Why denmark even exists? like how prussia or holland or swedent didnt kill them back in the days...

why denmark even exists? like how prussia or holland or swedent didnt kill them back in the days? like they got always so small population back then lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_Across_the_Belts
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering how key point they are in baltic sea, i thought everyone would like to control that area?

It's called The Netherlands, not Holland. Or do you actually mean the provinces of north and south Holland?!

I have some ancestors in The Netherlands so I am legit.

>and its the NETHERLAYNDS not HOLLAND ok
>my grandfather was raped by a Dutch sailor
>muh herritage

Denmark is awful. No one likes Denmark.

>Faroe Islands
Opinion discarded.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Probably because they have a high population density and has always been quite good off compared to neighbours

We are stronger because we have a more practical and pragmatic attitude, and we love ourselves more because we are morally and ethically superior.
We don't really care about revenge or world domination only security and peace in our own region, and so we don't waste our time and energy on stupid warfare like Sweden which has been very hostile to Denmark in the past. Sometimes for good reasons, but mostly not.

We basically have to behave, or we are done for, but we also have a lot of friends because of the economic advantage of keeping the baltic sea stable and safe.

Shut up islandnigger

>We basically have to behave, or we are done for

The fuck..?
Behave for who?
Sweden? Norway? The Germans or Dutch?
I'm sure it can't be the English..

I love Denmark.

>Sometimes for good reasons,
Well what were those good reasons?

>Sometimes for good reasons, but mostly not.

Never forget the Stockholm Bloodbath, or the burning of Visby for that matter.

Who do you think rules this world?
Take one guess please

This

Ah.
Those we must not speak of that possess the hooked nose phenotype.

Don't you ever come here

Because we are the master race. I get how you mongrel Finns wouldn't understand.

R A R E

In the past a small population could hold a larger force depending what natural barriers they had around them.

No, guess one more time. It's a country of states that are united.

We had a great fleet.

Fucking danskjävlar. Never negotiate surrender with danes! They just brake their promises and chop your head off.

Holland/Netherlands is terrible in Finnish language.
Everone calls them Hollanti, not Alankomaat.

It's the same how some people say Saksa (Germany) is wrong because Saxony is just a region.

I'm assuming the Vikings left a good Naval tradition.

Because we kick ass.

>It's the same how some people say Saksa (Germany) is wrong because Saxony is just a region.
That's stupid. All historical names have earlier meanings. You aren't going to get an accurate name for a country unless you came up with it after the country was formed.

Another flag for my collection

We have the best seafaring special force in the world I believe. They're called Fromænd or "Frogmen". It's a very small faction that has never lost a man in battle.
atm. they are fighting pirates in Somalia.
Our crown prince completed the training. He will be the most badass king in the world.

>Forbundsrepublikken Skandinavien plz

That wouldn't have helped if the Germans just decided to take the peninsula which would have been very natural border for them, they had so much more manpower to do it. Then let Sweden take te rest in time. Denmark really had difficult place to defend, apparently Sweden couldn't take anything else than Skåne/Northern Denmark, but I don't know if they even tried to take the islands later.

Do it

We like the danes, thats why. Even when they build a wall.

Only name change I would want is to change Viro into Eesti. Many old people use Eesti for some reason and it's much more international name.

Nice to see a Chad King once in a while. Good shit.

Germans wouldn't have wanted to take it over militarily. They already owned us economically.
If they tried, all hell would break loose.
Everyone wants to own Denmark.

Sweden attacked us many times but failed miserably.

>That's stupid
>No personal attacks
>Actual logical arguments
>Debating based on previous evidence and in linguistics, with talking points like culture
you're in the wrong place

>Sweden attacked us many times but failed miserably.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_Across_the_Belts

I dont know what the current score is, but I'd say it is pretty even.

the king is de𝓪d, long live the king.
my condolences

When Germany sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing the EU they're bringing genocide. They're Protestants and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to Legionaries and they're telling us what we're getting.

To keep a balance in Europe, when Sweden rose and became an empire, random nations (like the netherlands) would support Denmark to keep Sweden under control. Similar with the Prussian/Austrian invasion of Denmark, GB would mediate a peace in order to avoid "Germany" getting out of control.

As you point out the strategic position in the Baltic sea, meant that no one wanted a rival to control the region - and hence they would be more willing to support Denmark against an invasion.

Fair enough.

>They already owned us economically.
I always thought Denmark was totally free place before WWII and that Germans had to deal so much with greater countries so they wouldn't have resources to opress Denmark.

kek

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself, Torur.

Ik ook. Blijf maar mooi waar je bent.

I think he's pretty cool.
He is very popular, especially with the ladies.

A completely cucked suggestion.

Viro dates back to the Iron Age or earlier and means exclusively people from the country.

Eesti on the other hand is a colonial Germanic word meaning "east", adopted only a couple of hundred years ago. Before that they called themselves Maavald, which is self-explanatory for Finns. Inferior names compared to Viro IMO.

What exactly are they doing in Somalia? I don't think I'd brag with never losing a man. How many men did Denmark lose in WWII.

Well, at the point of WWII we had freed ourselves. I'm talking back in the days, before colonial times.

