youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satanism#Politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Flag
>"Satanist"
Ill pray for you

You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

you have no power here

Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done

your magic is broken

really edgy there, user

yo atomwaffen is run by a guy who literally took the name RAPE stop being edgetards

Hail Satan!

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

>"reject lemmings"
>worships a lemming

That is just male dominance, even Evola knew that

Kek is here begone molech

fuck you satanist faggots kys

.t siegefaggot

>Luke 5:32
32 I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.”
Ask yourself why you do such things

Die rather than submit

You worship the rotting god, the man of entropy.

Isn't that what Jesus did?

losing your soul is unbelivable high price

that is why (((they))) do not belive in eternal life bc they are subconsciously know it is the real end for them
their souls are already consumed by satan

THE PRICE IS TOO DAM HIGH

>Satanist
Aren't you just super edgy and cool!

No for he knew he could not die. Love the strong and valiant, but not to the point of blindness

Respect not pity nor weakness for they are a disease which make sick the strong

>"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus is a Kike and weak. Why should I respect a man who can't even disobey the corrupt masters he lived for

Please stop using my countries national symbols for your edgy bullshit. Thank you.

is this the faggot singles club? I brought the amyl nitrate.

go back to /x/ kid

redpill me on the aryan tradition user

>accepts the divinity of Christ
>still rejects him
you are the textbook definition of a jew dude

Tell me why all of you worship a Jew and why I should? Tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=sSLWQXwyn-k

lucifer is the bringer of knowledge like the bible says.

Thank you Sweden

Don't worry Ivan. Once he stops being mad at mommy and daddy he'll realize how stupid this is!

and thank you Germany

heh enjoy your roastie women
ill make love to my virgin wife
GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

Cool pic.

When the four riders come across the plains to end the wickedness of society you will be the ones dying, while I laughing
The Virgins get sacrificed schlomo

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Satanism, and Buddhism are pretty much all the same thing.

If you disagree it’s because you’re a lazy faggit who hasn’t done the research.

underrated post

Begone Trump lemming

>Can we have a Satanist General?

No we can't.

this, best post in thread

Oh this one was good too noice

A lemming rising against decadence is better than a god supporting it
It is here

why is everybody here thinking that lucifer is bad? it looks like nobody here actually reads the bible.
yes, it's a sin to put him above god, i agree. but without lucifer we would still be in garden eden, happy but dumb. he took us out of the matrix god builded and gave us the knowledge to life our own lifes. lucifer is chaotic good.

You get the rope too social climber parasite
s

Be normal and worship Trump, you faggit.

If your race is full of traitors, kill your race.
If your god is a traitor, kill your god

>T. jew
Couldn't i just kill the traitors?

Devil worship and satanism is a jewish meme that was invented to demonize pagans to divide the roman empire.

The lemmings are their own race, and if you are born into it you are a lemming yourself.

Trump is jewish

When teh fuck did anti cosmic satanism become a thing here?
Ive even seen the occasional pic of operation werewolf and other similar groups a lot recently here.
Are people finally taking the real black pill?

There is nothing past death but Lucifer, and the world is coming to death

Anyone know about Belphegor ?

>Belphegor
He tempts lazyness, to rise above him and realize that he is necessary is good

He is helping me build my Video game.

You stopped being lazy and are creating a work of lazyness. You can be a believer in time

Jesus wants to play it with me Multiplayer.
There will be Paladins n stuff.

Paladins are Jewish

I am beyond faith and belief, I have a relationship with the Almighty.

>Come into town shit up the place and demand payment.
That is part of the fun! Because they will want payment for their services.

Then you are Jewish yourself

>*casts light*
OY VEY I BROUGHT THE LIGHT SANCTIFIED
Judaism is of the flesh.

Judaism is the decadence of the spirit

yeah into the flesh.

Repent.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0

Listen you aussie fucknugget. You will not live when the Earth is inherited by us, your desert will be a raging fire of starvation and greed.

Lucifer(Light Bearer) showed that we can rise to become a god ourselves. Imagine that, the white race gods.

You are expecting actual retards to understand the depth of the lies. They think the world is a banana when it is an onion.

Who do you think you are talking to ?

They are lemmings in a way too. Look at the growing communist and trump influence.

Remainder that Lucifer was the first one to fight for equal rights in the Bible. Satan is also the symbol of freedom throughout the book.

The values of the Bible doesn't promote equality or freedom, they are all about subservience and Judeo ethnic centrism.

thank you I laughed

Exactly. He sought the fruit of knowledge and took humanity to a path of freedom and enlightenment. Freedom comes at a price, which is why humans suffer.

It's all about being a wolf among sheep, it's not for everyone, weak minded subordinates will always band together with common interests and restrict each other from the sandbox that is the world

It's always funny seeing christ niggers freak out about this stuff.
bumpan desu

If you believe in Satan, you obviously must believe in God, Satan being a Biblical character.

What sort of ridiculous attention seeking fucknut reads the Bible, believes it, then decides to worship Satan? These people must not have had enough attention from their parents or something.

>worshipping a creation of a semitic deity
>"eternal truth"
Yeah nah fuck off.

"Satan is a Gay Attentionwhore" - Belphegor
youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA

Satan is more in tune with the Western morals regarding liberty and equal rights then any other character in the Bible.

What the Bible sees as immoral tends to be moral, like not killing people for their religion for example. Satan refused subjection and sought freedom which is why the War of Heaven happened. Notice how that story isn't elaborated in today's Christian teachings a lot because Satan is so obviously the good guy according to Western ideals it's hilarious.

>MGTOW
>Satan General

Satanists believe in the power of themselves, and that being subjugated by a god/religion is pathetic and wrong. The twisted, evil deity that Satanism is most often represented as, is an Abrahamic creation to dehumanize those that would question and challenge the authority figures of the past, who wrote the bible to rule over other weak humans, despite having no power or advantage over them

Equality is just a lie, cut off everyone's legs so they'll be equal with cripples. Lets take out everyone's eyes too so they'll be equal with blind people. Notice how it's always Jews who cry about "equality" and "freedom" but what they want is never that! lies and bullshit

Always remember that the people who support Satan are the ones that think we should genocide all whites

They called me a Jew user.

I must flex upon them.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Equal rights≠everyone is equal, it only means everyone has the same opportunity. The weak deserve shallow and short lives, while the stronger deserve what they can take.

This.

Many White nationalists do believe in equality among one's tribe (in this case race) as well as a greater degree in freedom than is allowed in the Bible.

Also, Jesus is a semitic man so claiming to worship him is nonsensical.

Unlikely for there to be many anti white leftists who claim to be Satanists. Satanists don't care about any particular group. They are more likely to be libertarian. See this liberal site admitting so: rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satanism#Politics

They're just edgy children who want attention

> can't Dress self properly
> wants to preform maint on bots that grow food