Can You STOP

You misanthropes are hating on this movie so hard that you're making it even more popular. I'm only posting this here because the discussion started here on Sup Forums.

I work part time at a movie theater. Let me start by saying that, while I can't say I out-and-out hate niggers, I'm not particularly fond of them, either. But I can say that the nogs I've seen have all been respectful and enthusiastic, and just want to enjoy having a good time. In fact, I've never seen a more respectful crowd during any premiere screening.

It's not their demeanor or behavior I have a problem with, however: It's the sheer volume of people showing-up requiring additional staff and customer service. Out of curiosity, I've asked a few nogs waiting in line why they're so hyped to see the movie, expecting the stereotypical WE WUZ KANGS response. But what I got instead was the idea that they wanted to protect this movie from people hating on it. One guy has already brought his ENTIRE FAMILY--kids, wife, cousins, and THEIR kids, etc.--to see this movie THREE FUCKING TIMES, and the shit was just released last night.

So all I'm saying is: If you really hate this movie, keep it to yourself. Don't go see it. Stay at home. Or better yet, patronize another film playing...IDGAF which one. Whatever. But going online like whiny bitches trying to get people to NOT see this movie is only backfiring on you HARD, and if it weren't for the overtime I'm going to get from it, I'd have probably hung myself by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb_ccbLKhtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>(((Silverman)))

nice blog post you whiney little faggot.

stop giving buzzfake any attention.

K

shut up nigger.

No. Sage.

>claim by a woman or browned or fag
>"Listen and Believe"
>claim by white
>"RUSSIAN TROLL CONSPIRACY, ARREST THEM"

nice blogpost, kys

>You misanthropes are hating on this movie so hard
Nice try. In reality no one cares beyond laughing at KNAGZ and SJW falseflagging left and right like there's no tomorrow.

Nigger here. I have personally seen niggers assaulting whitey, slashing their tires and raping white women on the sidewalk while screaming "THIS IS FOR WAKANDA!". By the time police show up the victims refuse to give statements because it will just "incite racial hatred in the community"

>laughing at KNAGZ

wow.. srs shiat nigger brah

I was going to ignore it, but with all the hate from this board, I'm going to see it now, probably more than once. I'm white.

Is this really a thing? It's hilarious.

Fine. You assholes go ahead act against your own best interests. I'll get paid overtime anyway.

>0/10
Fake and gay. You're about as black as I am, user.

guess I have to go check it out, too.

Black Panther is better than Gone With the Wind, Star Wars and Citizen Kane. At least according to cnn.

das it mane, now I definitely have to go see it.

The blacks took their whole family because it is extremely afro-centric and blacks are extremely tribal; not to "protect it from getting hated on". wtf does that even mean?

shut the fuck up, the notion that you can't criticize a movie or you're racist is ridiculous. any honest criticism of this movie will be shouted down as racist. no one is even gonna really watch the movie. they're gonna sit through it, and no matter what happens, they're gonna come out saying it was the best movie ever. I was excited for this movie, until niggers and liberals proved how racist and retarded they are

Where are all of these trolls?

The nogs were way ahead of you guys on this one
>pic related

>implying we ain't tribal
>implying being tribal is bad
>implying all kinds of shit

This is a more recent example
>see pic

>Christians against Black Panther
wtf lol

To be honest I have been seeing a lot of these screenshots posted here and it’s pretty annoying. It’s obviously fake and it’s just making us look bad

In one scene of the movie… a WHite man talks and all the Blacks start hooting like apes until he stops, then they say he isn't allowed to speak because he's White.
In another scene the villain reads from Mein Kampf
not fucking kidding..
Also the only villains in this movie are White or American Blacks… all the heroes are African Blacks. Africans fucking hate US Blacks.
DAS RITE WHITE BOI!!
Niggers fuckin meme themselves.
Fuck this movie and fuck US Blacks. Jews will be the only ones who profit from this POS.

6T did nothing wrong

>Silverman

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Fake news. No white people have see this (((movie))).

I never implied it was bad my dude. Its just how it is.
Honestly, its bad that whites AREN'T tribal

t. Disney.

>Or better yet, patronize another film playing...IDGAF which one.

A-any film b-b-but this one g-g-g-guys please!!!

No fucking kidding you asshole! That's not my point whatsoever.

Judging by the replies ITT, I don't think you guys are smart enough to do something that simple to derail this film.

If Disney are going to these lengths to project and protect this film, I can only think it must be a bag of shit.

>the nogs I've seen have all been respectful
fake news

>I'm only posting this here because the discussion started here on Sup Forums
the producers shilled it here for weeks in order to get some viral marketing. and it worked perfectly
no one gives a shit and by this point it doesnt even matter who started the "hate" the dumbass public isn't capable of rethinking anything

Niggers spent a year making up false stories about being lynched by trump supporters. A little of their own medicine and they are crying foul.

