Raildex

It's not wrong to hope for a miracle, is it? She'll be back, right?

Shana>>>>>>>>>>>>Index

Index is such a trash shit character

>Index will never come back from irrelevance

>Making a new thread to shill Mami Kawada for the second time this week
Jesus christ, fuck off already. Your hag is fucking retired and there is no need to make a new thread at page 6 especially when there is nothing new.

Was her music ever that good to begin with?

No shit, that's why she never appears.

>hag

It's time to accept it mate. She's too old for this business.

Masami Okui and Kanako Itou are older than her but they're still around. Hironobu Kageyama will be a senior in a few years but he's still performing and with no signs of slowing down.

Man the index ops were really good.

Oh no, the prophecies were true, he's finally found a way around the reCAPTCHA timeout and it back for revenge.

Dead thread
Dead fanbase
Dead career

aint gonna happen

What's not going to happen?

season 3

How do we save Raildex?

Ask Touma to do it.

But he'd just mess things up.

Fukou da

He's never messed up when someone's asked him.

Pictures of Mikoto's butt given out with every LN copy.

Free towels for Raildexfags and everything should be fine.
Douzo!

But first we'll start off by killing you

Mikoto's butt saved my life.

57 days left

Are Raildex threads always this dead?

Insult/praise Mikoto, say S3 isn't happening, meta shitpost, or do all three if you want thread activity.
But seriously, this past month literally only had Astral Buddy and Kakine getting cucked in Idol. The threads will come to life when we get NT19 info and HO's cover.

So things will pick up in October?

Where is the Index manga now? Touma vs Shiage?

Next two chapters I'm guessing. Unless they power through both Touma and Accel's re-meeting with Misuzu AND then getting held hostage by Skill-Out in the next chapter.

I want to punch Itsuwa

I want to kiss Itsuwa.

Are there even pants that are the same as the ones that Itsuwa wears in volume 16?

Let' see
Index Manga Chp #120, this month (only need 2-4 more chapters Index Manga will entering [Season 3] Document of Constantine Arc,...
If everything "according to plans"
We will dump RAW on Tuesday, August 15, 2017, with 'some' (Idea)+proposal.to your guys here later.

Also on August 15, 2017, maybe, We will hear more news in Dengeki Bunko Magazine No.57
(Railgun SS3?)

If White Queen is so powerful, why can't she make herself actually cute and attractive?

How about I cut your hands off and replace them with towels?

You're no Touma, no towels for you boi

Are talking about these? (see pic)

Can't believe she only wore them in one volume. Too spicy for shippers?

I'll be sure to knock her out real fast before she can do anything.

You forgot the "douzo" my friend

It's magic, ain't no one stopping me.
Think I'll cut your dick and replace it with a towel too, you do have a dick, don't you?

No douzo for him!

Douzo, have a towel!

She wears those pants so she wouldn't have to take them off during gangbangs she loves so much.
What a slut.

That's it, I'm chopping Raildexfag's dicks off and replacing them with towels.
DOUZO, HAVE A NICE DAY FAGGOTS!

Lots of douzo for him
>I cut your arms of, douzo
See? Works pretty well

So you admit you don't have a dick? I'll make sure you get a new one a towel that is

I think Nepthys, Salome and Marian would be more attractive if their skin was white.

Touma is going to marry Aqua and there's nothing you can do about it

Nepthys should be a mommy not a mummy

She was like Patricia's mommy near the end before getting Rejected.

Cute boy.

Post Misaka already faggots

Later. Now we post more Index.

Rape Itsuwa!

That's retarded, but accurate

Here's a more LEWD version of Index.

DELET THIS

Would boring as fuck vanilla sex for the purpose of procreation be considered more of a rape from Oriana's standpoint than the actual rape?

Misaki a pile of shit

What is wrong with you

Mariydi is a pile of Zyklon-B filled balloons

Nepthys was just fine

Shut up fried shrimp. Did the high Gs tear your wrinkled-old hymen or something?

I want to punch Ohoho's face until she's no longer smug.

>tfw futa Mikoto doujin by Okara never
What a shame.

Leave Touma to me

Fucking piece of shit whore. I wish Thor raped her.

Can Misaka hack quantum computers?

Probably not. She had trouble with the weird computer in NT17 that was described as some sort of transition to quantum computers.

Othinus calm down

>Futa

>Makoto voiced by Mikoto
Whats with Rina Satou voicing autists?

Good riddance whore

Itsuwa is very unattractive

That's unfortunate.

How does it feel to live with erectile disfunction?

Man thief with inferior chest

What would you do if she loved you?

Why not?

Tactically shit myself.

Shitsuwa is Takitsubou-tier of bland so I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to give erectile disfunction to someone.

Too easy saint.

Give her towels, just to make sure

What the fuck did you say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the DARKNESS of this city, and I’ve led numerous secret missions for ITEM. I have hundreds of confirmed kills and I kill motherfuckers like you for money. I am extensively trained in Level 5 warfare and will blast the shit out of you with my Meltdowner. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will target you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth and vaporize your sorry ass with my Level 5 Meltdowner. You think you can get away with talking shit on the Internet about Mugino Shizuri, the #4 Level 5 in Academy City? Think again, motherfucker. As we speak I am readying a dozen laser beams to be fired at you RIGHT NOW so you better prepare for the storm, motherfucker. The storm that obliterates the pathetic little thing you call a life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can target you anywhere, anytime, and I will hunt you down anywhere in the world. Not only am I a FUCKING LEVEL 5, but I have access to the DARKNESS and will use it to erase your sorry ass from Academy City, you little bitch. If only you could have known how many lasers your little “clever” comment was about to rain down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you little bitch. You’re fucking dead, kid.

>Too easy saint.
Low level magic side grunt taking down a saint when?

You mean best girls

Douzo, oba-san!
You know what to do with it, jobbine

Wasn't talking about power levels, dumbass

>you will never spend your days roaming around Academy City punching girls in the faces

reminder that everyone is legally obligated to post their mikotos

Удали...

>Too easy
Delet this shit

Which one is Misaka Imouto?