Is he the king of that mine yet? I didn't read much

Is he the king of that mine yet? I didn't read much.

If I understood correctly based Tonegawa is the main blacksuit now. That's not too bad all things considered. Well who cares about Ichijou indeed

Nope and he never gets mentioned again after that. Just let him go user.

no he isn't user

why not

He is never mentioned again afar

He will come back guys! Just wait,you'll see.

Too busy having Kaiji and Kazuya agonize over two poker cards while two asians cry over and over

I'm predicting him to be on the front line when Hyoudou's men eventually get sick of him torturing and maiming them and defect.

Talking about TEIAI hell, has anyone read this yet?

holy fuck this was unreal

God, I hated that motherfucker. This page felt so good.

he's redpilled and based

Everytime I look at those two pieces of shit I get so fucking mad. By far the worst assholes.

What a glorious asshole

At least he beat them up, but they deserved much worse. I hope they go back underground because of their debts

>mfw another month for the next akagi chapter translation

>Animefags will never feel their heart sink the way mine did when you realise they betrayed Kaiji
I both pity and envy them.

Rewatching part 2, FKMT is fucking brilliant with this subplot.

Just read this week, that really got me.

>a guy proves himself to be a gambling akuma twice right before your eyes
>wins 700 mil
>later says he's a broke neet
I can understand where they're coming from

He had no obligation to give them shit to begin with though.

He fucking paid off their debts and freed them from an underground slave camp. You'd think they would trust him just a little bit more than this greasy cunt.

What was neat was that it wasn't just them being unfeeling machines, it was such a seductive line of reasoning from their broke-ass perspective. Kaiji's a millionaire, right? He won't miss a few bucks, right? It was such a human thing to do.

That's part of what makes FKMT drama good. On paper, or from a certain perspective, they're not wrong. Andou was right in that they'd leave with a 10 millions gain instead of 3 millions debt just by betraying Kaiji and that they would probably not recover from a 3 mil debt. Endoh had the right to take his money after the bog. Kaiji helps people and that's a good thing, but sometimes he goes to an unnecessary extent which makes sense only from his perspective and moral code.

Don't get me wrong, these two are trash and I wish they'd suffer. They deserve to, and I hope the others 45s are better persons. But the balance between assumptions, conditionning, doubt, and the characters just being bad persons is well done.

Even if he had kept most of the money for himself, he was kind enough to get them out of there and plus gave them a big share. There is literally no reason to betray him. He did all the work anyway. Do you also believe Ando did nothing wrong?

It's just the way you realise before it is actually revealed they betrayed him. It was so well executed.

The way it was just like "no, they fucking didn't"

There's a lot of foreshadowing which makes it even better. I love how Kaiji's guts told him something was wrong, like he understood on a certain level but had yet to put the pieces together.

The 17 steps game was the worst, so far, my favorite is the salvation games. Also, 17 steps will never be animated outside of pachinko.

Nah it was pretty thrilling

It was, but it really did feel like the author was trying to drag it on for as long as possible.

That's what's good about it. That's the meat. He could make shorter games, but where's the fun? I want to see intricate mind games and reasonings with all the funny imagery.

Go read kakegurui then

Nope

ANIME S3 WHEN COME ON NOW

Will kaiji ever play DnD? I'm pretty sure FKMT would turn it into the best campaign of all time.

How would Kaiji go about cheating in D&D?

Right after the UNO arc.

>UNO arc
You're going to have to wait until after the Operation arc.

Convince the GM to let him play a necromancer.

Ando was reasonable. Even though Kaiji was his savior in the end he was just a stranger he'd never see again. Kaiji was too naive to volunteer to leave the room.

How the heck it took them both so long to realize they have an odd amount of cards anyway, with that fag Funai crying out loud WHERE OH WHERE ARE THOSE THREE SCISSORS AAA SHOW UP right next to them? They both fucking knew all along and were waiting for Kaiji to volunteer all along. Both scared looking Ando and clueless looking Furuhata knew and fucking waited so the problem solves itself.

He would have died the first two minutes if it weren't for Kaiji.

Yes. The right thing to do was to bail Kaiji out. Howevet, the smart thing was to betray him.

>muh ANDOOOOOU
it's not like Kaiji would fish out anyone better from the pool of 2 stars and no cards participants. The trashiest possible headless chicken.

Rigged dices and abusing the machanics