Why are niggers so fragile and prone to complaining about everything?

They need to be nice and buttered up for Stage 2.

LOL
nice bait

this is OP

They were Russian trolls weren't they

>my wife's son & his dad really enjoyed the movie

DELET THIS TROLL POST

Better delete the entire board then. Just to be safe.

We aren't. Because we're having fun.

I was speaking with my wife's 2 year old son this afternoon about Black Panther. He said "Cracka, why do white folks have to get so jealous that us black folks finally have a movie that celebrates how great we would have been if it wasn't for you crackas colonizing Africa?" It brought a tear to my eye and I had no good answer for him.

The pic is fake, newfag.

Yeah, that might have worked had the ((((Alt-Right)))) not annexed it already.
>youtube.com/watch?v=qb_ccbLKhtc

Suicide is not the answer. Please.. I am sure someone loves you.. maybe. Dont kill yourself seek help!

oh sure now claims need proof

wew

>But what I got instead was the idea that they wanted to protect this movie from people hating on it.

so what you are saying is the success of this movie is entirely astroturfing? Gotcha

Nobody cares. It's another capeshit movie that will make $500 million and forgotten by the summer.

Let em in

Free!!!!!

Least he doesnt claim it as his own son.

Its certainly a answer

It's hard to believe how serious they are taking this capeshit movie. Even the trailer had nickelodeon tier cgi. Now it's like Citizen Kang

Hey Sam, what was that word he called us again?

>"Things that never happened" the Larp

Sure thing OP.

Basically.
AT THIS POINT, in clear conscious, I can say that I absolutely no longer have any fucks to give, and you assholes can do whatever you please to make this movie the smash success it's already on its way to being. Congratulations, faggots.

If you have the courage to, go to a mixed neighborhood and peruse the local theater lobby and see for yourself. You don't have to take my word for it.

The day I support anything out of kikewood will be my own personal day of the rope.

OP is a fag.

But we were kingz

buzzfeed hire pajeet trolls
buzzfeed writes article about white racist trolls
profit

True in all fields

they imagine we care about their faggoty movies?

You aren't black, you Stormfront motherfucker.

One day... One day...

So as a self-hating whitebread, when is it socially acceptable for me to watch the movie at the cinemas?

Every...fucking...time...

go to africa. And do not forget, not flood European coasts just a few days after.

no one is gonna read all that shit you wrote
s
a
g
e

You guys are faggots, I just saw BlackPanther and it was sick.

>faked and saged

Go watch Independence Day or something. It’s infuriating how much hype this gets when there have already been movies with blacks in lead roles. Go rot your brain with capeshit you stupid unthinking sheep fuckhead. Super hero movies are RETARDED and are BAD STORIES. It matters not how many niggers are in them.

they are a meme. imagine if YT did this shit. see kyle? how tall is he?

who wanta to derail it. let them have wakanda, maybe they'll be inspiried to gtfo and go make it

>create user twitter account and make claim
>use real account to call yourself out
>spread it
>profit

tl;dr also,
>silverman

>Marvel making a good movie
Yeah no

wakanda is so cgi BS that it had to be made by a white director just so they would feel better about themselves, in reality it's jews jewing them and the gullible whites guilted into watching this sci fi star trek bs.

>shilling for a cunt that won't show tits
Gtfo leddit

>i’d have probrably hung myself by now
Do it for real and webcam it.

Really we aren’t we love ethnostates here all blacks should fuck off back too Africa the only people posting black panther threads are idiots like you
Take this gay ass shit to /TV

>meme flag
>advocating for feminist whoredom
I fed you, troll, take my (you) and never return

>One guy has already brought his ENTIRE FAMILY--kids, wife, cousins, and THEIR kids, etc.
>nigger raising their family
you expect me to believe this?

Is he having a stroke?

It's the nu-male face.

Eat a dick. A memeflag is worth more than that shitstain America wiped it's ass with.

I didn't even know about this shit.
They either have eyes on every thread on this place like little faggots or people are being assaulted which I believe will come out desu

> Fake and gay. You're about as black as I am, user.

Ask mom why.

he is. Ask his mom.

Who the hell is that big nosed kike? Is she one of us in disguise?
Is she based?
What's the story?

AAAAhhhhhh white bois u catchin hands now and nobody helping u. See wut u did? U holdin us down for so long we can knock yo ass out and nobody cares

Sometimes when I rub my penis it gets bigger too user

I was at a Black Panther screening when a black man poured soda on my head and said "ay yo that's fo slavery cracka!"