THE ONLY PEOPLE PAID TO SHILL ON THIS BOARD ARE THE DRUMPF TARDS

>THE ONLY PEOPLE PAID TO SHILL ON THIS BOARD ARE THE DRUMPF TARDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did a board ever get BTFO this hard?!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/16/robert-mueller-russians-charged-election
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/
cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs201/projects/2010-11/FreeExpressionVsSocialCohesion/germany_policy.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/policing-the-web-germany-no-2-in-google-censorship-rankings-a-690569.html
politico.com/story/2018/02/16/trump-russia-indictments-mueller-investigation-415667
cnbc.com/2018/02/16/here-are-some-of-the-most-important-quotes-from-muellers-indictment-of-russians.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308
youtube.com/watch?v=eZAyvXVOTxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hides flag
Imagine my shock.

ok retard

>the shills have arrived
look at my flag. not a jew. what a surprise heh? failed to call out the boogey man once again vladimir?

Dayum you dumb.

Share blue, media matters, blue media all post here and are paid using taxpayer funding. The nsa posts here using canadian vpns.

You're a jew

And jews, don't forget about the heebs over in tel aviv.

>Share blue, media matters, blue media all post here
proof it. We have direct evidence from the FBI that pro trump russians were paid to shill. Do you have the evidence of the same caliber or are you just going to post some infographics put together in Vladivostok?

Face it. You have been TRICKED by the russians.

Hi, ackhmed

How is the weather in moscow atm?

They are in full damage control. I wonder if they are paid in rubles or potatoes.

t. buthurt hillary voter using a proxy to get german flag

halt deine Fresse du Hurensohn

I'm Russian and you are wrong.
Cute thread tho
sage

what the fuck is going on here ? and audition line for the role of Orcs in the next LOTR film ???

>american flag
>i'm russian

im shocked!

But didn't you see the huge tits on this 5/10 jewess!?!? Look at thoes milkers!!

Of course. Russians are trying to create chaos, of course they'd target a board of dumb beta autists who think they's got the "truths about society" figured out. INCELs makes me sick.

I’m getting paid to support trump?I never received any sort of paycheck?

>look at my flag. not a jew
Something far worse: a betrayer of your heritage.

>Something far worse: a betrayer of your heritage.

you obviously got caught in the russian propaganda net
yes betraying my heritage means not falling for russian propaganda shills. Thanks Aleksei.
>american education
the US needs to get nuked and we have to cleanse it from the world to save western civilization my italian friend. We should team up again.

actually i was paid to shill for bernie sanders
stay mad stupid nigger

Hey, guys. I know today is a busy day for all of us. But I just want you all to know that today is Sergey's birthday and that there is cake in the break room. We will be sending a card around for him. Boris, I think still has it.

TRUMPTARDS SUCK RUSSIAN COCK, BY CHOICE!

>US needs to get nuked
>not isreal
Uh huh

Germany is attempting to take Canada's place as worst shitposters on the board..
We wont let that happen

I wish.

yes draw attention away from mother russia
3 rubels have been deposited into your vk money wallet

Yet here you are.

You guys are best buddies anyway. And I don't actually hate the jews but I'm pretty much an anti zionist

Please

fuck off kike

>not a jew
You clearly are Mr. Goldstein.

Uhh the Russians literally organized ANTI-TRUMP rallies

Another flag hider.
Imagine
My
Shock..

is this all you have? calling me a jew? is that your argument? LMFAO. I guess daddy putin shut down the money supply? Do you get paid per post now? Does the content not matter anymore? Tell us more about how it actually works.
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/16/robert-mueller-russians-charged-election

they were doing everything to stop Hillary and yes also funded Stein but look at the article. This literally REEKS like Sup Forums.

For example:

>They allegedly created an Instagram account posing as “Woke Blacks” and railed against the notion that African Americans should choose Clinton as “the lesser of two devils” against Trump.

lol.

I come here when there are happenings if you really want to know, but this board is so revolting I might actually stick to /news/ and Sup Forums.

They are either shitposting or just incredibly stupid, just let em circlejerk.

>I might actually stick to /news/ and Sup Forums.

please do, liberal homo

>it's a larp as a deranged redditor to discredit any anti trumpism as shilling episode
Hey klaus we're doing just fine here without you. Stop meddling in our affairs.

NO NO NO DON’T LET THE LIBCHADS SEE THIS

>daddy putin
And this all YOU have.

>Share blue, media matters, blue media all post here and are paid using taxpayer funding
My God what a pack of lies.

this board is fucking terrible now. Don't you see it? Every thread is full with
>flag
>jew
>kike
80% of all responses to threads that go against Trump are filled with these responses. It wasn't like this in the run up to the election and even shortly after. This board completely deteriorated in 2017.
Only thing thats left is autistic screeching. No more arguments just KIKE, JEW, FLAG POSTING, LIBSHIT.
Its embarassing.

We would be if that statement wasn't false.

germans cant freely post on sites like this anymore after Merkel's ex-Stasi internet security cunt put the lock down on German's internet usage. Most Germans posting now are government employees and mohammads hired to shill on Sup Forums and other boards/sites

>being this autistic

>not shilling if you do it for free
AND love

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>not refuting it

Is it the aussies or the leafs who are the worst shitposters??

>turk

>burden of proof is on me
lmao. Are russians this stupid?

it goes in all fields

Son, this is sad for you Shareblue. If you're going to do this level of shitposting, watch changing your VPN fake flag in between threads. It is kind of glaring in your subtlety. or lack thereof. Now, you'll try and respond to everything, not realizing that you can't bump your own thread...just really sad. But, have a wink and a smile, then a slow walk away from your shill post, just to make you rage alone like you were on Valentine's day.

