>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 16
>Sec of State Tillerson confirms USA will stand with Turkey against "terrorism"
>YPG spox welcomes the SAA into Afrin to help protect the Kurds from Turks
>Bukamal:IS attacks & captures 2 SAA positions around the city
>RU for.min:5 russian citizes died in US airstrike. “mass” casualties reports are fake news
>Military sources:Troops started to arrive in E Ghouta
>Brussels NATO meeting; Mattis urges Turkey to stay focused on fighting ISIS in Syria
>Sources report that YPG is withdrawing from the E cs of DeZ, handing it over to the Deir Ezzor Military Council
>Afrin; FSA captures town of Kudah Kuwih and Balilko hills, Turkish troops are attempting to cut off Rajo city from other areas
>Pro-gov sources; Militant sleeper agent belonging to an unknown faction attempts assassination of 3 top Tiger Forces commanders
>Russia plans to sign contract to deliver second batch of S-400 systems to Turkey
>ISIS releases photos from their offensive against HTS in Yarmouk Camp last Tue, which they now control a majority of
>Rebels in N Hama fire several missiles at Mhardeh Power Plant, leaving millions on the Sy coast without power

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExO7Nyr9upQ
rt.com/usa/419053-harris-speech-china-military/
rt.com/news/419049-us-indictment-elections-russian-reaction/
rt.com/news/419044-us-election-meddling-indicts/
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/16/world/asia/ap-as-pakistan-saudi-arabia.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-poland/merkel-sees-no-threat-in-new-gas-pipe-to-russia-poland-disagrees-idUSKCN1G01DJ
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-trial/turkish-court-sentences-six-journalists-to-life-drawing-international-criticism-idUSKCN1G01AN
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5116804,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

żydowskie obozy śmierci

so the h*uthis are losing, right?

مرگ بر انیمه

we want to...
WE WILL ANNIHILATE THE JEWS

>splitting breads again

youtube.com/watch?v=ExO7Nyr9upQ

i told them, they didnt want to listen

>dat ifunny watermark

you dun have to ask the same question twice

Blame the memeflag, I announced

>Syrian
>Arab
>Army

>SAA
>50k
>implying

>pic related
What do you think?
Well, I see technology simply as an extension of human nature.
I see that the modern elite is becoming increasingly desperate to distract the common people.
In similar fashion to the ''Bread and Circus'' tactics of the Roman Empire, they increasingly resort to more extreme methods to keep them in check, at least for a while.

Something about OP's pic reminds me how much I hate America and the Jews but I can't exactly put my finger on what it is...

Yes.

;^)

Aren't we giving too much hugz?

>50k

>too much hugs

>implying you can ever give out too many hugs

>it seems that your post triggers him
>yes it seems so
does my post trigger you?

Bongu Malta.

This is almost as pathetic as that time when Americans tried to reverse the 56 percent meme on Euros

>current year
>builds more settlements

You learning Maltese?
Ha ssir parti mill-familja?

>In similar fashion to the ''Bread and Circus'' tactics of the Roman Empire, they increasingly resort to more extreme methods to keep them in check, at least for a while.
You sound if they are desperate. They are not.
They have won.
That is why they are no longer fearing anything, and going turbo Marxist.
>Well, I see technology simply as an extension of human nature.
Won't you say that we put the tool on the pedestal.
Now the "tech" matters more than man.

This.

I am disappoint jew, I thought you were going to compete with me for the first post

I am untriggerable

>t. fake maghreboi

Palestine is a lost cause.

No. I just remembered you using that as a greeting to me before.

If I were to assume that you are not brain damaged normalfags, I would come to conclusion that you need attention in the form of (you)'s.
Loneliness is hard.

>US Pacific Command Admiral ready for war with China, but hopes it won’t happen

The next US ambassador to Australia and the current Pacific Command (PACOM) Admiral Harry Harris addressed Congress with a hardline proposal to deter China’s growing influence in the Asia-Pacific region.

