/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - IS SUCH A THING EVEN POSSIBLE? YES IT IS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
>President Trump: Year One youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

>The Memo
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=856

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Addresses Nation on FL Shooting 2/15/18
youtu.be/GFHvpYbe41U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 2/15/18
youtu.be/vqe43e3CSWs
>AG Sessions @Major County Sheriff's Association 2/15/18
youtu.be/JVdOpKzsxww
>SoS T-Rex presser w/Lebanese PM Hariri 2/15/18
youtu.be/unWQEk87Ivg
>SoS T-Rex meets a roach 2/15/18
youtu.be/YqYmOPGjgrA
>TreasSec Mnuchin @House on Fiscal Year 2019 Budget 2/15/18
c-span.org/video/?441103-1/
>VASec Shulkin @House VA Cte 2/15/18
c-span.org/video/?440979-1/
>HHS Sec Azar @Senate Finance Cte 2/15/18
c-span.org/video/?441102-1/
>HHS Sec Azar Update on Flu Season 2/15/18
youtu.be/OeNyLGlNryA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 2/15/18
youtu.be/XTokgVd9mvw
>Pres Trump Working Session on Tax Reform 2/14/18
youtu.be/XINm8kfY5w4
>Pres Trump meets/Congress on Infrastructure 2/14/18
youtu.be/wH0K2gL1znA
>FLotUS Melania @Children's Inn 2/14/18
youtu.be/SjRblwJjF4I
>VP Pence @Axios forum 2/14/18
c-span.org/video/?441176-1/
>OMB Mulvaney @House Budget Cte 2/14/18
c-span.org/video/?440898-1/
>TreasSec Mnuchin @Senate Finance Cte 2/14/18
c-span.org/video/?440973-1/
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdW3UJ7lQvU
i.magaimg.net/img/2nyu.jpg
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/justice-clarence-thomas-says-hes-worn-down-with-victimhood-culture.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4A1SiQkPqYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Roasties btfo

Why are they concerned about russians on social media when a freakin foreign national owns the NYT and tries to manipulate not only every election, but our entire culture?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>but did it?
Oh fuck off cnn

this

>(But Did It)

holy fuck trhat cant be real

POST VICTORY MUSIC LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=JdW3UJ7lQvU

This is next lads!

Ask mueller

>(BUT DID IT?)

Source on the dancing cakes?

This is what the modern society does to people

Face it Trump boys. This is rock solid evidence the election was illegally stolen by Russians.

You have lost.

I think (You) know the reason, Max Inu.

the kikes whose grandmas fled from programs have a genetic fear of us
thankfully white people around the world are waking up to the kike tricks

There is no way that pic is real!!!!!!

Should be good

explain to me the exact crime the Russians comitted. And trolling is not a crime or organzing rallys.

this.

TICK TOCK

Literal 15 year olds

We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

MATT FURIE is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of PEPE THE FROG. Under United States copyright law, MATT FURIE’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that PEPE THE FROG was created. All copyrightable aspects of PEPE THE FROG are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to our attention that you have been copying PEPE THE FROG. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”

We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of MATT FURIE’s copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, MATT FURIE is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that MATT FURIE has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

I can't wait.

REMINDER
if you see jews on twitter pretending to be white, that's a crime now and you HAVE TO report that sandnigger to the proper authorities

Really like this collage style Trish that you do user

Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Identity Theft

Notice how this breaking news came literally an hour after the breaking news that the FBI fucked up big time. It's almost like they needed damage control to save some semblance of people's confidence in the fbi

Is this why we don't have a wall? Damn, I have to give those Mexicans credit.

Mueller’s indictment says Russians created FAKE DRIVER’S LICENSES to pose as U.S. citizens! VOTER ID NOW!

i.magaimg.net/img/2nyu.jpg

What a shit show I might add.

The indictment of 13 Russian nationals and three entities over allegations by the DOJ that Russians interfered in US elections - but "did not alter the outcome of the 2016 election" nor that any American was a knowing participant in this activity - are absurd, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Friday.

>"13 people interfered in the US elections?! 13 against an intelligence services budget of billions? Against intelligence and counterintelligence, against the latest developments and technologies? Absurd? Yes," Zakharova wrote in a post on Facebook.

I find it worrisome that American ICs couldn't get them. Indictment says this operation was meditated in 2014..

So they said no Americans wittingly helped. That clears Trump and associates, right? This can finally be put to bed, right? Or are they still investigating "muh obstruction" ?

