Powerful

Powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/an-open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-upset-because-bl-1823050044/amp
archive.fo/O7Xca
archive.fo/rhdJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dear Chads and Beckys

Negro confirmed /ourguy/

I’m not upset at all, quite the contrary I’m hoping it starts a new wave of “back to Africa,” fervor amongst the negro

FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Link you stupid faggot?

Wait until niggers realize how badly the Chinese are raping their motherland

theroot.com/an-open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-upset-because-bl-1823050044/amp

I don' think anybody is upset about a bunch of dumb niggers getting fleeced of their money by a fictional superhero film based off of a comic book created by two Jews.

You forgot the right hand goblino

Bingo, please make Liberia Great Negros, then go there.

>Dear Chads and Beckys
Max par !

Dear Grapesodaqwan and Kayeffcecia,

Don't really care what you think. K Thx.

Earnestly,
White People.

>not archived
CNN SHILL NIGGER DETECTED

This. Blacks of America deserve a nation they can truly call their own. They should go make Liberia...decent...for the first time ever.

MLDftFTE

Much better

Nice

Just finished seeing black panther. A run of the mill marvel superhero movie, nothing fantastic..not bad, entertaining, but hardly the best movie I have even seen

no self respecting white person even saw it, let alone cares about it

>chads
lol this guy is /r9k/

I thought black panther was the greatest movie of Our Generation what's going on?

I'm so sick of this shit. Do people give a fuck about this movie either way?

Does anybody have a gif of hooting ape-man yet?

It's a work of fiction that in no way, shape or form reflects reality. Any pride derived from it is just as silly as anger. These people are delusional.

Who on earth gets upset over capeshit

>white people are upset over a film about a character created by two white dudes to cater to the 'urban market'
>white people are upset over a fictional african kingdom that Stan Lee and Jack Kirby had to invent because niggers suck ass at civilization building

Literally KANGS the movie, I'm laughing my fucking ass off at all the niggers dressing up in their gaudy Coming to America clothes

when will wh*te pipo resort to violence

Strawman
Literally no one said the movie is racist. The marketing strategy was just cynical, hyper aggressive race pandering. That was the problem.

This is all I want to see.

Stacy is going to go mad.

>white people created
they’re both kikes sweetie

Next MARVEL DC movie, tell me im wrong

archive.fo/O7Xca

archive.fo/rhdJQ

sorry this one will work

When there is no other option.

wtf....

>Dear Chads and Becky

Now you're speaking my language, Tyrone.