Love to my danish bros, my number 1 to go to when sweden eventually colapses.

They tried but they never succeeded

For fucks sake is everything in Finnish language cucked by westerners, even Itämeri.

>Before that they called themselves Maavald, which is self-explanatory for Finns.
Mitä?

Leave the viking alone Ahmed.

So, you want to bend over even further?

>Mitä?
No, vittu Maavalta. Aika paska nimi vai mitä?

Because we don't need even more Africans in Germany

Nice triples.
If you're eventually going to migrate to Denmark, are you going to sign up for the reconquest of Skåne, Halland, Blekinge and Gotland?

They are stopping pirates and boarding pirate ships, freeing slaves from the ships and arresting the pirates.

I have some ideas about how we should divide Sweden between between Finland and Denmark. They just can't govern themselves anymore.

We were neutral in WWII. But we lost around 2000 soldiers on the german side.

It won't be long. It can't last forever.

I don't know but considering we had volunteer corps on both sides probably a lot more than what we lost in those 3 hours of April 9th

frens pls

Since when did Denmark give you fuckers internet?

Only if we turn Sweden into a live fire testing area. >for our space lasers.
Today: Ethnic Cleasing
Tomorrow: The world

I'm sorry Sven. I just want to make life better for you. We can't let you further ruin what was once a great country.

Denmark is great.
I have a gf from Copenhagen.

Sure, but you'll have to start behaving or else you'll be done for permanently. At some point you'll have to surrender to the other nordic countries to fix your problems, unless you fix it very soon.

They used to be an empire back in the day and although I have not checked up on the history, I presume there was a series of allegiances with Sweden which prevented e.g. any of the german states from simply swarming in and taking it.

Also, most of the trading in the north sea and baltic sea was done by the Hanseatic league, so there is not really much of a history of any of the nations in the region fighting for strategic control of Denmark for the sake of Baltic sea trade the way that e.g. Britain and the Netherlands fought over trade in the East Indies.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160758280#top

Based Fred

Becouse the danish has nordic blood, blood that makes them far stronger than everyone else

Friends indeed. Swedish nation will be saved from your state-run masochism with slight territorial changes.

Holobunga thread get in

It's the Danes are stronger than Swedes guy.

In the words of Churchill
"The Channel is ours--our
moat--our battlement and the German doesn’t
recognise an expanse of water greater than a bloody lake"
Simply put, you would be able to march into Jutland but you never really were a large seafaring nation, to take Funen and Zealand.
We were for a few years a vassal state to the HRE but due to internal conflicts in greater germany we simply broke away without hassle.
On land we of course didn't have a chance and lost all our pomeranian holdings.

Eeeh no Danes are weaker than Swedes but far greater then everyone else

Mostly due to the Goth and Svear tribe adapting to the harch wheather making them stronger

Denmark is so insignificant that Prussia and Holland and Sweden didn't even know they were there. Just a tiny piece of land no one would take the trouble to claim.

It honestly feels so good to be norwegian, because you're always accepted by both swedes and danes in the endless, meaningless dano-swedish rivalry

BLEACHED

Is just friendly banter
We had like 14 wars over who should buttsex you, so it's like two brothers fighting over the same grill

>14 wars
>just friendly banter
>implying that Swedes dont get beaten up on the reg by both Pakis and Danes in cities like Elsinore.

Dont you dare forget that we were together once.
> During the war of 1643–45, the Norwegian army performed well while its Danish counterpart flopped. As a result, large areas had to be ceded to Sweden.

Vi var sammen om det, don't you patronize me

frenemy banter then

MITT NAMN ER JIMMIE AKESSON!!!!!!!!!

And we're still sorry
But no, you can't have Kongshornet back

Yeah the the vikings were surely based, thrashing our cities and civilization.

I don't even want it, uncultivated Norway doesn't deserve it.
I unironically wish we were still a part of Denmark (or Sweden, but Denmark when you look at Malmo :-^)). Norway is a great nation, but as a country we're a bunch of autists with inferiority complex.

Kongshornet looks better in Copenhagen than in ((((Oslo))))

>get raped and pillaged by a bunch of drunken raiders because you're too busy infighting over whose uncle fucked whose niece or some other retarded feudal shit.
>call yourself civilized

Based vikings stealing our attractive women and leaving us with the scraps

muh collection.

do y'all save the flags only, or the posts too?

After the Vikings were gone we started to build a real civilization with scientific discoveries that wasn't present before. After the viking raids stopped, Europa grew again.

Denmark has a mighty inferiority complex as well, ever since the loss of you and slesvig-holsten.
Sweden is the opposite desu, they think they are superior to everyone and everything can be swedified, that's why they developed this idea of "humanitarian superpower" that are destroying them, they can't see the thorn in their own eye.

which is why we belong together, hotstuff

Implying it wasn't because you got your shit together for a while and stopped infighting. And you relied on mercenaries often.
Read about some battle where the vikings were encircled in their raid camp but the defending army simply went home because there were no plunder to be had in the viking camp, as they haven't had the chance to actually go plunder.

bantz/10
Still sniggering. Good job.