RUSSIANS BEHIND #NOTMYPRESIDENT

From Mueller's indictment page 23:

>"At the same time, Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another ORGANIZATION-controlled group, organized a rally in New York called "Trump is NOT my President" held on or about November 12, 2017."

Pic related, CONFIRMED RUSSIAN STOOGE

>archive.is/RkGDN
>“I find Trump’s way of speaking, his populist rhetoric, his way of speaking about minorities, extremely terrifying, especially as someone who has studied the Holocaust and Hitler,” Elizabeth Hyman, a Jewish historian who studied the World War II period, tells Newsweek during the protest. “I find his speech about Muslims and blacks and immigrants especially scary. I’m terrified by the way a lot of white men in this country have latched onto him.”'

THOUSANDS of Shillary's supporters fell for RUSSIAN INFLUENCE TO UNDERMINE TRUMP at this rally alone. How many other #NotMyPresident rallies and riots were organized and funded by RUSSIA?

>Thousands of people made the two-mile trek from Union Square to Trump Tower on 5th Avenue, joining crowds in cities across the country on the fourth day of anti-Trump protests since the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.

Were you a Russian stooge on November 12, 2016 in New York City? How do you feel about getting played so hard? Do you regret trying to destroy our democracy just because PUTIN wanted you to?

Were you smart enough to not fall for RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA? How hard are you laughing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin
youtube.com/watch?v=f5aQW1b3xdM
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wasn't it also released awhile ago there were reports of "russian bots" that spammed BLM propaganda during 2015?

More RUSSIAN STOOGES

US has been invaded by russians along time ago. here are your russians:

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

Russian Marc Mezvinsky son in law of Hillary Clinton
son of Edward Mezvinsky, who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Russian Monica Lewinsky meddled in Clinton's Presidency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Russian David (Lifshitz) Lauren relative of Pres. George Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren

Russian senator Chuck Schumer affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian senator Bernie Sanders and Presidential candidate

Russian senator Jamie Raskin affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin

Russian Ruth Bader Ginsburg of Supreme Court

Russian Elena Kagan of Supreme Court

Russian Victoria Nuland affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Robert Kagan affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Paul Wolfowitz Secretary of Defense affiliated with Bush

Russian-British David Aaronovitch son of communist and affiliated with Bush

Russian William Kristol affiliated with Bush

Russian Michael Chertoff affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Mark Zuckerberg potential presidential candidate and affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Jacob Javitz conspired the destruction of US with open borders, immigration, and multiculturalism

Yep! From page 18 of Mueller's indictment (2016 tho)

>"On or about November 3, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators purchased an advertisement to promote a post on the ORGANIZATION-controlled Instagram account "Blacktivist" that read in part: "Choose peace and vote for JIll Stein. Trust me, it's not a wasted vote."

Yes there were. I think Russia propagandizes us, why wouldn’t they? But I think they don’t worry about our corrupt already elections. They go for the jugular with race and division.

Russians push divisive propaganda on all sides, Dugin literally wrote a book about it. They do similar things domestically where opposition parties are run by Putin plants.

Before this is all over you are going to find fake antifa accounts, white supremacists, BLM, and almost certainly involvement in alt-right narratives of Assad and Gadaffi that closely mirror Putin’s rhetoric about them widely available on YouTube and pushed by RT and all but guaranteed to have been shilled here.

Before the election there was an article that had a few threads about the pope meeting the Orthodox Church leader in Antarctica that was a total fabrication from I believe a Belarusian blog if i recall.

This board has been knee deep and if you think it’s just your enemies you’re an idiot.

>RUSSIAN influence
>Its some kike kvetching about muh holohoax

Yeah, JEWISH influence not RUSSIAN influence you shill.

