Who had it worse?

Who's /ourmutt/?

>Elliot Rodger
>Niko Cruz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m gonna go with the savior to incels himself, Elliot

There can be only one supreme gentleman.

Hapa is worlds better than La Creatura shitskin

I would unironically travel back in time and hug him

Its okay to be hapa

>ONLY UGLY MUTTS ARE SHOOTERS
ONLY UGLY MUTTS ARE SHOOTERS
>ONLY UGLY MUTTS ARE SHOOTERS
ONLY UGLY MUTTS ARE SHOOTERS

We must implement a eugenics program for maximizing human beauty.

Niko has no youtube channel or manifesto. I can't believe I used to talk to ER on puahate and misc

kys shitskin

I don't wanna choose between two white terrorists. kthanx

Obviously Nikolas had it worse. He lost both of his parents and was obviously suffering from mental issues as a result of that.

Elliot was just a narcissistic piece of shit with entitlement issues who thought he deserved white pussy because his Jewish daddy was rich enough to buy him a $40k BMW and a pair of armani glasses.

I would unironically travel back in time and drink a beer with a chap. Im seriously interested how far into robot he was and i think im grand with dealing with people like that, nothing like experience on cambodian basket waving forums.

One did it because he can, the other did it because he can not.

Elliot.

Would rather hang with Elliot
Bet he would be less of a cunt one he gets laid liek one time

Who gives a fuck? Neither of them had any real world problems. Just stupid kids being mad about bitches. That's not Sup Forums tier. The little queers didn't even an hero.

one is a supreme gentleman, the other a dumb spic

Go back to you loser

>Neither of them had any real world problems
Both of Nikolas' parents died

Elliot killed himself...

>white
Just because they were whiter than you it doesn't make them white, achmed

NIKO MY COUSIN

all the weird channel subscriptions are from the youtube channel where niko made the threats that got reported to the FBI, lots of weird pedo stuff

Elliot was such a supreme gentleman, you can't beat that.
Also his videos were funnier, his rant was funnier and his motivation was kek worthy

Saint Elliot targeted specific groups of people and articulately described his motives. The other guy just sperged our on random people

Elliot wasn't ugly, he drove a nice car and had good manners.
You're comparing him to some 32%-er with literal Dumbo ears.

I would like to go back and just give him women advice and self-improvement advice

is there a correlation between looking like an oblivion character and causing mayhem?

Elliot was a 50-percenter

My vote goes to the Supreme Gentleman. He gave his life so incels would never be friendzoned again. Don't let his death be in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

he might be to spergy for that
I legit know smart as hell dudes who are kind of to spergy to even consider women advice or self improvment
sometimes you can't help it, sometimes its a lost cause

For an amerimutt, yes.

"""Tanned German"""

Elliot was a true gentleman

Elliot was rich
He had it waaay better that Cruz, but he was a bitch

>He gave his life so incels would never be friendzoned again. Don't let his death be in vain.

underrated ^

also the dumb spic had no manifesto or reason to kill people. elliot is /our guy

The spic looks retarded as fuck.

Elliot was a man of distinguished principles and fine tastes. He knew an intelligence few of us have the genes, education, and thoughtfulness to experience. Unlike many rich kids, he spent his time in deep thought and self reflection. He was frustrated with his own obvious greatness and the fact that he could not overcome his body's primal lust for beings whose interests favored lesser men. This was a confound he thought about often in solitude, but ultimately a dichotomy he could not live with. Favoring suicide, he reached the conclusion that too many tortured souls do, that those who inspired him to such feelings should know the same price. He left this world sharing an experience with those he wished to share more experiences with in life. His final acts revealing the duality of man, love and hate, life and death. Passion met anger, met terror, met satisfaction. He went out in a blaze of glory willing to die making his masterfully made statement upon the world. The subtlety of his manifesto's writings and his videos, which he knew the world would see even if he made no effort to call attention to them. He's a gentleman and a poet not fit for this Earth. He made the tragedy of his life one we could all feel and relate to even when we are too ignorant to view the events form his perspective. In this way he shared the grief and passion of his troubled helpless situation. He was a master of the arts and someday there will be a great film showing his life and it's twisted tragedy. Nothing could have prevented it lest society itself be transformed to his vision.

Cruz was a savage, a low IQ mutt doing as low IQ mutts are oft wont to do. His motives were as simple as a passing impulse to stress and anger. He will be forgotten in time, nothing more than an example of the dangers of creating gun free zones that have no means of enforcement. He could be prevented by simply adding metal detectors to gun free zones. He interests me not.

which one?

Elliot was half jew.
I guess that's why he was so funny, like Groucho.
El goblino still has a chance to get some laughs during the trial though, so I'll reserve judgement.

He looks like the 56% face.

Both. Elliot Rodgers previously stated that niggers are inferior and ugly and that white women should be with him. The el goblino was a trump supporter, made fun of muslims and was known to be 'politically incorrect' by his fellow classmates.

Cruz has more normal face features, Elliot looks kinda gay.

Elliot the Roastie Annihilator

>Holding the cup and not the stem
REEEEEEEEEEE

The idea that this shooting was memed into existance gives me a sick schitzy feeling in my tummy

>comparing the Supreme Gentleman to some autistic la creatura mutt

Saint Elliot is the master of unintented hilarity

>Lynda and her husband, who died of a heart attack several years ago, adopted Cruz and his biological brother, Zachary, after the couple moved from Long Island in New York to Broward County. Cruz was an infant when he was adopted. It's unclear if he was adopted from the U.S. or aboard. Adopted children from abroad sometimes have issues adjusting due to neglect in their orphanages, especially children from Russia.
Niko probably trafficked baby from Eastern Europe.

What color were Charles Whitman's eyes?

My first thought when I saw his photo - this guy looks like a Eastern European gypsy.

Did we find out which country was he adopted from?

no but maybe a hint

Right. My money is on a Bulgarian gypsy, they look so much like that it's uncanny

gypsy looks like this. the shooter has green eyes. he's clearly biracial/mixed

>search 4plebs
>it isn't pasta
kys

>gypsy looks like this
>not knowing gypsies can look virtually like anything

La Luz Extinguido Cruz.

You are aware that Elliot was himself a mutt as well, right?

rodger is a half jew with rich parents.
nick cruz was a bullied outcast.
it's like you're comparing spielberg to columbine.

not a La Creatura mutt

They grow up so fast.

*tips fedora*
Thank you user, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

wonderfully said

Just look at his chiseled fucking jaw.

I would go back in time and unironically tell him how attractive he is.

>implying Elliot Roger isn't perfection personified

And then suck his dick?

Hapas are more of a new race. The homo sapiens to our neanderthals.

sure

beautifully written

yeah, maybe

Who would win in a classical duel, who had the better shot?

not true. gypsy came from india. so the ones living in europe look native indians.

You hold the cup with red wine and the stem with white Pedro.

faggots

Maybe we should do the christian thing and eliminate this culture's youth cult and vanity. It feminizes men and makes them into nervous wrecks over concerns that are 100% feminine

A man is what he does, and nothing else. But, under the rule of hollywood jews, what is a man without his height, his chiseled jaw, his full beard shaved down to stubble, his dark hair, and his piercing green or blue eyes? About the same thing as a woman with smaller tits. Not a supermodel, and according to hollywood kike culture, if you're not a model, you're a side character. A less important person. A joke.

THE LOOKSPILL WAS CREATED AND PROPAGATED BY JEWS

Does he even count as a hapa?
>half jew half thai
That's more like a crapa

>t. has never seen a pikey

Il мoнcтpa