"Based" Mom

"Based" Mom

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=comparing annual death rate from mass public shooting european countries to us and canada january 2009 december 2015 because i am a lazy stupid british faggot&t=h_&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kike
>feminist
No one here ever said she was based

>Jewish whore pretending to be the source of wholesome Christian values on the internet

This.

The second amendment literally is a suicide pact you dumb kike.
Literally what do you think 'don't tread on me' is implying.

Rule of Jew #1
If they haven't betrayed you yet, they will in the future

Based Switzerland.

why can't people understand that the problem are niggers, not guns

Isn't it funny how Sup Forums constantly parades figures (like Hoff Sommers, the biggest anti-feminist that the right kept referencing to when talking about feminism) until they speak out against a single point?

But nooooooo, Trump can be the biggest fucking Shabbos puppet, controlled by Jared Kosher, and you fucking morons would still support him as long as he says funny things about spics

The problems are white males and ar 15s

Well now that you mention it

But it's not just nog violence. Our culture is dying and kids are getting black-pilled early

7% of the population commits 50% of the murders, care to take a guess what race that 7% is?

mmhmmm

>female not understanding guns
>normie being brainwashed by media
>supports limiting the 2nd amendment even more
>this is surprising

My country has 10 times the death count on a daily basis. And legal guns here as restricted.

>that chart

I wonder how would it look like if we took all the nigger-related crime.

>except countries actually at war
Good thing Islam has been in a never-ending Jihad for the last 1000 years then.
Coincidentally.
>without guns we'll just have to use gas

Hell, the Pentagon kills that and more everyday in the ME and Asia, didn't see any crocodile tears for those ppl

I think looking at fat white women is giving me a chronic sickness. I can't go into the grocery store during the day anymore because of the Pig Women.

I would relate it to nuclear radiation just to see their pig faces.

How fun is it living in Brazil?

*All those white supremacists murdering Chicago denizens... shame shame shame

this "based" black man should look at his own community

where's the source, bro?

>u guis r hippocrates!!1
You are truly at the zenith of intellectual thought.

but hey, at least your military can step in and police the place. Who need's guns when you've got a Big Brother

this haggard boomer roastie hasn't been mentioned on this board since goobergate, she's a fucking nobody

NRA is against Swiss-style gun regulations? Interesting

But you live in a 3rd world shithole user.

I think Germany and UK experience those terrors mighty enough with all those trucks of peace and other terrorist strikes.

I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing at the beginning of his comment.

but he is?

based

The worse part is the "America White" part count's mixed race "White"

>The second ammendment is being turned into a suicide pact
Do a flip, faggot.

You forgot
>nigger free nation

I wonder what the data looks like for total murders separated by race, compared to other European countries. I assume the US white number would essentially be equal to Italy, if not lower.

We've had the second amendment since our countries founding, clearly the second amendment is not the problem

>Gun murder
Because all those other murders are just fine

Well the NRA is a bit retarded sometimes
They recently got gun rights for elderly who are too mentally incompetent to take care of themaelves

Stop cherry-picking the data you dumb faggot. There's no relationship.

Fuck you, faggot, that law was to let Obama steal veteren's guns. Though you're right about the NRA being imperfect, such as when they buckled on bump stocks.

>step one we eliminate the second amendment.

>step two we eliminate the first amendment.

>step three we arrest people for wrong think.

it goes in all fields

The US is under 1% white males.

nice b8, m8.

>They recently got gun rights for elderly who are too mentally incompetent to take care of themaelves
That's not what happened. Obama snuck a law into effect that anyone who isn't directly managing their own finances (typically due to any kind of disability) could be denied their 2nd Amendment rights without the involvement of a court.

To draw a parallel: Would you be fine with someone having their right to protection from unlawful search and seizure waved because they were put in a wheelchair and the cost of the wheelchair was paid for by medicaid? Or perhaps they had an accident that left them with a 6 month disability that require that they let a relative manage their finances while they recovered?

>Sup Forums parades sommers
The only place that has ever paraded her is 8/pol/. Fuck off with your delusional revisionism newfag

> (You)
>>They recently got gun rights for elderly who are too mentally incompetent to take care of themaelves
>That's not what happened. Obama snuck a law into effect that anyone who isn't directly managing their own finances (typically due to any kind of disability) could be denied their 2nd Amendment rights without the involvement of a court.
TIL
>
>To draw a parallel: Would you be fine with someone having their right to protection from unlawful search and seizure waved because they were put in a wheelchair and the cost of the wheelchair was paid for by medicaid? Or perhaps they had an accident that left them with a 6 month disability that require that they let a relative manage their finances while they recovered?
Nope

>They recently got gun rights for elderly who are too mentally incompetent to take care of themaelves
>Hey dad you know you don't have to write checks anymore with online banking. I know it hurts your arthritis to write that much
>OK dear can you show me how to setup my account and help me pay bills?
>Social Security kicks down door and shoots dog
>YOURE MENTALLY INCOMPETENT GIVE UP ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!