OH NONONONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. Kremlin bot

They also pushed pro-Sharia propaganda, from page 21 of the indictment

>"In or around late June 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used the Facebook group "United Muslims of America" to promote a rally called "Support Hillary. Save American Muslims" held on July 9, 2016 in the District of Columbia. Defendants and their co-conspirators recruited a real U.S. person to hold a sign depicting Clinton and a quote attributed to her stating "I think Sharia Law will be a powerful new direction of freedom."

Snopes later debunked this quote, at least demonstrating that they are only stooges for Hillary, not the Kremlin. Not full time anyway!

>It's the Russians!!!!
That's a Jew most likely. Look at the big lower lip and the large nose.

Dugin predicted this

She's a Jewish American citizen, probably registered as a Democrat, who marched in public to decry the lawful election of President Trump, going to far as to give an interview with Newsweek, AT THE BEHEST OF RUSSIANS TRYING TO UNDERMINE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.

I get that it is hard to come to terms with this, anons. You were working for Putin all along.

>finalbossofthebagelshop.jpg

Merkel predicted this.

VIDEO OF RUSSIAN STOOGES TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!

youtube.com/watch?v=f5aQW1b3xdM

Do you think they have any regrets? Or are they still part of the #Resistance? I wonder if when this goes to trial evidence that Russians were behind the #Resistance will come out, too.

Russians play both sides, as you've heard before. They play the anti and pro-trump camp to undermine the US. They are slimy snakes that twist and turn to survive and, if they can, get on top.
They will work with anyone, even their worst enemy, if it benefits them.

Bump

Are you trying to influence American politics, comrade?

DID RUSSIANS PAY FOR THIS GIF?!

I wish I could. I would have all liberals and Jews gassed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So when does the media's Hilldawg colluded with Russia narrative start?

Right-wing media has actually been going with this for a few weeks already, arguing that Hillary paid Perkins-Coie to pay Fusion GPS to pay unregistered British foreign agent to pay anonymous Russians close to high ranking Kremlin officials to repeat Russian propaganda detrimental to Trump for the purposes of influencing our election.

To their credit, there is an actual confirmed money trail there. The problem is that anonymous Russians are unidentified. The second dossier suggests there were no actual Russians, just friends of Clinton who made up the information and Steele pretended they were Russians. Mostly speculation, though. We need a special counsel to do a real investigation. God bless Nunes, tho.

You forgot Drumpf.

>vote for JIll Stein
Every vote for Jill Stein was a vote for Trump.

Every vote for Gary Johnson was a vote for Clinton. I guess it's too bad for you that more people voted for Johnson than Stein, huh? Oh wait...

Did the Russians promote Gary Johnson? I didn't see that.

No, patriots promoted Gary Johnson and Clintonistas waged an aggressive social media against him when he almost hit 15% in the polls. It got a little coverage in the so-called new press. For all I know, those were Russian bots working to support Clinton, tho.

ICYM the metaphor, Stein was the fringe-left candidate, Johnson was the center-conservative candidate. Johnson supporters second choice was typically a Republican. His numbers rose a lot when Trump clinched the nomination.

bumping for more tears

What's going on in the american banana republic today? more screeching? cool.

even if its fake thats a narrative that could bring some lolz

Here's an article about a Demotard who got tricked into going to the Russian organized ANTI-TRUMP rally:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government

kek the GRU are running basic propaganda and subversion tactics and we're still falling for it.

Not fake

This is just one of many ANTI-TRUMP rallies that the Russians organized

So the Progressive manlet is capable of regret after all.

>Russia is really part of the NWO and Putin larps as an outsider

Putin loves Jews.

>implying that conservashits didn't get played as well.

None of this makes the sheer public hatred of trump any less real. You too can leave the cult.

Trump's approval rating was the same as Obama's just a few days ago.

Only niggers, spics, and the mentally ill hate him.

>MAYBE I'M A RUSSIAN STOOGE BUT SO ARE YOU END DEMOCRACY NAO #RESIST PLS RESIST OHGODWAAAAAAAIIII CAN'T WE HAVE MADAME FUHRER AND HER GLORIOUS RUSSIAN IMPERIAL GUARD MASSACRING YOU FASCISTS

FTFY, you totalitarian blackshirt worshipping scum.

so basically its actually the left that has benefited from russian meddling?

