Should the UK be sanctioned for interfering in the election?

Should the UK be sanctioned for interfering in the election?

How about South Africa?

I hope it leads to that, can you imagine?

And Australia?

And Canada?

>false equivalencies
Haha how desperate are you. Keep doing damage control

>0.02 rubles has been deposited in your account

And Kenya

Should simple facts be sanctioned for blasting your ass?

Fatty Bankrupt's Wet and Wild Piss Party is official confirmed by the Administration, I wold think you should be celebrating.
Neodegeneracy is forever now!

>No collusion by Trump campaign found
>Russian defendants organised both pro-Trump and anti-Trump rallies
Stay mad

Why would I be mad? it's not me who's getting indicted.

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 [ ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ] 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

┬┴┬┴┤░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ/━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━\ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ/ \ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ/ \ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁ ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ/ \ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•

And Roachistan?

You're right, it's a false equivalency.

It's even worse. All of these foreign agents had far more influence on the election than some Russian Facebook shitposters.

You think those memes got shared more than John Oliver videos?

All the people from other countries that colluded need to be put to a firing squad

Oh yeah, I'm sure all these comedians that make you mad are getting indicted any time now

>thats the look he gives his wife while he masturbates furiously in the corner, watching her get fucked by a real man

OMG i'm disgusted, i wear extremely similar glasses to that fucking cuck

And Soros?

>it's not me who's getting indicted.
not yet

atleast should be sanctioned for making that oliver and that other fat guy product

It's not Trump either Mr. meme flag

I fucking hate current year man

They've already got him over there, they can keep him and do whatever the Guantanamo they want with him. We don't need or want him back.

He is a bong coon, LARPing as a cartoon version of what bongland used to be 80 years ago.
Birmingham, his hometown, is a 53.14% white shithole, he knows better but sold out to the kikes.

>not answering the question because reflecting on the truth hurts your peabrain

Hoooo boyyyyyy

They don't have to be INDICTED, you fucking dumbass. Their mere existence is proof that this is NOTHING. A judge can't call these Russians criminals for undermining the election and spreading hatred unless they want to open a giant can of worms. No foreign celebrity who has blasted Trump on U.S. airwaves will be safe.

Shit you're dumb.

Obama should be sanctioned for interfering the brexit election. He was campaigning in London and told people should vote for remain.

deeply underrated