Buyfag Thread

Read the guide before asking any questions:

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cotton-Pillow-PillowCase-Thread-Zippers/dp/B01HND77IO/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1501908040&sr=1-6&keywords=20x60 body pillow
myfigurecollection.net/item/324691
otakumode.com/shop/5924f467d67ee0d04f0899c7/Fate-Kaleid-Liner-Prisma-Illya-Illyasviel-von-Einzbern-Chloe-von-Einzbern-SP-Color-Ver-1-7-Scale-Figure-Set
myfigurecollection.net/item/230196
twitter.com/bosshiU_12/status/893630712405827584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for big soft muscular women anime figure legs

Luka is just another one of T2's slutterflies now.

wud buy with my dick

I really REALLY want to start buying figures at all, starting with this Luka one.
But seriously I want this Luka one. She is fav vocaloid.
Stop buying with your dick
>futa
YAMEROOOOOOOOO

That flat and extended buttcheek looks weird. Yeah its actual physics but Id prefer for the ass to be non affected by the sand.

Post your summer blanket

I can't wait to preorder this fig so HARD

Would buy if wings were detachable

Got a few things in the mail. Bought the prize fig in a physical shop.

Just ordered this one. Can't wait for season 2.

Asking again in case of any other shops or advice. Going to Japan, what shops should I go to for books?
So far I got Manda, toranoana, melonbooks, animate and gamers. Anything else?

Well all four Slutterflies thus far have detachable wings, so you may be in luck, user.

BanBro Taste

I like the design, but I like more that it isn't another fukken miku at least

Book Off, K-books and Lashinbang (if you don't mind used stuff)

>futa
>YAMERO

Go back from whichever hole you came from.

Is this old?

Are those SFW Pripara doujins? I have never thought of that.

This looks... bad. I was looking forward to this figure.

It is possible to get/buy exclusive figures from Kotobukiya's online shop? I mean the Jap one, not the english one, Do one need a proxy or not?

They don't ship overseas but yes, you can shop from that shop, I even used my debit card.

>supposed to get a $200 figure in July
>delayed to August
>already have another shipment that supposed to be $250
I never thought I would hope for another delay

Holy hell, that's actually really nice. I can readily say that I do not need any more race queen figures at this point but I'll be watching it anyway. Doesn't help that the Miku I've allowed myself is a RQ too.

About to go to bed with this. Shaved and showered and everything!

Go get 'em, tiger

Shimakaze!

>ever looking forward to this brown abomination

I fucking love my station

>you can shop from that shop, I even used my debit card.
Did you need a proxy, I guess, who did you use?

Thanks, used is perfectly fine. Added these to my stops.

Reminder that prepainted Lily never!

this poor daruma's face

WANT

The figure or the source material?

I want those gift cards so I can roll her in October

The figure

>the gap between the bikini and the string

MFG says the release was 07/15/2016 so I guess you could say it's old. Should still be available though.

Ok so its not new

My Figure Garden?

How important is the pillow for a daki would something like amazon.com/Cotton-Pillow-PillowCase-Thread-Zippers/dp/B01HND77IO/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1501908040&sr=1-6&keywords=20x60 body pillow work?

I used a forwarder. If you know japanese, or at least can get your way in a japanese-only site, there is no need to use a proxy.

Anyways, I used 2you4. It's much much more cheaper to use them as they only charge you per storage period. I easily buy and send all doujinshi packages I purchase at each comiket event and when I'm done I just tell the forwarder to ship it all. I usually pay about 800 jpy for them to store my shit for about 3 weeks, repackage and ship it.

A proxy will usually charge you per item, and depending on the service, they might also add a % of the item's cost.

Which store is most comparable to HLJ ie not japanese?

Aikatsu never

>How important
Very. Buy the exact size or go home.

Meant My Figure Collection but honestly that sounds like a way better name if you ask me.

>that image
Nice. Really nice.

/buy/'s recommended proxy service?
Want to buy pic related.

>looking at the sale price of anime figures from my country
Jesus fucking shit disgusting its an extra hundred on them.

>spent days in customs
>user not in jail
So when will the canada meme end?

>I used a forwarder.
Is there such a difference between a forwarder and a proxy? I believe that they were the same thing
> I used 2you4
I will have to check these. They speak english?

Newfag on buyfagging, have read the main page of these threads (buyfag.moe) and have not found a figure of my waifu; searched fucking everywhere.

/buy/, please, PLEASE spoonfeed me on what websites do I have to go to get anime figures of ANY CONDITION.
Onegai!

I'll give you a hint:

■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■
■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■
■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■
■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■
■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■
■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■ ■■■
■■■ ■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■ ■■■■■■■
■■■ ■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■ ■■■
■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■ ■■■
■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■

Ebay.