>I believe in Russian bots sowing discord when they're LARPing as libs instead of conservatives
how convenient, glad you finally came around anyway

russia benefits by fanning the flames of controversy and getting americans to fight each other and deepen their divisions. and they play both sides, the same report talks about their attempts to elect trump via pro-Trump propaganda.

Oh no, you've got me all wrong. Here, let me explain it to you by asking a question:
>Which side, Progressives or conservatives, actively promoted racial, ethnic, religious, and ideological division from 2016 until now?

HINT: The dividers wear black shirts and masks and receive funding from foreign political organizations.

both, and both sides fanned by russia

Trump talks non-stop about reuniting our country and healing divisions. It's his go-to "I don't wanna nother media circus today" line. Here's another question:
>Which side, Progressives or conservatives, chimped out when a President denounced violence by "all sides" and called for unity?

>Trump talks non-stop about reuniting our country and healing divisions
lol. he's the king of doublespeak.

It's easy to disbelieve from the outset. Okay, let's try this one last time:
>Which side, Progressives or conservatives, smashed businesses, set trashcans on fire, and demanded a lawfully held democratic election be overturned so their preferred candidate could be illegally installed into the White House by manufacturing what they called "a constitutional crisis"?

qt

16 Guatemalans indicted for
Draft Our Daughters campaign
Drumphtards are surely finished now

Here's the answer key for anons playing along
>Racist DEMOCRATS
>Violent DEMOCRATS
>Fascist DEMOCRATS

Racial division is one of his favorite tools, it stirs up his base. From birtherism to today. And political division to the point that his opponents are "treasonous" and don't want good things for America. One in a while he'll drop a few obligatory platitudes about unity, which is apparently enough to convince you he's the defender of equanimity in our country.

This is hilarious. According to fags here, all those people in r/politics, r/worldnews who hate Trump and also happen to hate Russia and Putin are paid Kremlin shills.

Then, according to the other side, people at r/The_Donald and Trump supporters in general are Kremlin bots ;)

>part and parcel

Is US some kind of Banana republic that can be influenced by anyone via some shit posters or via a couple of ads? I think you are insulting the country ;)

Then, if you look at it all objectively, what's causing the division in the US is the US media and the swamp, neither of which Russia controls ;)

Both are true

I note you weren't able to answer any of the questions directly. You see what you want to see, everyone does. The question is why you take the first President since Jimmy Carter who hasn't abused his office to commit crimes (so far anyway) and see a caricature concocted by his political rivals who, as a matter of public record, manufactured evidence and colluded with FBI agents to create a phony investigation for the sole purpose of subverting our democracy.

I'd invite you to try answering the questions as presented. Not for me. You don't even have to post your answers. Just see if you can bring yourself to mouth the words. You may be surprised by what comes out.

>Is US some kind of Banana republic that can be influenced by anyone via some shit posters or via a couple of ads?

No, just our Progressives. I blame the schools.

you've been trapped in this echo chamber for too long.

Americans are fat, hysterical goblins. They point at something they think is bad and then they screech at everything else they don't like and call it the same thing. Don't like Russians? Everything is a Russian. Don't like jews? Everything is a jew.

Thankfully the mania of diabetes nation has yet to cross the Atlantic.

>Jews control the Russian government.
>Jews (still) control the American government.

This little game we keep playing is massive, encouraged by (((elites))) on both sides of the Atlantic.

>t.shitskin

I watch/listen/read
>CNN
>MSNBC
>CNBC
>CBS (local affiliate)
>Reuters
>The Hill
>Fox
>WaPo
>BBC
>NPR
>The Oregonian (local, left-leaning)
>NYT
>WSJ
>Various articles in Windows 10 app
>Various articles from Google News
>A handful of stories posted on Sup Forums, usually duplicative of something I already read or soft news

I regularly talk to in person
>a BernieBro
>a Libertarian
>two independents

How big is your echo chamber?

irish, english, a little scottish and german. but I've noticed folks here love pretending anyone who disagrees with them is a brown-skinned reddit user and also a jew. guess it's easier than forming thoughtful responses.