Well yeah
It's called changing opinions

unironically based black man though

It does include a US White bar if you looked a little closer.

Of course, "white" includes beaners and Arabs, so Orlando was an example of white gun violence.

> Everyone has to be right about everything all the time.

Calm the fuck down. I don’t agree with her either, but there’s a place for a person between idol and fool.

>mfw pic
Let me guess, you got it from the Auschwitz gift shop?

I'm fucking sick of women.

Id prefer to let civilization collapse so the browns can ravage then then bother to save the west.

We are in a Adam and Eve situation with them and we are never going to stop their destrutive path. They want to listen to serpants and outsiders over their own men.

Let them be gang raped and beheaded by darkies.

Like i said in other posts close the borders for 50 years and then we might be interested in less guns being around, until then go fuck yourselves.

see swiss
we have a nigger problem, not a gun problem
mass shootings are lightning strikes

>cares what a boomer thinks

>gamergate r_thedonald kekistan cringelords worpship a neocon whore

wow i can't believe it

and 1.1 compaired to the other countries isn't bad anyway considering we have more access to firearms

>Trump can be the biggest fucking Shabbos puppet,
See how long his support here lasts if he pushes gun control

Has anyone even heard from this cuntflap since goobergabble? Are shills concern trolling about dead horses at this point?

What is every country in south america.

>b-b-but it only counts if they do 17 in one sitting21

>MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE!

In Switzerland, you need to serve in the military to own a gun
The military has an extensive psyche exam, and if you fail you can never own a gun.
It’s a bit more then Niggers, dude.

>Sup Forums
>the right
pick one

Sup Forums is 14% "right" and 88% shitpost

wtf I hate moderate feminists now

That's wrong.

gun ownership is more like 0.25 ish and even lower than in germany.

Google is your friend.

you wouldn't just go on the internet and tell lies, would you?

Only reason why all this is happening is that the media is constantly blowing up the issue to induce as much fear as possible in order to push their liberal ideology and to get more views. It would be really easy for them to tell everybody to calm down and ask themselves why we raise our kids in the hellhole that is the U.S education system and with broken families but no it has to be about guns because guns gets the views.
Like, if we actually did ban guns somehow the people who shot up the schools would somehow become happy productive people and everything would be fine. The environment that is just so oppressive and terrible to cause kids to go on a murder spreed would just up and disappear with the abolishment of the 2nd amendment.

the ACLU was against that law too

here you go, friend.
duckduckgo.com/?q=comparing annual death rate from mass public shooting european countries to us and canada january 2009 december 2015 because i am a lazy stupid british faggot&t=h_&ia=web

They would just blow the school up or burn it down accomplishing nearly the same results, but liberals are too retarded to understand this form of thinking, it's called an ALTERNATIVE...and they are scared to death of the term Alternative cause now it means something associated with the Right.

well said user

She's going to make so much money off her dead kid

christina hoff sommers and other "conservative" feminists are proof that there is no such thing as a good feminist.

1. The slippery slope is real
2. In this case, the initial step was already unacceptable

forgot my damn image

Nobody cares about your tiny country except for the Jews

I don't fucking care.

so... you ARE saying access to firearms leads to more shootings...
HMMMMM?

LOL stay mad, cuck

I thought she was based. Yet again she is being manipulated by her emotions. Women have no place in public life, at least when it comes to decision making

Freedom is a suicide pact you fucking retards. Do you not know the idea of self determination? Do you not understand the gravity and or respon- oh thats why you don't know what responsibility is and thats why you want the government to be the dad you never had and always wanted.

not any more than access to knoves leads to more stabbings
overall homicide rate is unneffected hy guns if you remove niggers, and I dont arbitrarily make gun crime more evil than stabbings.

knives*

I told you all.
She sucks.
How many times has she mentioned her "good friend" Milo after his problems. ZERO.

I would take tougher background checks, qualified mental health screenings, and hell even a basic IQ test for no tax stamp on SBRs, suppressors, and full autos anyday.

>Move to a degenerate shithole full of mentally-ill people like South Florida
>get shot

It really, unironically is their own fucking fault t b q h.

So the solution is ban guns for niggers and Amerimutt whites?

Let's not make it justifiable homicide, libcucks.

>gun ownership is lower than 100 per 100 citizens
come on, mountain jews, you can do better

I don't know the guy, I was assuming he was implying something else

who cares, HS students are just a clump of cells.

then kys bitch.