Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves

Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

You don't need anything else for home defense, burguers. To say that you need an assault rifle just says that you live a shithole and your people are all subhumen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-16/4-complaints-about-gun-owners-debunked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Strong enough to kill anything that moves
think again here in north america we have to deal with these creatures.

goes through walls so if you have connected neighbors it could possibly kill them.

I'd fuck right off Mexico you're one to talk

What the difference between an AR-15 and any other semi-automatic rifle chambered in 223/556?

Are they able to kill more people? How do they do it?

Maybe if we didnt have so many of your spic criminal cousins here I would reconsider our gun laws. But until then, fuck off.

just make it illegal

But what if a bunch of mexicans move into my neighborhood?

>*time slows*
>robber dodges bullets
>nothing personal kiddo
>*robs you and rapes your wife*

Wall just got 6ft higher

You move to a new neighborhood faggot.

Why don’t you call it a riffle instead of an assault riffle? What do you think defines it as an assault riffle? Why not just call it what it is, a semi auto riffle?

>need
this is why your people are an inferior one

Always a leaf

You dont need any guns in mexico. Guns are illegal in mexico. Only the corrupt police and drug cartels have guns. The government wont sell me an m16a4 but will give them to the drug cartels.

>1 post by this ID

Is he shilling or did the narcos cut his head off already?

He didnt pay a cut to the policia, so the policia cut his head off.

Tell that to LEOs who are trying to take down meth enthralled chimpanzees.

They will get hit by a 40 cal S&W and keep going.
Believe it or not most rifles are smaller then 9mm (pistol most used pistol round)

Who cares what it's called?

You could call it an Nuclear Assault Cannon and it doesn't change the fact that it fires 223/556 as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Also
>assault rifle

Sorry sweetie it's called a Armalite Rifle and it's semi-automatic.

Not a full-Automatic "Assault Rifle"
Try again though. ;)

But what if there are seven attackers?

You can fuck right off Revolver Ocelot. What are you even doing in Mexico?

Two for one special

In a gunfight, you want it to be in your favor to a ridiculously unfair degree, which means you want suppressive fire to keep them down and some extra to take them down.

The law and the ATF cares idiot.
Weapons are defined by their capabilities and a assault rifle is a military grade weapon.

You are falsely applying the term as a scare tactic against un-informed public.

AR-15's aren't assault rifles.

>need

What if there are 7 people attacking you? Hope for the double kill?

>Assault rifle

Every house should have a shotgun, you fucking dummy. Make those little ar-15's look like toys.
All depends on the ammo you use. Could shoot huge powerful slugs or rock salt or incendiary or bean bag or explosive.
You see how dumb this argument is now?
youtube.com/watch?v=ejy58DCoYKE

Ha you wish carlos.

OP you obviously know nothing about firearms. First of all, a handgun won't necessarily or even usually kill someone. Handguns are only useful at very close range. Shotguns are more effective as home defense mechanisms. Spics and niggers are always going to get illegal arms so they should be made legal for White people. Furthermore, the second amendment exists to protect the population from its own government. Fuck off libshit!

>Mexican
>Telling us ANYTHING regarding safety

Are you pretending or just stupid
What you name something influences how people perceive it. Calling it an assault rifle instead of a semi automatic rifle makes it sound scarier. But it also divides firearms into more arbitrary categories in order to make banning them easier. Its a public manipulation pysop.

What happens when gangs start pulling jobs in teams of 6+.
Should people not have the same arms to defend their lives as the scum do that are attacking them?

Assault rifles were banned by the National Firearms Act in 1934, the Florida shooters firearm merely looked like an assault rifle. Yes, this comes down to semantics. I don't blame you for not knowing the difference; between running meth for the local cartel lord and not ending up flayed in an abandoned bus somewhere, its gotta be hard to keep up on US gun laws. Now go pick my avocados

Have you ever shot a gun OP?

i want a metal gear, fuck you

>Government outlaws handguns except revolvers
>Gun manufacturers start making revolvers that hold 30 rounds (somehow)

Now what, chucklefuck?

Checkmate

>Assault rifles were banned by the National Firearms Act in 1934,

The government has been an illegal entity ever since

Nice. I couldn't find a revolver that looked like that or had some kind of belt or strip feed.

I prefer a shotgun for home defense but thats a beauty.

Belt fed you say

Black furniture makes the bullets accelerate to minority-slaying velocity and kill 26 blacks per Klanosecond, all while triggering the deeply ingrained pain of slavery and oppression for which the white man owes his country as reparations.

Uhhh... handguns illegally kill more than 10 times the amount that rifles do you dolt.