Well first you'd ought to know whether a figure even exists for her. You'll find out how to do that in the guide.

Yup, most are artbooks. I don't like or look at nsfw pripara stuff. Laala is my daughteru, not a waifu

First of all, you should probably look her up on MyFigureCollection to see if she even has any figures made of her.

Speaking of spoonfeeding, I'm having a hard time finding this figure: myfigurecollection.net/item/324691

I would like to purchase her. For uh... reasons. Anyone know where I can get one without spending something completely ridiculous like 400$ or something?

A forwarder literally only "forwards" whatever you send them back to you.

A proxy will purchase the item you want, they'll do whatever is involved like creating an account, input their info, contacting the vendor and follow up the package before they receive it and all you have to do is tell them when to ship it to you. Not all proxies offer storage and depending on the service it might get more expensive if you don't ship your stuff fast.

Uhhh, I have doujins where they fuck like there is no tomorrow. I thinbk it's nice to see more people invested in Pripara around here.

And yes 2you4 "speaks" english. I think they only have one customer service representative.
Also, their site is not friendly at all, you have to try their service at least once to figure out most of the stuff by yourself. They're the cheapest forwarder I've used tho./

Lucky for you they're coming out with a re-release/recolor set that's up for preorder still. Personally find the colors to be better on the new ones as well.

Looks like preorders have closed by this point on most stores besides TOM though, it still beats paying aftermarket prices for the old set though.

otakumode.com/shop/5924f467d67ee0d04f0899c7/Fate-Kaleid-Liner-Prisma-Illya-Illyasviel-von-Einzbern-Chloe-von-Einzbern-SP-Color-Ver-1-7-Scale-Figure-Set

>Gonna MofuMofu in the night

What's the difference in color? I can't pick it out at first glance. Also, I don't really particularly like or want chloe, but I don't see an option to buy just illya :/

Opened the whole guide just to find your format, couldn't find it.
Done that, searched on Japanese and English words on my waifu's name and series, and followed those searches for a long time.
There's only one reported by MyFigureCollection.
>myfigurecollection.net/item/230196
But I have seen many other versions on twitter when I tried to find something more in hell and back.
Pic related.

Seriously /buy/, how fucked I am in never finding a figure like the ones I'm searching for?

Ah shit, it was not that pic.

Sec

>only have two things preordered
>both are scat figs
>one come out this month, next one comes out next year

I don't know if I'm just picky or what, but it doesn't feel like I've seen much of anything that i'd buy for a while. Maybe I'll get that Iowa by Amakuni shown at wonfes.

>Where can I find it? I can not find her anywhere .
>2 years ago
haha, good luck faggot

you've been spoonfed already, try to figure the rest out on your own

Illya looks like a Toaster Strudel

Yeah, more power to you. I just like the cute aspect of everything, and wish pripara got more figures, I've already got most of the Laala figures and I'm disappointed Aquamarine didn't paint their prototype this wonfes.

Damn, can't wait to see how the actual figure will look.

Where did you get that from?

I would say just to look on Mandarake for an Illya by herself, but it looks like there's none in stock. And, well she goes for 20k yen anyways which is nearly the price of the preorder for the two of them in the set. Checked on AmiAmi, there were none in stock there either.

The new figures are pink/red rather than the plain white of the old set.

As soon as we have a clear line drawn between art and obscene.

I want a Mirei figure so bad. There's a GK but I have seen it being sold anywhere.

Fuck, I'm obligated to get the Racing Miku Slutterfly to complete the set now huh?

Can't go displaying one without the other.

Darn. Thank you for the help though user, I appreciate it!

user, some things are impossible no matter how hard you try. Sometimes it's better to just move on with life.

>not liking browen loli
What are you? A fag?

The worst part is that I could've bought it a couple of years ago, but I was poorfag as fuck.

Anyway, thanks buyfag thread.
Yeah, I'm just realizing that now, at least got that keychain.

twitter.com/bosshiU_12/status/893630712405827584
Yes, THAT Bosshi

Well. As a general rule, my dick only likes pasty white girls, it's just how it is.

Although I will admit that particular image is appealing.

Is White Rabbit Express's 12.5% fee normal?

lol no.

That's what they charged me a few months ago. Came out to about $16.

Oh that's looks kinda cu-
fucking Miku again. God damn it.

Got my Waltrud daki yesterday but just opened the box right today because it's my birthday.
Now I just need to wait for Edytha's this month.

What's one fig you regret not preordering?

I'm still not sure whether to get this Miku figure or the other one.

Why is her right thigh muscle fucked up so badly?