WTF HAPPENS NOW??

abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/fbi-protocols-tip-florida-school-shooter/story?id=53147141&__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/10/officer-shot-in-texas-isis-attack-sues-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FBI says proper protocol was not followed in following up on a tip about, Nikolas Cruz, the suspect in the a deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school on Wednesday in which 17 people were killed.

>A person close to Cruz called an FBI tip line on Jan. 5 with information about Cruz's desire to kill people, erratic behavior, disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting, according to an FBI statement.
>“We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not provided to the Miami field office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time,” the FBI said in a statement Friday.
>FBI director Christopher Wray said the agency is still investigating and regrets any additional pain the information could cause to victims.

>“I am committed to getting to the bottom of what happened in this particular matter, as well as reviewing our processes for responding to information that we receive from the public. It’s up to all Americans to be vigilant, and when members of the public contact us with concerns, we must act properly and quickly," Wray said in the statement.

(((1)))

Honestly this looks bad for the fbi. They have spent so much time and resources on a dead end investigation and only could get some trolls. They were warned of this guy and did nothing probably because their hand were so tied over the bs trump investigation. Now to save face they are inditing some random people to say “look here we did something it was the RUSSIANS REEE”

>In a statement, Florida Gov. Rick Scott called on the FBI director to resign. “The FBI’s failure to take action against this killer is unacceptable," he said. “... We constantly promote ‘see something, say something,’ and a courageous person did just that to the FBI. And the FBI failed to act. ‘See something, say something’ is an incredibly important tool and people must have confidence in the follow through from law enforcement. The FBI director needs to resign.”

>Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., also slammed the FBI, saying the agency "utterly failed the families of 17 innocent souls."
>The fact that the FBI is investigating this failure is not enough," Rubio said in a statement. "Both the House and Senate need to immediately initiate their own investigations into the FBI’s protocols for ensuring tips from the public about potential killers are followed through."
>Cruz was arrested after the Valentine's Day massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder.

>Cruz -- a former student there -- slipped away from the campus by blending in with other students who were trying to escape, police said. After a tense manhunt, he was apprehended.

(((2)))

President Trump is teaching them how to win. He's teaching them how to fight back. Stop taking the high road against the immoral, evil, power hungry Lefties. Kick them right in the fucking teeth and expose them for what they are, Communist cunts.

>He briefly appeared in court Thursday and was held on no bond.

>Brody Speno, a neighbor who spent nearly a decade living a few doors down from Cruz, told ABC News that the suspected shooter was "aggressive, crazy weird, psycho."

>Speno said he remembers one day when Cruz suddenly "cornered a squirrel and was pegging it with rocks trying to kill it."

>Another neighbor, Malcolm Roxburgh, said Cruz would attack pets.

>He called Cruz a "strange character" who always stood out from other teenagers in the neighborhood.
>Roxburgh's most vivid memory of Cruz is his roaming the streets. Even in South Florida's sweltering heat, Roxburgh said, Cruz occasionally walked around in a camouflage jacket.

>Public defender Melisa McNeill, who appeared with Cruz in court Thursday, called him a "broken child."

>"My children they go to school in this community and I feel horrible for these families," McNeill said, adding, "and Mr. Cruz feels that pain."

>RUBIO calling the fbi out

Oh shit little marko is lesrning how to win

Check. Right?

>FBI's credibility is completely destroyed

It's like poetry

Holy digits Batman

Makes more sense than banning and confiscating all 700 million guns in the United States.

Dumb shit leftists sarcastically ask how we'd deport 20 million illegal aliens, ask them how they'd confiscate 700 million guns from people who don't want to surrender them.

wow how cynical
all to protect weapons like the ar-15, weapons that serve no purpose in a civilized society, from being put where they belong - at a military base under lock and key.

b*sed

remember when the fbi also failed to react against the pulse shooter
and the aurora shooter
and the sandy hook shooter
and like every other fucking shooting because literally everyone is in multiple databses and all of our information is actively being tracked and recorded and even the slightest shitpost is held under scrutiny because we live in a surveillance state

haha yeah remember that?

SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN

That is a great point.

Fuck your lefty. My guns will NEVER be taken from me!!!!

wtf does the fbi even do these days? just investigate Sup Forums fanfiction?

and the 9/11 hijackers

interesting that the FBI always fucking knows

Didn’t they drop the ball in San Bernardino too?

Theyre political police like the kgb now. They spy on our president and blackmail people. They know about every single one of these shooters and terrorists yet let it happen. The blood is on their hands

>>
Troll Sup Forums
Yes.
Right again. So this actually DOES fall on Wray and not Comey right?

They've been doing dirty work for the DNC and have been partisan for far too long that it's impeding in their work to do their actual jobs. The public should be completely outraged by what the FBI has become.

Yes. And las vegas. And orlando. And nyc attacker. Every single time user google it yourself

I am. I just don’t know wtf to do about it. Drive to Quantico, protest? I mean honestly.

We can thrwart a Russian terror attack but not our own, WTF...

ayy that's my ricky

drive up to their gate dressed as a woman

Quantico is cia i think. The fbi is in dc. And i guess all we cna do at this point is just shit on their reputation publicly every chance we get. Those deep state scum faggots care about the fbis nonexistent reputation

I am one lol

Rick Scott is running for Senate, nothing more. He's trying to get as many I told you sos as he can.