65% of all shootings happen in 3 counties
75% of all gun crime is gang on gang
20% is suicides

We are safer than any other country as long as you don't live in those 3 counties, aren't in a gang, and don't kill yourself.

You gun grabbers are literally retarded.

how would you handle this situation if you were caught on the ground and white?

libs would ban that gun as well if they knew how awesome it is

hrm, I wonder how belt fed would fair in a jurisdiction with mag size limits

>supports the Fat Man who supports beaner amnesty in the form of blanket deportation deferrals
>claims to hate mexians
>hangs out on pol of all places
What does he mean by this???

Who knows. They aren't going to do shit anyway.

you don't tell me what I need to protect myself, not your business.

cringe

Not all of us, just the nigs, spice and sand people.

A soft point 5.56, being much lighter than a 9mm or larger pistol round, will keyhole after hitting a couple layers of drywall, drastically reducing potential collateral damage due to overpenetration. A short barreled rifle is easier to sight on a target due to a longer sight radius. A rifle can have a flash hider so you don't blind yourself in the dead of night on top of already being deaf from firing a gun inside your house.

Basically Paco, you just hate that we have nice things.

I need more to keep shitholes like you from sending your problems to my country. Eat shit and die spic

I live in a shithole that’s infested with subhumans. I need one.

except people that are trying to kill me are armed with full auto with 30 rnd magazines. repeal 1934 nfa now.

We can't all be pistoleros, jorge.

I like this meme flagger

>short barreled rifle
>longer sight radius
What did you mean by this user

Longer than a damn handgun.

But.... it is a handgun.

Gotcha

>assault rifle
EXCUSE ME, THAT'S WRONG. Are you talking about a machine gun? Illegal since 1934, I think. A semi-auto AR15 CLONE is a standard rifle, one trigger pull, one round fired. And a 30 round magazine is standard.

What if I need to kill 7 things?

AR15 pistol is not quite the same as short barreled.

Velocity

When I think assault rifle I think of counterstrike, a gun you run around with.

The best home defence weapon is the one you're most proficient with. However, if you use a shotgun you're going to be fixing your drywall after the cops drag Jose's corpse out of your house.

Go to a gun store and talk to an employee

Four wheels, that turn
Steering wheel
Seeting for 5
To say that you need anything else, or have the right to any other car is not only Illegal but punishable

It's more like 30 - 50% suicide.

>juan thinks a six shooter is enough to take down his whole familia
kek

Fuck off strawman shill. Quit worrying about us and clean up your shithole of a country so you don't have to come here in the first damn place.

Because gun controlled works so well for beaners.

We joke about school shootings only happening in the US. But we don't joke about mass graves of people killed by cartels being found all of the time.

In 2015, 737,000 police officers killed just over 1,000 people. That is about one civilian death for every 737 police officers. Somewhere between 70 and 99 million Americans own guns. 13,000 people died in 2015 from gun homicides. That means there was one gun homicide for every 5,385 to 7,600 gun owners.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-16/4-complaints-about-gun-owners-debunked

Need a shotgun nigga . FEAR will fuck you up , makes simple things hard . A shotgun is easier to hold than a pistol . A shotgun is easier to shoot someone/thing with (because scattergun) .

this fucking fuddlore

Are you talking about GMO antique farm equipment?

About 15% of shots hit their targets from trained police in street encounters.

Optimistically the average person may get 5% on target in a high stress situation. That is 1 out of 20.

You ever try reloading a revolver in a high stress situation?

Yeah but what do you need to defend yourself from a group of armed cartel members coming to torture you to death?

what if there are seven niggers in a home invasion robbery?

checkmate, spic

Niggers aren't my people and I do need a magazine to eradicate them and free the world from their existence.

the AR-15 is simply the most popular model of semi-automatic rifle in the country, because of its modularity and the fact that the select fire version is the standard issue rifle of our military

so it's hardly surprising that the rifle that more people own than any other is being used in the most shootings.

686+

1.) You're not America.
2.) It's not the "Bill of Needs."
3.) Since you can't kill yourself with a gun, try jumping of a roof like the faggot you are.

Yea, this is either bait or you don't understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment..

I don't know what a strawman is.

Sure thing. Can't stuff 30 of those in a bag and have 160 rounds on tap without reloading, or even easier 30 speed loaders and a little practice at the range. Lol. The absolute state of gun grabbers.

What if there's more than 6 things moving?

haha what an edgy faggot

Texas ranger over here double cap-gun strapped.

Implying a revolver wont reduce ones ability to btfo a large group of people quickly.