Based Black man

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/justice-clarence-thomas-says-hes-worn-down-with-victimhood-culture.html

HANDS OFF MY SECOND AMENDMENT.

Last estimate was his flight getting in at 4, so another 2-3 hours maybe, but I'll holler if I get jumpy and need a break. Sadly that awoo folder update is not happening today.

Stitchfren you are a good person

Go walk into any US major city, there are hardly any Americans left there

Americans want to treat that shit as normal, but hey at least theres the 2nd amendment right?

Mueller basically tracked down 13 Russian twitter accounts and indicted them for unrelated crimes .

Fascism.

>(but did it?)

youtube.com/watch?v=4A1SiQkPqYM
POST CELEBRATORY JAMS
LESS THAN 4 MINUTE SONGS
LISTEN TO AT LEAST ONE SONG IF YOU POST ONE

Well??

He just needs to hold on until Kennedy and/or Ginsberg leave.

But Thomas is playing the victim here!

Press U to give this Brave american an upvote he deserves
U +1

>Mueller’s indictment says Russians created FAKE DRIVER’S LICENSES to pose as U.S. citizens! VOTER ID NOW!

OH HELL YEAH that's a good angle

So basically, best Mueller could come up with was identity theft

Louise Mensch hasn’t posted a ‘story’ since 1/2/18. Sad!
Her sources Lisa and Peter are going to jail!

What a fucking joke.

OH SHIT OH SHITGUYS A DODGE CHALLENGER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE THIS IS IT LADS

Clarke Thomas and Armond White are my Black Mt. Rushmore

Scalia is DEAD.

bank fraud, identity fraud.

>programs
You mean pogroms? Programs makes it sound like they were fleeing "mo money fo dem programs" which of course a kike never would.

post "NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT OF ANY EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION" on reddit, receive thousands of downbotes within minutes

Holy shit the shilling is real there

There a template for this?

I hate Star Wars fanboys so much.

>Rosenstein: "There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation that the charge conduct altered the outcome of the election."

>mfw Reddit trying to explain how Mueller saying no American was involved with the 13 Russians means Trump is going down soon

We are ALL The Knights of Mary Phagen

Hail Victory

U

Dem FL Rep Deutch on FBI/Parkland: Now, it appears that this tragedy could have been prevented..we get to the bottom of this. The FBI and the U.S. Congress must conduct a full oversight investigation of the FBI’s internal processes, procedures & in this case, apparent failures

So is Mueller finished? Or they going to keep dragging this shit out over some twitter trolls?

That could be disputed with a simple no. Bcs we do have a right. Limitation are subjective and why should I listen to you?

typically arguing semantics like all other Libshit brainlets.

U

yeah, obviously meant pogroms

we need mo' money for dem pogroms

So less than the average illegal stealing IDs and numbers from citizens so they can use US facilities that require them?

Just holler when you need me

shitty animu

lol

TEN_GOP is one of the russian shill accounts.

TICK TOCK DRUMPH

Lol. Alex is mad that the troll farmers stole his memes.

I finished listening to him talking about this on CSPAN before the indictments came on. I like him.

FBI on suicide watch!

We need voter ID.

Satire is protected free speech.

Come and make me

Smart user. Operations so far:
1. #fellowwhitepeople now illegal
2. Intel community didn't stop it, despite being known since 2014
3. Voter ID now

WE WUZ FLEEIN DEM PROGRAMS AN SHEEEIIIT

HE

THEY DON'T GET DACA
THEY DON'T GET IMPEACHMENT
THEY DON'T GET BLUE WAVE
THEY GET

Is Joe having a mental breakdown?

Does the media ever follow how many ties hes been mentioned? They have no memory.

What historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of "dangerous and unusual weapons"? The 2A grants Americans the right to weapons and munitions of any kind, up to and including nuclear weapons and aircraft carriers, because its sole purpose was for the people to be able to form their own armies in the face of government tyranny.

SAD! This is the brightest of the left. They cant even meme.

Probably OD'ed in here somewhere and the news went unreported.

Our boy scored

voter ids now, stop the russian illegal election fraud scams

Does this mean that Tennessee is now a blue state? And Clinton is actually president?

Looks like Donald Trump Jr. was unwitting agent of Russia.

Sup Forums CUP
Sup Forums PLAYING
JUST STARTED NOW!
GO GO GOG GO GO

>shitlibs take it to mean trump wasn't born in american and therefore isn't american
>they start their own birther movement

Hope so

HOLY SHIT IS THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE FINALLY OVER?
(It's not isn't it?)