Mr. Putin

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine thinking a country that spends less on it's military than you spend giving poor people debit cards so they don't starve to death outsmarted you and you act like an innocent victim in the process

Doesnt Putin know that only Mexicans are allowed to pretend to be Americans?

>1800s we send warships to confront our enemies
>2000s we send irl shitposters to confront our enemies

just some cheeky bants

CNN has reported that the cage and ATV were made from melted down AK47s and soviet war medals.
collusion confirmed.

Russia/Syria provided the gasoline for the ATV. Flynn received millions worth of shares from the Russian oil company, and Mueller helped out with the deal as well, but somehow he's not complicit in the confirmed collusion.

>we send irl shitposters to confront our enemies
no one sent you. in fact if your comments here were discovered your government would lock you up.

Why doesn't anybody ever talk about the real foreign nation that interfered in our electoral process? Mexico. There were literally millions of Mexican nationals voting illegally in places like California. Why are we not investing Mexico for meddling in our affairs? Why haven't we placed any sanctions on their shithole country?

Israel needs to die.

CNN Further reports that the bolts and steel for the cage were in fact touched by someone that owns a criterion Blu Ray copy of Reds.

What the fuck are you going on about? What comments do I make and what laws am I violating?

You uppity mutts are getting more tiresome and diverse as the days go on.

In clown world you may only ever lie.
Get used to it, you'll be here for a while.

It's okay to be paid by Soros to beat up Trump supporters though.

You russia-bros are all right

Friendly jests between mates

He's just frustrated Hilldawg didn't win.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN

this CLEARLY altered the outcome of the election

if not for this, Hillary would have definitely won!

That's good point. Obviously illegal immigrants aren't allowed to vote but plenty of illegal immigrants were shit posting all over social media and participating in election rallies and events.
MULLER MUST INVESTIGATE

I love this timeline praise kek shadilay

And that asshole Vicente Fox running around on every media outlet that would have him why not indict him while we're at it

wtf I like foreign interference in our democracy now

Who is this fluid druid haha asking for a friend

Holy fuck that is exactly what convinced me to vote for Trump

her name is Shoulder according to google.

Because the left counts Russians as white, so it's ok. If they were brown, this would be different.
>when this is just a cunts hair below the line between joke and reality.

Kek

this is fucking retarded, anybody falling for this should be ashamed and know that in the end, God will make you pay

This russia bullshit is simply ridiculous, sjw democrats want to start ww3 with russia over alleged facebook and small public stunts that well could be false flags

DONT FORGET WIKILEAKS, THE CIA CAN FAKE DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS FROM ANYWHERE TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HACKED WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE HACKING

facebook ads*

Women are so fucking messy

MAGA!

And you trust the jew? He's probably laughing his ass off everytime he see this.

>DONT FORGET WIKILEAKS, THE CIA CAN FAKE DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS FROM ANYWHERE TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HACKED WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE HACKING
This, CIA faked a "Russian signature" on the Guccifer fake leaks and the wikileaks Vault 7 release showed us how they did it

You guys keep saying: "It's over. No collusion!"
It's not over. We're just notifying you of additional information. The heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

Wtf are you talking about. Who cares. Hillary lost because she sucks. Ben Shapiro had stated stats showed Bernie Sanders would have beat Trump, but democrats were just determined to run that corrupt psychopath who covered up her husband's sex crimes youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs

WTF I love paid demonstrators now

Lol, I know the guy who did that. Friend of my cousin.

This time, Trump is definitely finished!

Tell your friend he COLLUDED WITH RUSSIANS

Texted my cousin. Cousin was a cop and the dude is sort of like the town wacko that is always up to something ridiculous. I actually don't believe he didn't do this on his own - he's done similar for over a decade. Unless he "got the idea" from some online post. Really stretching it.

our democracy..
ITS IN RUINS

If you search “Hillary for Prison Cage” on google you will see plenty of other examples. It was a pretty dank meme at the time. Would Russians do something like that? Just create dank memes and dip?

>CBS NEWS: Cousin of Russian Colluder admits on the discussion forum Sup Forums that this may have been one instance in a series of SERIAL Russian-instigated offenses

more at 11