In his speech, Harris commended regional non-NATO ally Australia for its role as a hub for PACOM’s military prowess in the Pacific Ocean. “Australia is one of the keys to a rules-based international order,” he asserted, signalling that the country would play an increasing part in America’s new doctrine.

>“China’s ongoing military buildup, advancement, and modernization are core elements of their strategy to supplant the U.S. as the security partner of choice for countries in the Indo-Pacific, but China also holds clear global ambitions,” Harris continued.

“At the end of the day the ability to wage war is important or you become a paper tiger. [We will] cooperate where we can, but remain ready to confront where we must,” he remarked. “I’m hopeful that it won’t come to a conflict with China, but we must all be prepared for that if it should come to that.”

However, Harris’ rhetoric may not be so well-received, as Canberra’s interests remain intrinsically linked to the Chinese.

“[We] have a staunch, strong ally in Washington, a good friend in Washington, and we have a very good friend in Beijing,” Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull stated in a joint press conference with his Chinese counterpart back in March last year.

"The idea that Australia has to choose between China and the United States is not correct," he added.

rt.com/usa/419053-harris-speech-china-military/

Firstposting you own thread doesn't count.
t.ebin

>I would come to conclusion that you need attention in the form of (you)'s
funny, that describes you exactly

Ebin is a fag tho

>‘Absurd’ meddling claims & indictment of Russians show new US policy – Russian FM spokesperson

US indictment of 13 Russian nationals and three entities over alleged meddling in American elections in 2016 has been labelled absurd by the Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Maria Zakharova.

“Turns out, there’ve been 13 people, in the opinion of the US Justice Department. 13 people interfered in the US elections? 13 against billions budgets of special agencies? Against intelligence and counterespionage, against the newest technologies? Absurd? – Yes.” Zakharova said in a Facebook post. The indictment, however, is the “modern American political reality,” Zakharova added, jokingly suggesting that the number 13 was picked due to its negative associations.

One of the indicted, Russian businessman Evgeny Prigozhin, said he was not really upset by the accusations.

>The Americans are very emotional people, they see what they want to see. I have great respect for them. I am not at all upset that I am on this list. If they want to see the devil, let them," Prigozhin told RIA Novosti. The entities and individuals were indicted by a US federal grand jury on Friday of “supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump...and disparaging Hillary Clinton.”

However, there are “no allegations” that the suspected activities of the Russian nationals somehow affected the polls, according to the US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

CONT

This unironically

They actually walked around with those in public?! Why in the hell would anyone do that? What would compel you to do that?

On Friday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that supporting Donald Trump has never been an official Russian policy, even if some Russians did express their backing of the new US leader.

The Minister has expressed his discontent with the apparently continuing nosedive in the US-Russia relations. “It’s a pity that under Donald Trump, for more than a year of his presidency, our relations have not improved compared to the period of the Democratic administration. Even worsened to a certain extent,” Lavrov told Euronews.

The indictment of 13 Russians is the latest twist in the “meddling saga,” which has persisted in the US politics and media for over a year. The illicit activities attributed to Russia, include, but are not limited to, “hacking” into Democratic National Committee (DNC) computers during the2016 elections campaign, maliciously leaking emails filled with unsavory revelations, meddling through media coverage and fake social media accounts. However, no solid evidence to back the numerous allegations has been presented yet.

rt.com/news/419049-us-indictment-elections-russian-reaction/

>ive out too many hugs
Wouldn't doing so burn your brain's dopamine and oxytocin receptors.
>Courage to hug your daki in public

This.

>US indicts 13 Russians for 2016 election meddling, but ‘no allegations’ they influenced outcome

A US federal grand jury has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering with US elections and political processes. However, there are "no allegations" they influenced the 2016 election.

