/nu-pol/:
>White trash
>Low IQ
>Low Education
>Christcucks and Church-boys cucks
>Anti-abortion because baby Jesus told them so
>"Trump is always 100% right" cucks
>Against interracial breeding but want an Asian gf
>Women haters from /r9k/ - "women are whores because they don't like a beta, fat, ugly and autistic weeaboos like me"
>Efeminine weebfaggots
>Science deniers
>Most of them came here during the US Presidential elections

Which one are you?

No one on this board is white anymore. I'm serious.

>atheists
>smart

Neither you fucking loser. I actually have a gf. I actually had sex on valentines day while you betas shit posted all by your lonesome. Get rekt.

Found the /nu-pol/.
Admite it, you came here because of the Presidential elections didn't you?

/nu-pol/ was a mistake

You're literally spamming every thread with the same bs "hur dur I bet you didn't have anyone on your valentine".
If you're such a Chad, then what the fuck are you doing here wasting your time on the internet?
Go slay some pussy superior alpha male.

>I actually have a gf.

What is this fucking HS?

>>>>plebit

I usually hate posts like this but you are astonishingly accurate.

Sup Forums, even tho im not that highly educated and i dont believe IQ to be the most important thing, psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are usually pretty smart.

Kicking sand in your fucking face nerd.

I loved being the only gay in the village.

post a pic faggot. I beat you're a neckbeard LARPer

>believe in scienie

Believing in science is not scientific. It's reddit tier nu-religion.

Skeptcicism, logic and proper usage of scientific method is what you should have put in op.

Athiests are stupid as shit, 10 trillion planets in our galexy, numerous other galexys, never left earth but god doesn't exist. Athiests should drown themselves for being so stupid.

First of all, you mispelled galaxy twice, secondly you dont understand atheism and lastly, how do you know he is out there if you have never left earth?

Athiests is for fags, GOD DOESNT exist, I can't prove it, but Believe me God doesn't exist. Prove it Athiest.

prove what?

Oh hi division troll

You believe in the Universe and the Big Bang?

yes, however i dont see how that is at all relevant.

Absolutely agree with this post.

I wonder who the fuck could be behind such a stupid and divisive post? Hmm?

But I do hate women sorry.

>Sup Forums
>atheists

>Christcucks
>Weebfaggots

Back to plebbit nexfag

Bump for painful accuracy of the cancer that bumps the worst threads and creates garbage with no substance

Atheists are never hot, so I know they're wrong.
Not talking about Agnostics here, no issue with them.
Atheists always have a bug up their butts and are all about ego.
When you're unattractive and all about ego that tells me you are just an angry person who is mad at the Creators.

name?

You literally believe NOTHING CAME FROM NOTHING, you're technically worse than a creationist.

who said i believe that?
are you one of those retards how just LOVE putting words in peoples mouths?

Don't hide behind that flag, you're another brazilian mutt like me.

A-am I allowed?

I'm an agnostic who recognizes the impact Christian morality has had on Western tradition, and I'm against abortion in most cases in order to keep birthrates high.

The Big Bang faggot, you said you believe in the Big Bang, so you technically beileve NOTHING CAME FROM NOTHING, which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>meme flag
You are the new fag you nigger

i dont believe the big bang to be nothing and i dont believe it came from nothing.
i would expect nothing to come from nothing, but i believe something came from something, but maybe im wrong and something did come from nothing, how would i know.

>you're another brazilian mutt like me

How many people in Brazil are actually white, Sr. Gabriel Joao Pedro Guilherme de Carvalho?

I see you are new here.
Did you came for the Presidential elections and stayed around?

/nu-pol/ are reddit niggers

Nah man. Nah. /nu-pol/ is Sup Forums too. Sorry.

>Atheists
>no sweetie
everything else is ok

>something came from something, but maybe im wrong and something did come from nothing, how would i know.
So you're a Christian after all. (Dare I say creationist)

I'm an agorist reactionary and I think most women are whores
don't mean I can't get the good ones since I work hard
industry and consumerism was a mistake, makes weak fat lazy fucks

t. virgin

A loner. As always. I just want to set the world on fire and deprive humanity of its will to live.

>t.

quite a few actually are, but like us americans it's fun to meme that every single person asside from ourselves is a mutt (also given brazil has a higher concentration of them)

>I'm an agorist reactionary and I think most women are whores
>don't mean I can't get the good ones since I work hard

Why do young white women like Barbara Palvin love black guys so much?

what? define christian for me.

normal Sup Forums here. OP is right I hate you christ cuck low IQ retards who want weaboo chinks

someone who believes in christ snownigger

that flag, calling anyone anything anywhere.

i will accept your bant. it is much harder to be christian in bosnia than in ireland. but i have nothing but love for you

>Atheist
>IQ is the most important thing

First off, Atheism is a rejection of all spirituality. White Nationalists should be aware of the spirituality that comes with race. If you don't know what I'm talking about, trying reading some Evola. Personally, if I weren't Christian, I would be spiritually pagan.
Second off, IQ isn't the most important thing. Low IQ is indicative that Blacks have failed to evolve, implying that they've fallen behind in other areas. A white person with an IQ of 85 scores the same as a nigger with an IQ of 85 but likely excels in other areas, such as artistic ability, as whites are more evolved in the brain.

>meme flag
fuck off you nonce

there are women who exist that aren't whores you virgin

>Believe in science
>Believe that IQ is the most important thing
These two things are contradictory.

>>Believe in science
>>Believe that IQ is the most important thing
Cool, can you redpill me on the scientific validity of IQ?

where does the original Sup Forums stand on economics?

well clearly we have different definitions of a christian.

Sup Forums except I'm Christian. I dont care if God is real or not, it's mostly to guide me in the right direction of life.
also -
>flag

>Race Realist
>Eugenicists
>Christian
>Pro Abortion(I am against it, but only for high iq, well moralled whites)
>Well read, no degree
>Sup Forumsitically informed
>Believes in science
>Believes IQ is the most important thing(I'd say being white and having morals is the most important thing, we'll still need ditch diggers in the ethnostate)

Been here since January 2012

Economic liberalism

>Low Education
Implying Education has any value left, in society.
>Christcucks and Church-boys cucks
Implying Atheism isn't a fundamental doctrine of Marxism and at the core of the cultural decay in today's society.
>"Trump is always 100% right" cucks
He is.
>Against interracial breeding but want an Asian gf
Falls for leftist meme, faggot.
>Science deniers
Regurgitating leftist buzzword. Plus not noticing the irony of ridiculing religious people, only to use religious rhetoric to describe the epistemological approach of Science. (You're doing it wrong, faggot)
>meme flag
Faggot

In summary, see pic.

>Christcucks
>Smart

So not natsoc?
Maybe youre the new one

>European flag
Another division shill.
Wow incredible who could have seen this coming.

Remember when Sup Forums supported Ron Paul?
I think the old pol was more Libertarian/ economic liberal and the new pol is more anti-globalist and natsoc.

Yeah stormfags have been here since the start, low IQ, believe in Christ, think they understand politics.....

nu-Sup Forums is more Russian and anti-west.