Fox's Shep Smith apologized

Shep smith just apologized for calling Florida school shooter Cruz a White supremacist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QYaH5nU1Ls0
youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and earlier in the show he was fucking pushing the whole "trump is a russian spy" narrative. honestly fuck this faggot, i hate him. wish fox would ditch him. he was one of the long time company men that was always so sleazy back in the day and used to give fox a bad name, honestly.

... becuase whites aren’t the supreme race.”

Shepard Smith is a spaz, I have no idea how he got his job on TV.

I hope this literal faggot dies in the most painful and barbaric way possible. youtu.be/QYaH5nU1Ls0

Lol, sure thing Kunta Kinte.
Where are them pyramid space ships you folks are always yapping about?

If you listen to this dribble.... That's on your intelligence, not mine!

Are you saying Cruz is a nigger?

Shep is a useful idiot to Fox.

"We aren't all conservatives, we give this cocksucker a full hour to spew liberal talking points."

This. And hopefully the rest of the media suffers the same way alongside him.

He works with/for the Clintons since his first assignment in Haiti many years ago

I don't doubt it. He is still a massive fucking spastic retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo&t=1s

Vid or it didn't happen

Sorry, wasn't recording at the time.

Shep is a flaming homosexual. He is a diabolical narcissist sex pervert.

Tucker is the only uncucked guy on that channel. Is Hannity still on? He’s still okay too I guess. But we’re a long way from when Fox was right-wing central. They’re cucky af.

>he still gives (((FOX))) viewership

He needs to resign for spreading fake news.

He's still a faggot. Hate SHep smith

this is bullshit, gutfeld went to a catholic school and is atheist now. geraldo is christian, and melissa francis is christian. thats just off the top of my head you fucking shill.

U R K I D S D I E 2

(((christian))) he still has jew blood.

You just slapped Stars of David on everyone, didn't you?

Fun fact: Jewish mafia Elitist Andrew Stein and ex-husband of Lynn Rothschild (pic related) endorsed made-goy Donald Trump on (((FOX))) in 2016. As we all know, this is simply 1488DD underwater Kabbalistic shogi and POTUS will totally
>drain the swamp
as soon as he's finished filling his Administration with warlock swamp monsters like Wilbur Ross, Rothschild banker and our Commerce Secretary. Just you wait...

Shadilay! #MAGA AWOOO

Gutfeld cant go 10 minutes without kvetching about Hitler and you know it. That kike is triggered by a Holocaust Sup Forums can prove didn't happen. And the rest are crypto-Jews
>pic relate

How is that useful?

LMAO
imagine being a msm reporter using shitposts as sources

fuck off boomer

> I have no idea how he got his job on TV.
He's literally a pole smoking fairy, he fucked his way to the top like a woman does.

that cdan stuff on shep is pretty hilarious.

>tfw reading same shit as housewives

Oh wow youre another derangement case of online schizophrenia that the FBI should be investigating

He’s such a faggot.

DOTR

shlemp smith is only 5-7 according to wikipedia

hahahaha

he earned it!

;)

jeez talk about hyperbole

who the fuck gave him that Star Trek Enterprise ass studio? Jeez

>Tucker is the only uncucked guy on that channel.

best post

Kek!

you literally have never watched Gutfeld.

the only time he mentions Hitler is when he says that if everything is Hitler then nothing is Hitler when talking about how the left calls everyone/everthing Hitler.

He's not a jew, fucknut.

Now apologize for assuming he was intentionally spreading disinformation. He was man enough to do it, now you apologize to him.

>I-IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!1

shep smith is an annoying RINO fuckboii

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160754638

Got it? How does he keep it, on FOX of all places, is the better question.

I hate this carp eyed cock gobbler