The indictment accuses the defendants of "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump...and disparaging Hillary Clinton." It also claims the defendants staged political rallies and bought political advertising while posing as grassroots entities. The document says an organization known as the Internet Research Agency "sought, in part, to conduct what it called 'information warfare against the United States of America' through fictitious US personas on social media platforms and other Internet-based media."

>"By in or around May 2014, the organization's strategy included interfering with the 2016 US presidential election, with the stated goal of "spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," the indictment says, referring to the Internet Research Agency.

The defendants, according to the indictment, were advised to "focus their activities on purple states like Colorado, Virginia, and Florida."

US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said during a press conference that the defendants engaged in “information warfare against the US, with the stated goal of spreading distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general."

CONT

>It is alleged that the two traveled to the US in 2014 to collect intelligence for their operations. They also reportedly purchased space on US servers to establish a virtual private network (VPN) and made hundreds of accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They "posed as politically and socially active Americans, advocating for and against particular candidates," Rosenstein said during a press conference.

He went on to say that they “recruited and paid real Americans” to engage in political activity by pretending to be grassroots activists, adding that those Americans did not know they were working with Russians. Rosenstein noted, however, that "there is no allegation in the indictment that it had any effect on the outcome of the election.”

The indictment was not left unanswered though. Spokesperson for the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, call the latest affront by the US “absurd.” She noted that 13 people would have hardly reached the desired outcome even if they planned to meddle with the polls.

Russian businessman Evgeny Prigozhin, who was also on the list, opted for a lighter tone, saying that Americans are “emotional people” and jokingly suggested that one should allow them to “see the devil.”

Moscow has repeatedly refuted the claims of alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential elections. Russian President Vladimir Putin also ridiculed such claims, suggesting that the US was “not a banana republic” to be treated that way.
rt.com/news/419044-us-election-meddling-indicts/

lmao fuck jews lol

WHY
JUST WHY

Here is a fresh memri

that's what triggered people claim
>yes, they are all retarded

Can't argue with that.

>hug your daki
>your daki

I think so too. the question is probably where they're gonna go and how Israel is gonna frame their exit.

>I would come to conclusion that you need attention in the form of (you)'s
>Loneliness is hard.
Don't project your problems on me.

Death to Israel, of course.

im at home now, send me your nasheeds

@syriahr: #Turkish army targets civilians in the Shih district of #Afrin with chemical mustard gas, and many of the injured to hospital

didnt clinton receive insane amounts of money from the saudis and various other govs? isnt that basically the same thing?

more fresh

Amd america Of course

>Pakistan to send military training mission to Saudi Arabia
Pakistan’s military has said it will send troops to assist Saudi Arabia on a training mission. They will not be deployed in conflict zones outside the kingdom. The announcement surprised lawmakers who on Friday sought further clarification from the government, AP reported. The military did not say how many troops are being sent to the Gulf kingdom. Three years ago, Pakistan rejected a Saudi request to send troops there as part of a Saudi-led coalition, of mostly Gulf states, fighting Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen. Retired Pakistani Army General Raheel Sharif heads the Saudi-led alliance.

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/16/world/asia/ap-as-pakistan-saudi-arabia.html

>note the humiliation on his face mashallah

I wasn't being ironic.

>Merkel sees no threat in new gas pipe to Russia, Poland disagrees

Germany and Poland have different views on the planned Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and Berlin does not believe it poses a threat to energy diversification, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday. Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has called for the US to impose sanctions on the planned pipeline. US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said last month the US government sees the project as a threat to Europe’s energy security, Reuters reported. “We had different views on the Nord Stream issue,” Merkel said after meeting Morawiecki in Berlin. “We think this is an economic project. We are also for energy diversification. We also want Ukraine to continue to have transit gas traffic, but we believe Nord Stream poses no danger to diversification,” she added.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-poland/merkel-sees-no-threat-in-new-gas-pipe-to-russia-poland-disagrees-idUSKCN1G01DJ

