HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

The damanage control on Sup Forums right now is hilarious. Putin doesn't even have to pay people to attack American democracy for him. You guys do it for free.

One of these days you're gonna have to stop being gay or else it's going to be the ruin of you.

IT WAS HER TURRRRRRNNNNN!!!

How is advocating for my presidential candidate of choice on Sup Forums and twitter "attacking American democracy"?

13 Russian trolls indicted and will never face trial. Also Rosenstien said no American was willingly involved. Trump cleared.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charge conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
>"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charge conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

It's too late user. OP is a massive semen-sucking faggot and there's nothing we can do about it.

>knowingly

So Trump Junior, Manafort and Kushner were so stupid that they got duped by Russian agents? Real reassuring there.

Hahahahaha Russian agents? HAHAHAHAHA

>Trump cleared.
>babby's first investigation

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! WAHHHHhhhhhh

OP is a faggot
>in all fields

>Thinks facebook ads are an attack on democracy

Hahahaha you faggots really think Russia influenced me into voting for Trump well guess what it was actually because Hillary Clinton is a woman that’s right we won’t ever let a vagina in the White House. Soy boy cucks btfo’d

This is the way Meuller/Rosenstein saves face to near the end of this witch hunt.

>foreign governments fucking with our elections is no a big deal

How much more of a cuck can you be?

13 people derailed Hillary's billion dollar campaign and deep state surveillance of the Trump campaign.

Ahahahahahaha

>Russians catfished people on social media
>Collusion with the Trump campaign

Pick one.

someone get the car battery

But you get paid to come here and post JIDF.
You know how sad that is?
You have to have your own little brigades to stop people saying naughty things about the shit you do...
Pathetic.
If this post ends with a 7, Iran fucks you up.

It's "SoyGoy".
Make the term popular.

Nice bait thread shocked you didn't meme flag.

>Babbbys first pol post

That and we have known this for months now it's literally nothing.

>attack american democracy
there is no quicker way to tell everyone that youre historically and politically illiterate. sure Russia might have tried to influence the election. Just like every other country in the world that had the money to do so. Just like the US does to ever other country in the world.
Do you think world leaders get together in the UN and make friendship bracelets? Everyone is out for their own people's best interest. That is how it should be.
You are dumb as a fucking brick man lmao

>are you going to make a point anytime soon?

>WAAAAA EVERYONE I DONT LIKE OS A RUSSIAN!!!!! WAAAA!!!!!!
>WAAA RUSSIA MADE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS VOTE FOR TRUMP!!! WAAAA WE HAVE NO PROOOF BUT B-B-BELIEVE US !!! WAAAAA!!!
OP is a fucktard for believing this.

Of course Russia does it. What is disgusting is Trumptards trying to defend the Russians. It's like they love sucking Trump's cock more than they love America.

>damanage

>attack American democracy
America is not a democracy

Dayum you dumb...you leftards realize that all of Mueller indictments charges andmplea deals had nothing to do with the Trump campaign don't you?

>more than they love America.
What did they do to America?

Sup Forums shills use slight spelling errors to signal that others shills should bump this shill thread

Whenever you see a spelling (((mistake))) in the title or first line just sage.

Yeah those shitpost facebook ads really flipped the election. Impeach Zlork now.

>attack American democracy for him
laughing out loud

We can only be happy if Putin wrecks the US
unfortunately he doesn't, this is all bs talk by the media

Leftist better ready their collective anuses come 2018, 2020, and beyond.

>damage control on pol
for a year investigation that turned up 13 random russians who posted clickbait and memes?
are you kidding?
this is effectively confirmation that Mueller has nothing on Trump and never will

In what way are we attacking America's democracy?

By trying to silence people's freedom of speech?
By taking away people's rights to defend themselves?
By using Alphabet soup to attempt to alter an election in favor of Democrats?

What exactly are WE undermining here?

This has been going on way before 2016 you peasant. There is a reason that being manipulative for gain is called "Machiavellian"

because the whole russia thing started as a shitpost,
hownew.ru

It goes in all fields.

Damn, Shareblue, you are so sounding bitter. Shillposting failing, Another loveless Valentines day, even arbor day not a single tree. Just let the hatred go, your DNC contract will soon be drying up, they're broke and won't be able to pay for little losers like you.

>Mueller indicts foreign "trolls"
Please tell me I'm misunderstanding something, internet trolls?

4D CHESS. TRUMP IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE. THERE WAS NOTHING U HILLBILL SHILLS COULD DO

the heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

First it was Russia hacked the election. Next, it was Trump colluded with Russia to manipulate the election. Now its 13 Russians with no apparent connections to the Trump campaign apparently posted some anti-Hillary ads on Facebook. I mean at that point its not even election manipulation but just campaign contributions, yet I don't see anyone arguing that the House of Saud and China 'rigged' our elections by dumping millions of dollars into republican and democrat campaigns for the past half century. I wonder how much money Jeb and Hillary received from the UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia last time around? I don't doubt that any of these Arab states were funding ad campaigns and even Super Pacs (Like Correct the Record). What's next? Some guy who is a third ethnically Russian voted for Trump therefore the election was rigged?

Yeah, that's how bad democracy is nobody respects or wants it, except the neoliberal world order and their dumb brainwashed pawns.