I seem to recall a shooting where the FBI followed the shooter to the potential crime scene and egged him on through a two way radio. Anyone else remember this one?

We should rename them the Federal Commissariat of Investigations. They exist now to explain crimes - rather than solve crimes - within the framework of a political ideology.

He has a right. The FBI is badly broken

DIdn't Wray just started? How would he know about a single report that was made before Wray started and out of millions of others

post tits

To busy chasing russian campaign meddling.

He took over after Comey a year ago. Shit hits the fan, the top gets hit not the bottom

He's jumping on the alt-right bandwagon. He's a hypocrite who is more responsible for this disaster than the FBI could ever be.

Trump already fired the FBI director responsible for inaction. They were too busy trying to subvert democracy.

Kek is his name
Praise him

Shh, you're being too logical for this bunch.

Check. It still falls on Wray

The muhammad drawing contest shooting was kinda like that

post feet plz?

Good, fuck the FBI. Every time we get some good news they let some mass shooting occur.

Not exactly, Wray took oath on 9/28/17 which is not a year and many months after Comey got canned.

Still not a good three years for the Federelas

Stop it. Scott isn’t being logical. He has a right. I like Wray, I think it’s sad. 17 innocent people died in part because of the bureau’s fail to act. AKA: NEGLIGENCE

>rethugs attacking the fbi again
*yawns*

I remember the good old days when every girl on the internet was a 300 pound hacker in his Mom's basement

You are a crazy fuck. You dont deserve an opinion. you deserve to be herded like the fucking disgusting cattle you are.

Nope. Bitch lasagna.

That's their job. To knock anything unflattering to the Deep State out of the news cycle.

Not me... Navy user knows. He used to like me lol. Not anymore. :(. He moved on

>Sorry your kids are dead but we found Russian memes

The obsession over the ar-15 is so revealing of leftists ignorance of guns. If Cruz had used a hand gun he would have been able to kill way more people.

>Be FBI
>receive 100,000's of tips a month
>miss one
>STEP DOWN NOW

Are amerimutts finally going to realize all the surveillance put in place by the govt is just to track their every move instead of stopping terrorism?

THIS!!!! Jesus fucking Christ they’re retarded

Show feet bb plz

One??? They’ve missed every shooting retard

ok then roastie kill yourself.

So what?

so soros ((deep state)) disregarded all laws and allowed a killer to kill in order to politicize gun control?

the globalists have a habit of ignoring all laws to accomplish a greater political goal:
>cause wars in Middle East to flood Europe with rapefugees
>open borders with mexico to flood US with beaners

same pattern in their destruction of society

>Fuck over state
>blame others
>sheeit, elect me, I dindu nuttin

Thats a man baby

They miss all of them unless it involves trump bane posting.

The police were informed as well

Meme Magic

That’s a big dildo lol

This, but unironically.

When did the FBI become a SJW agency rather than a law enforcement agency?

sandy hook was the BEST. CIA show up to Lanza house when he was 14 because he hacked into the system and got to level 2 before the screen went black

Yeah man the FBI fucked up this one. They had another tip last month from someone close to Cruz. Not some random Youtube comment where they "couldn't track" the person. But someone that told them about Cruz and what he was probably going to do. They did nothing.

When they became partisan.

It's almost as if all the surveillance is in place to protect someone
But it's not the people
HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I WONDER WHO THEY ARE PROTECTING WITH ALL THAT SPYING

checked.
we need to overhaul the FBi , get rid of the CIA, and the ATF

You've rehashed your point, but didn't explain it. If he's right he's right regardless of he's motivated by selfish reasons. Hang them both idgaf

Let me get this right. While the fib has been pissing around over this Russian influence stuff.
They have been ignoring their prime duty to protect American citizens.

I like you, user

>see something, say something
Reminds me of how my mom told me not to hit other kids who are bullies, she said if i see something tell an adult. So through years of getting bullied and berated I became a quiet introvert who has zero confidence to live properly.

When women started filling the ranks?

they knew all about this kid, but they use him for the big shooting

Everyone who acknowledges the surveillance exists acknowledges why it exists

>checked

Women are guillable. They shouldn’t be FBI agents.

oh boy I need the tasty sauce

I fought back every time. I lost most of the fights but would always get back up, I never gave anyone the satisfaction of seeing me back down. Eventually the bullying stopped because I wasn’t an easy target. It always took more effort to deal with me than it was worth.

They didn't miss the tip, they followed up, then they failed to inform the local authorities about it.

Not that they would care about some random white guy, their city council is undoubtedly filled with jews who couldn't care less about the mental health of this guy.

He's only wrong because the fib had problems from its inception to enforce the volsteg act(?)

Jews died. The FBI is going to get roasted.

READ THIS THREAD RETARD. SAUCE O PLENTY

but is right user
roasties fuck up everything

fbi are the terrorists
wnd.com/2017/10/officer-shot-in-texas-isis-attack-sues-fbi/

Muh Russia collusion!!

HAPPENING soon lads

this event ruined all crediblity the FBI had with me.