Oh, I see.
Wait....
It's 10 in the evening, why are you saying good morning?
In that case it should be ''Il-lejl it-tajjeb.''
(You better learn Maltese before Greece become our clay)
>You sound if they are desperate. They are not.
They have won.
I am assured of their defeat because they try to operate a system which cannot continue.
For it to do so it would need regular expansion.
This is clearly shown in the migrant crisis.
They thrive of depth, however their's only a finite number of people the (((usurers))) can exploit.
>Now the "tech" matters more than man.
Yes, this is a growing concern which I see largely connects to the larger problem that modern man (even I suffer from this) has become disconnected from nature.

Thanks for posting the average JIDF-shill car.

It's 10 in the night
Evening is till like 6pm
>he thinks Sup Forums is unironic
M..Mark

>tfw your military is so incompetent you need to go to the KSA for advice
Anyone have those Saudi Military BTFO webms?

Long Schlonged Persian Empire General

>mashallah
Doesn't that mean "O my God"?
Allah be praised is "Alhamdulillah".
Get your arabic right, roachie, it is your religion after all

>Going up against terrorists who are known to have chlorine- and sarin-based weapons
>not having a gas mask ready.

Step up your game, shill.

>The Turkish army targets #Afrin with sarin gas and injures 6 civilians by suffocation.

>DRUMMMPF

>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Turkish court sentences 6 journalists to life – report
A Turkish court on Friday sentenced three prominent journalists to life in jail on charges of aiding the network blamed for a failed coup in 2016, TRT Haber television reports. The ruling came even after Turkey’s highest court had ordered the release of one of them. Mehmet Altan, an economics professor and journalist, and his journalist brother Ahmet, were charged with giving coded messages in a television talk show a day before the abortive July 15 military coup, Reuters said. Nazli Ilicak, another veteran journalist, was also handed life imprisonment. Three other defendants were also sentenced to life for trying to abolish the constitution and overthrow the government.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-trial/turkish-court-sentences-six-journalists-to-life-drawing-international-criticism-idUSKCN1G01AN

I ironically want to fuck this.
Unironically.
We ww1 now.

>THE TOMAHAWKS DADDY

I think this is the egoist roach.

so the h*uthis are indeed losing
not surprising after all

erDOGan'd

of course

>Iran’s Rouhani slams US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani on Friday criticized the Trump administration’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, urging Muslims to support the Palestinian cause. During a three-day visit to India, Rouhani also lashed out at the US for imposing a ban on travelers from six largely Muslim countries. He was addressing a congregation after Friday prayers at Mecca Masjid in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad, AP reported. The president called for unity between the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam, saying that the Shiites, Sunnis and people of other ethnicities coexisted peacefully in Iraq and Syria for centuries “until the West created discord there.” Rouhani will meet on Saturday with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5116804,00.html

Because unlike you, they are proud weebs.

if they made campaign contributions illegal they couldn't have elections. probably same here desu, I can't judge. the difference is giving Hillary money for her to use to shape opinion, or spending your own money to shape opinion on your own. One is funding for an American political organisation, the other is foreign subversion.

Wish someone would sarin gas me

Fuck off we aren't falling for your jewish tricks

>For it to do so it would need regular expansion.
Correct, but Keynesian systems are immune to it.
Right now, real estate and stocks are perceived to have value while they actually have none. Some paper, some stones. Which means that the value can be infinitely shifted towards and as long as the kikes control the majority of wealth, they can always buy their place in for the next perceived high value thing.
>Yes, this is a growing concern which I see largely connects to the larger problem that modern man (even I suffer from this) has become disconnected from nature.
Well said.

Press F for our fallen nazbol brother

That's a strange political compass

I don't think it will be a mass exit. The current policy is what will be the narrative for now and in the future. Palestinians will either be forced to accept the Jewish settlers outpopulate the natives or they will migrate towards Syria and Jordan as they have prior for years on end.