If you're fapping to fit girls you might as well be gay because this is basically a man

If you're fapping to fit girls you might as well be gay because this is basically a man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we all are equal in the radiate blessed presence of actin and myosin

If you`re fapping to thicc girls, you might as well be gay because that`s disgusting.

go fuck a whale then blubber humper

That's quite the leap in logic. Physical fitness is just another trait many are naturally attracted to. Some well defined muscles can help accentuate other feminine features in contrast. Being attracted to that is perfectly normal. It's only a problem if the girl looks masculine, not just fit.

Oh my sweet naive OP.
YOU have no idea.

There was even a Greco-Roman beauty ideal concerning fitness and firm somewhat sizeable boobs.

The gist is, that the muscles don't have to be visible. As long as she is above 30% bodyfat she will not loose breast size.

I jsut hate when they have pancake breast but bazookas sized arms

Is the opposite true? Are you not a man if you don't have a six-pack and 20-inch pythons?

butthurt trapfag detected

>If you're fapping to fit girls you might as well be gay because this is basically a man
If that's the case, the opposite must also be true. If a boy isn't fit and looks like a girl, you might as well be fapping to a girl, making it not gay. Making traps not gay.

Even if she were labeled as a man i would still fall head over heels in love with her as many times as i could!!!

>not liking /fit/ girl

I think you onto something.

>If you're fapping to fit girls you might as well be gay because this is basically a man
>breasts
>vagina
>natty
>a man
You're basically retarded

presence yes, but not quantity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength

If you're fapping to weaklings who can't even princess carry you, let alone keep you safe from harm, you might as well be a pedophile because this is basically a child.

>not liking /fit/ girls
just makes it better when you dominate them

>there is a difference
You just proved it's not the same as masturbating to a man.

Why would you do this? Out of all the women you could dominate, why pick the ones that are actually strong enough to dominate you?

Because that's the point, they think they can dominate you and try, but you remind them of why there are two genders.
Why would you want to be dominated you pussy

Any man that is on an average level of fitness can overpower most women easily.

>if you fap to trap you are gay
legit
>if you fap to fit girls are gay
>if you fap to flatchest are gay
Sup Forums is full of gays

she's all woman where it counts

Thanks for reminding me why I hate women.

Sup Forums is g/a/y

It's not like they can help it.