Barbara Spectre receives the Swedish King’s Medal

>We are happy to announce that our founding director Barbara Spectre has received The King’s Medal for her outstanding contribution for Jewish culture in Sweden and beyond at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.
paideia-eu.org/2018/02/02/paideias-founding-director-barbara-spectre-receives-the-kings-medal/

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
youtube.com/watch?v=VMTFkHCxeqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depressing

Well what to expect?

holy FUCK that room is not multicultural enough

They will not survive.

You mean Barbara "I want to unironically genocide all white people" (((Spectre)))?

>Jewish Civilization
WE

we are now going into a multicultural mode

WUZ

She isn't important, they said.
Just one crazy old woman, they said.

But I thought she was politically irrelevent?

Someone send this to Tree of Logic

BABY DICK SUCKERS

Still are too!

What the fuck?!

fuck this gay world.

>b-but if they aren't directly in a position of power they can't do shit

-Tree of "logic"

She might be. There are many layers in the pyramid that reside above politics though.

Why does the Swedish Monarchy exist?

bump

>say you want to kill all Swedes
>Get a medal for it

>jewish
>white

>give me the medal or you get the Bernadotte treatment

But wait, why does she get a medal for making kikel lives easier if Sweden is not a kikel nation? It would make sense if she got that award from israeli officials, or from some jewish fund or organization, but not the government. Ask your normies this question on your social media.

What the fuck is wrong eith your ethnic swede leaders. Literally masonic black magic.

I get the feeling they were infiltrated by Jews.

>if Sweden is not a kikel nation?
You are gravely mistaken.
Sweden, along with any other West European (((country))) has a Zionist occupied government, serves Zionist interest and is in complete Zionist control.

This is why i believe that the Nationalist revolution should not be too "conservative" or "traditionalist" because a lot of Royal palaces, churches and other such "conservative/traditional" things will have to be burned down with a lot of people inside them.

Yes we should honor the past but we should also start something new.

Bump, fuck monarchies

I thought it was just a meme and joke, but it's real wow. Spectre.. Someone send in 007.

>infiltrated by Jews
No no no no no no.
They ARE jews.
They ARE Zionists.

In the complete video that made Barbs famous they even show a masonic lodge with the JEWlluminati pyramid on it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>thank you for your great service in ruining my country
SWEDEN YES

>(((007)))

White genocide is real- in their own words
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

youtube.com/watch?v=VMTFkHCxeqQ
WHITE SHERIA NOW
> fatwa this cunt

Today I learned there is a literal King of the Cucks.

You never disappoint Sweden.

The only monarchy that apparently is not Jewish is that of Denmark.
I remember Queen Margarita publicly apologizing for having believed that immigrants would adapt and speak publicly against immigration.

Women are so fucking stupid

So a frenchy and his german wife gives a kike a medal for subversive actions, I'm surprised.

Thats what I meant, were they always Jews?!

But she is the only monarch who spoke against immigration.
Look at this cuck for king.

So the royal family is really Jewish?

Dude,
>I remember Queen Margarita publicly apologizing for having believed that immigrants would adapt and speak publicly against immigration.
what?

It's as easy as
>saying one thing
>believing another

Only after being stupid enough to think it would work

The woman in your picture is against the Swedish monarchy and on the side of Iran, they are Anti-Jew

>His German wife
U wot? She's French...

Ffs lads, this makes me sick. How can Normies even deny the obvious. I skimmed the site but look how they quote people, FirstName X. Country of residence. They are too scared to even expose their members who's tentacle reach is spread through every western euro country.
>it makes me sick Uncles Adolf and Goebbels were right

Monarchists unironically BTFO. Royals are literally all kike puppets.

Gradually i began to hate them

OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION

>"Thank you for ruining our country. As King of Sweden, here is your prize"

How corrupt and degenerate is the king of sweden?

Islam is a religion of peace

Christ they are fucking insidious

That creature looks pure evil

wewlad

Won't believe till you post the links, this isn't subtle enough for (((them)))

Åh vad underbart (oh how wonderful). Sverige blir bara mer berikat så för att främja denna fördelaktiga trend tänker jag rösta på Socialdemokraterna (Sweden is getting more enriched so to support this trend I will vote for the Social democrats)

No she's German, born in Heidelberg Baden. Father was Walther Sommerlath and her mother was Brazilian.

All european royal families are Globalist Bilderbergers, no exceptions.

(OP)
Åh vad underbart (oh how wonderful). Sverige blir bara mer berikat så för att främja denna fördelaktiga trend tänker jag rösta på Socialdemokraterna (Sweden is getting more enriched so to support this beneficial trend I will vote for the Social democrats)

http:// www . paideia-eu . or g/
the homepage of the projects she is leading, they even have a phone number.

The royals raped at the revolution
Burke's Peerage (bible of nobility heredity) says there is almost no way to separate the jews from the non jews in euro royal families
The revolution was about slaughtering the males and raping the women

The Bernadottes are usurpers. Why don't you cucks man up and restore the rightful monarchy?

wtf I love Islam and feminists now.

Oy vey, another Jew receiving an award for contributing nothing but chaos and destruction to humanity.