Roughly that size, from leftist SJW sites to far right boards like this one. The Hill etc are just reblogging sites btw, no actual journalism going on there. as for irl, I'm an alabama liberal, you can imagine I've met a conservative or two in my time.

You guys keep saying: "It's over. No collusion!"
It's not over. We're just notifying you of additional information. The heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

So the Russian government used Facebook/social media to cause civil war/unrest on the US? Karma, I say.

Oh, do you read trash like Vox, Daily Beast, HuffPo, etc? Just as bad as Breitbart, Daily Caller, and TruePundit. My brother is pretty much like you and also has random weird beliefs like The Hill is an aggregator lol. He accuses me of being fake news so often, I've taken to printing/saving PDFs of primary sources to show him he's the one that's full of shit.

>You guys keep saying: "It's over. No collusion!"

Who are you talking to? Literally not anyone in this thread.

as a believer in karma, what the fuck did brazil do that's so terrible to deserve its current condition?

So how much do they pay you for this stuff? I know your narrative collapsed, and anyone with half a brain always knew foreign actors are always playing all sides, and the US does it too. You guys also responsible for all the threads spinning this as a solely right-wing problem or that the shilling for hillary somehow was designed to help trump?

Imagine being this much of a shill

Hahahhah your dumbness is showing

Turns out Russia paid for the entire US election cost
Capitalism has failed?

MSNBC is usually as left leaning as I'll bother reading, CNN on a normal day. HuffPost etc I mostly just read the headlines and can easily tell what their slant is. Daily Beast and Vox on occasion. Breitbart and the rest as well, to balance it out.

bout tree fiddy

Ha ha, well memed my friend.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HILLARY'S RESISTANCE IS TRYING SO HARD TO SPIN THIS

Strikes me as literally incredible given that your description of Trump's behavior sounds like any random 30 seconds of the Rachel Maddow show.

I think you're giving them less credit than they deserve. They've elected someone who had practically all of US MSM and Hollywood being against him. Even Obama, a relatively popular president, campaigning for Hillary didn't make a difference. Not to mention the fake rape allegations that usually would destroy anyone's career or the pussy tape.

Of course, Trump and his team are phenomenon. Not many would have pulled it off, because you need lots of money, talent, experience and the right team. Moscow might have helped him with the leaks, but first of all, all they did was expose corruption, and second, nobody can prove Kremlin did it and not someone else using Russian IP. All they have are suspicions and fake/false fingerprints, that's why all the reports say "highly likely", etc.

The Slav will inherit the world

likewise, but more hannity and less maddow

Maybe the difference is that I hate hypocrites and love the rule of law more than you. You do seem kind of the dippy anything goes nothing matters type. I often say prosecute them all and let the courts sort it out.

"((((russians))))"
were these russians of merchant decent by chance

March 4 Trump rally in DC is literally next month
+++

Cyka Blyat!

>Post YFW normies now call 'Russians' what Sup Forums has known to be jews for decades now

Russia dindu nuffin.

damn this dude is a fucking mess.

very qt

>Kremlin supports Trump in mass media during the election
>Kremlin supports anti-Trump movement after the election

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH. Dumb muricans dont understand that all their politics as russian - jewish agents like slut on OP picture

The entire internet is filled with Russian bots, there are literally no real people here

Can confirm, I tweeted more than 50 times a day in 2016 and retweeted Sputnik once.

>I know your narrative collapsed

This is why they are so pissed off today.

Democrats are literally on suicide watch, the dumbasses went all in on a complete lie.

I believe souls that fuck up too much are born as niggers to suffer, and we have many niggers here.