers the Democratic Party used to hack the 2008 & 2012 election?

That includes their other operations though like polluting the information regarding the Ukrainian conflict.

Also
>anti-trump rallys
They still think something will happen. At some point they will suicide.

ah okay

i'll read the indictment

>They indicted 13 Russians, that will never be extradited
They really should extradite them just to further embarrass our justice system.

They will only spiral further into cognitive dissonance and double down. The pill had better be a suppository.

You know it’s probably you anons they are talking about. A bunch of russkie anons definitely made fake twitter account and had traction with some of them during the election
This is the best timeline ever.

They tried all the same tactics and failed. Trumps win was so massive that she lost even with her finger on the scales.

Imagine if all of this is literally the result of the political class taking Sup Forums seriously.

I imagine that /cfg/, our various investigations, and the meme campaigns Sup Forums conducted during the election season are the "Russian trolls."

>you will never get paid 6 figures to have knee jerk reactions to every shitpost you see, and pass it up the line to your (((superiors))) then watch boomer cucks flounder around figuring out what any of this inane shitposting means
Why even live?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Suppository! Lmao good one!

Those darned Russians can't keep getting away with this.

It was HER TURN

Exactly what I’m thinking. They just are definitely singling out the russanons because it fits the agenda

intredasting

>How blackpilled do you think shitlibs are right now?
They think that the MSM is biased against Hillary
Not even exaggerating
Oh yeah they think a secret cabal of old white nationalist nazis are pulling strings behind the scenes

The only cure is for them to become so rabid that even normies agree to put them down, sadly they'll probably just spend the rest of their lives barking and shitting like chihauhaus

IT WAS HER TURN

kek

is like a lab that was developing a virus but got out of control and killed everyone inside of the entire laboratory, basically resident evil

Huh, both funded by Soros, both used to drum up public sentiment for going to war with Russia...

Huh... Jews... History... Russia...Hatred...hmmm anyone else really sleepy right now?

This basically just shits on the tech companies.

I can't wait for the day Facebook dies.

I made tons of anti Hillary stuff, a few of which were shared by millions of people. Even celebrities. I used my friendships with certain b-list Hollywood celebrities to spread anti Clinton truth amongst the hard left. I actually lost a few friends because of it.

Knowing that in a small way I helped her lose the election is one of the greatest things I have ever done in my life. If you participated then you should feel proud of yourself. You legitimately helped save your nation and the world from a terrible fate. You literally did battle againat the forces of darkness.

God speed dear brothers

So low energy.
Just shows the value of what adept propagandists actually do. For free. Besides, it's priceless.

RUSSIAN TRAITOR!

It absolutely is us they are talking about.
No doubt about it.
Look at me. We are Russian bots now.

very low energy indeed

>animals
More like mindless-soulless beasts.

Sounds like a plot to justify social media censoring conservatives, create the problem.

I bet money they qere qorking for Hillary, they became the justification to censor everything on social media negative to Hilldogs campaign

genuinely initiates your legumes

>Russians take credit for all the hard work elderfags did
You realize some of us have been here for 12 years,... right?
We've made crude pictures that were put out on social media by people who appearantly have a lot of influence in the world, or atleast the west
Some of us can't help it that internet culture floods into normie territory
they simply don't understand, they cannot understand what it is to be like this

Based old frog user is based
t. - a fellow oldfag

>How blackpilled do you think shitlibs are right now?
Are you kidding? They're celebrating. Seriously, go on Reddit, they think this is some enormous, amazing revelation and are wondering "why aren't the Drumpftards freaking out about this?!?!" They're so deep into this dumb shit, that every time they get even the slightest little nugget of information that validates their stupid fucking theories, even if it's something as abstract as "some guy who's great great grandparents were Russian voted for Trump", they jump for joy. Seriously, if they were forced to admit that this whole thing has been a hoax, they'd kill themselves. They will go to their graves believing that Putin hacked the election for the big evil fascist drumpf.

>liberals are basically animals
Animals have dignity, a sincere sense of purpose and healthy attitudes towards life stages and process such as reproduction etc.

people in the west spend so much fucking time online, on their phones, pc's, tablets, etc.
it's moronic to think internet culture doesn't influence real life society
it's even more strange to deny the fact there is a huuuuuuuuuueg gap between how people think, go through information and communicate who were born before and after the internet (growing up with it).