Tfw ashamed of your country

>tfw ashamed of your country

I know that feeling, mate. I know that feeling.

trumps 4d chess will save you though shadely !!!

THEN FUCKING LEAVE, FAGGOT

Then get the motherfuck out faggot.

I know that feeling bro.

>we would be speaking german right now if we didn't kill millions of germans
*gargles on blood due to beheading
>r-remember the ebul Germa-

I know that feel, bro.

Then get the fuck out faggot
We don't have room for scum like you

You will never know what it’s like to be the most powerful country on Earth yet have your own youth dying in our schools because of low IQ morons who cling to their guns because it’s all they have to give their sad little lives meaning

Conservatives should be ashamed that their fear and stupidity is killing our youths at an accelerating pace

I'm not

>tfw proud to be white.

THIS. We NEED open borders NOW. It's not up for debate.

today i was reading the monthly births/deaths in my city journal. NOT A SINGLE ONE french names in the births, ALL french names in the deaths. It depressed me beyond belief, no one address this issue of course since it's illegal in this shitty ZOG country, i want to leave this nightmare.

I know that feel bro. Try living in this racist shithole for a month if you think you have it bad.

why do you love my cunt so much leafbro?

America used to have moral clout in the world before retards like you took over with your fearmongering about immigrants and stupid policy based in rose-tinted laments about a past that never was

It’s retards like you that have killed this country

Ironic isn’t it, that those that wear MAGA hats are responsible for the continued decline of this nation

reported to the police for hate speech

>brown hair
>white

pls anyone, nuke us until nothing remain

I know. All the niggers and spicks. And did you see the SOTU? It was like a synagogue in there.

It disgusts me. Race war now.

>tfw proud to be Greek

I’m ashamed regardless my oficial flag.

I actually have blond hair, but I was making Richard Spencer.

I wish you would've died at your school.

no one fucking cares faggot

So much edge

snow niggers aren't white

The country is not declining, just your false sense of superiority. You faggots are the fear mongers. Low birth rate, killer guns, but not one sentence about increasing the security at schools and traning teachers and administrators to deal with active shooter scenarios in the correct decisive ways.

The first time a school shooter is taken down and killed by a classroom of kids and their teacher, is the last time any of those cowards will ever consider a school as a soft target. Get that through your delusional head.

i know that feel also

Yes let’s spend more on overpaid policemen to protect our children rather than do the sensible thing and limit gun availability.

We should have metal detectors and armed security in every store too. What a lovely society that would be.

Very smart, you must've gone to college

MOMMY AND DADDY CUT MY BABY PEEPEE
MOMMY DADDY CUT MY BABYPEEPEE

Our kids are to blame more than anything. There's jeering and then there's bullying someone and then there's designating someone as the school's toilet and dumping on them every day. That's what leads to school shootings and the other kids are always, always, ALWAYS the main cause.

Is there any hope left for us mexicans? It all seems so lost, once tou become racially concious

I am proud up until the 1920s and less and less til the 1960 when it goes down hill.

There are certain aspect even though that time that i am proud of.

My single digit will cheer you up.

>cognitive dissonance so strong he thinks he is anything but a displaced turkroach

>tfw not you

>not encouraging your fellow Americans who are disappointed with the state of their nation to use their effort to change it for the better
Are you both apathetic truindividualists? There are plenty of things that need to be changed in the nation and there are absolutely reasons to be ashamed of your country such as the enormous obesity problem, the death of the middle class/buying power going down as a whole, and the absolute hellscape that America’s suburbs have become.

There’s literally nothing wrong with gun ownership. The second amendment shall not be infringed