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/17/german-govt-hires-ex-stasi-agent-patrol-facebook-xenophobic-comments/
and
cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs201/projects/2010-11/FreeExpressionVsSocialCohesion/germany_policy.html
and
spiegel.de/international/germany/policing-the-web-germany-no-2-in-google-censorship-rankings-a-690569.html

Fuck yourself

How nu r u

Does your dumb ass not realize that Rosenstein just gave a presser and said that Russians promoted the Trump campaign while simultaneously promoting the Hillary campaign? They formed a rally in New York that was pro Trump the very same day they coordinated a rally that was pro Hillary. Your lies are falling apart and your attempt to further them even more makes you look like a true shill.

>politico.com/story/2018/02/16/trump-russia-indictments-mueller-investigation-415667
>The indictment alleges that some of the defendants were in communication with President Donald Trump’s campaign, but not that Trump officials knowingly colluded with Russia
>The indictment from Mueller’s office also accuses the defendants of deleting emails

>cnbc.com/2018/02/16/here-are-some-of-the-most-important-quotes-from-muellers-indictment-of-russians.html
>The defendants sought disruption by staging events for and against Trump after the election: "After the election of Donald Trump in or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used false U.S. personas to organize and coordinate U.S. political rallies in support of then president-elect Trump, while simultaneously using other false U.S. personas to organize and coordinate U.S. political rallies protesting the results of the 2016 U.S. presidential election."
>At the same time, Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another organization-controlled group, organized a rally in New York called 'Trump is NOT my President' held on or about November 12, 2016

Who supposedly deleted emails;

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308
>Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails

I don't know "hans" shitposter is bad as well, tough choice.

and how do you come to the conclusion that german citizens have no access to the internet anymore? are you fucking retarded or something?
Look at this god damn thread. Everything here is
>kike
>jew
>vpn
>flag
>shill
all we know is that lots of russians got paid to shill for drumpf in a manner that is highly reflective of what was happening on this board at the time. All the memes, attempts and what not. There WERE russian paid shills on this board promoting drumpf. You must be delusional if you deny this by now.

>says this
>posts this

Drumf tards flagged you as paid shill. Trolls wouldn't be caught dead using something so mundane. For a minute you could hide under shitposters and trolls, they evolve quickly, your script writers do not!

now read what Hitler said and apply it to all the people trying to subvert the conversation and try to get it away from the issue at hand my dude.
i know how this board works. You probably make one reddit spacing blog post like another and wonder why it gets archived.

> but muhhh russian interference
Don't you have some ANTIFA meeting to attend to?

WHATCHA DOIN THERE RABBI?

let me preface my argument by saying i get it

ok the "YOU ARE A JEW" allegations get boring now. You don't have to desperately provide evidence for the intellectual GLEICHSCHALTUNG on this board. I am painfully aware of it.

paid to?????
Where can I get free money to post pro trump info?
Please tell me.

but Trump is the first president in 25+ years to show a glimmer of being pro-white. so take it with a grain of salt why we generally ignore the Trump JQ

Are you just now realizing this?

maybe try again in 2019/2020 and find some russian bros who can hook you up with the local rubel provider

no but now we have hard evidence for it.

>Board
I don't even identify with such Jewish neocons as Trump.

I always liked the russian collusion meme, but the truth is that russians are as poor as poo in loos, they couldn't afford to pay an unpaid intern to shitpost.
I'll just pop over to the kremlin, ask them for some dosh for pro trumo pro putin shitposting now

No, that's not all we know you fucking liar. It's like you only heard what you wanted to hear from that press conference.

I kind of wish sometimes I was getting paid for this in money, but I'm getting the best thing money can't buy. Positive karma for my soul and knowing that I am doing the right thing. I have helped grown a tree for others to sit in the shade of to rest that I myself will likely not be able to enjoy. I can rest easy knowing that.

>One defendant, Yevgeniy Prigozhin, is accused of using companies he controlled – including Concord Management and Consulting, and Concord Catering – to finance the operations against the US. The operation at one stage had a monthly budget of $1.25m, according to Mueller, which paid for operatives’ salaries and bonuses.

>$1.25M

there is some money in it. Never give up on your dream.s

This guy speaks not for all of us.
I'm ashamed of him and for him. Fremdscham.

>Every right wing youtube video, even dark jokes are banned in germany
>wew lad germans aren't banned from the internet!!!!!!

link me one. I bet i can watch it.

Demofags need to go to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZAyvXVOTxs
Explanation video.

thats wrong. GEMA and Vevo reached a deal. All VEVO videos are now available.

We always have, but this board will ignore it just like they did with the Koch money to pimp Trump.

He is even worse than a jew. He is -- may allah forgive me for uttering this word -- a German.

Vevo is a TINY portion of youtube you fucking goober.

Dikes need to get the fuck out of America. They don't belong here. Fucking man clits...

>this board is terrible now
>is directly contributing to it being that way
You partisan retards are hopeless, or you're just larping like I posted earlier

>igmoring shareblu, antipropaganda propaganda act, and CTR
Gimme an F
Gimme an A
Gimme a G
Gimme a G
Ginme an O
Gimme a T

>20 posts by this moron

Seriously kill yourself

IT HAS A MAN CLIT...

yeah its embarassing. Watch how nobody will even mention the russian shill incident a few weeks from now. The people here are in such a denial they are beyond saving.
you literally linked a video from 2013 that deals exclusively with the GEMA/VEVO issue. It was true at the time but its over now for a while.
what happened to
>1 post by this ID
spam?! No matter what you do. You retards will always find a dumb reason if you disagree lmao.

>he screencapped an obvious larp post
lol I bet you sit around here on Friday nights waiting for CIA user and WH user to deliver.

F
A
G
G
O
T

brave post