Trump can't call the investigation a "hoax" anymore

Trump can't call the investigation a "hoax" anymore.

>implying that wasn't part of the plan

He can he’ll just look more retarded to the general public

I know, right? It's at best a sham now.

Incoming Rosenstein firing. Trump will try to fire Mueller again, I hope the rest of the country is preparing countermeasures for that.

nobody ever called russians interfering in our political system a "hoax", we've known that since the fucking 50s. ever hear of the cold war? ever watch a fucking james bond movie? it's nothing new.

the "hoax" was the idea that trump was a treasonous russian spy, which this indictment essentially disproves.......as if anyone actually needed it to be "disproved".

>investigate trump for collusion with Russian government
>indict non-government individuals not associated with trump for pushing anti-trump propaganda

oh wow, you got em

Meh it lost its scope. What Mueller is doing has larger implications as always and he’s basically waving his dingus at nothing.

Rosenstein won't get fired. If you're focused on Rosenstein that's because you're an israeli shill. Oh look! You have a meme flag too!

mueller indicted Q

Mueller is helping Trump drain the swamp

hopefully. Q is mossad.

ive never seen the russian shills so buttmad

Based Mueller is the new George Washington

>fingers furiously typing away

I don't think anyone doubted that Russia, and China, and Germany, and every other country in the world doesn't try to screw with our elections to some extent. As we screw with theirs. The hoax was that it was some concerted collusion with Trump and Russians.

He goes after Rothchilds a lot desu.

It's just a waste of taxpayer money at this point.

Every country is guilty of interfering in other country's elections.

The accusation was that Trump and his administration actively colluded with Russia in order to steal the election.

This has yet to be proven.

It's another goalpost shift with a side of false equivalency.

To say that Russians tried to influence the election to get someone in office who wasn't known for supporting war and assasinat- I'm sorry regime changes doesn't prove their pick was supporting or even aware of their plan.

Try harder :)

The investigation that was concerning a presidential candidate colluding with a foreign government to undermine the election process is proved right by an indictment against some twitter trolls.
Okay

He's saving the Trump Jr. indictment for last, sweety.

when yer done shitposting ashley ples come give me a blowie

Sure thing

are liberal retards living in a fantasy world? this is the most fun i've had since 2016

he'll never close the investigation, he knows once it's over his job is gone

it is a hoax since theres no collusion with Trump, Russia, China and USA are always fucking with other countries elections this isnt new USA helped put Boris Yeltsin in power

That's correct, a counterintelligence operation on the 2016 election was always an important course of action. Too bad it got derailed by retarded people screaming for the president's scalp

Jesus you liberal shitbags are a disgusting treasonous bunch. i cannot wait to watch you all hang like the faggot traitors you are.

I want to see that faggot Q hang high.

The list of criminal posts made by the Russians.

Weak, weak, weak.

He went after people for shitposting on facebook ads. Did you even read the ads?
Not 1 shred of evidence for collusion. Nice try Venezuelan bots.

>treasonous bunch
settle down Ivan.
your giant fat heart might explode.

Leftist better ready their collective anuses come 2018, 2020, and beyond.

The CIA has been interfering in elections for decades, long before the fucking internet was even a thing, I'm sure now that they have the internet to use they are doing the exact shit Russia is doing. And the Mueller team better get every illegal that was shilling for Hillary fucking ejected from the country.

Yeah thats right you shitstained traitorous mongrel, im a russian. kill yourself you disgusting piece of traitorous dogshit.

>nothing in the indictment alleges collusion with the trump campaign
>nothing in the indictment alleges measurable impact on the election
ITS NOT A HOAX PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

its embarassing really, pouring some vodka now

я coглaceн c тoбoй тoвapищ

Hey dummy...you realize all the charges, indictments and pea deals had nothing to do with the Grump campaign, don't you?

These Russian charges is the way Mueller and Rosenstein saves face to end this witch hunt...dummy.

RUSSIANS POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!

OMG

Americans are fucking stupid

Their media is controlled by Jews
They let illegals control their political parties

And you're concerned about Russians posting lol

please grace us with the innerworkings of your mind op

Trump wasn't implicated in the indictments. He's completely vindicated.

It's probably been said by now but he said collusion was a hoax and you're (((conveniently forgetting))) to make that distinction

ITS HAPPENING

it goes in all fields

Willith! The lithping fag of Thareblue! How are you today? ithinkt it a fine day for thilling on thith board? You really need to learn how to thound like thomeone elth when you're pothting.

>ever watch a fucking james bond movie?

Lol hahahahaha

can we back get to shitposting about actual serious real-worldlife issues now?

>Get non-citizens to come onto American soil as well as influence the election by using identities that belong to the deceased or were otherwise stolen
Democrats butt-blasted that the Russians basically stole their game plan.

>Investigation is ongoing
>More people are being charged for various crimes
>Some worked for Trump
>Trump is vindicated

You really need to be out down mongrel. Your retardation might spread to others.

just full self-destruct fartinwind analwarts

kill yourself garbage faggot.

This spin by the left is funny. Trump said the collusion narrative was a hoax and a witchhunt, now they're flipping it try and say Trump said the entire investigation was a hoax.

>Gets told facts
>Responds by reeing "kill yourself"

Lol

>Told facts
>Responds to facts by reeing

If this part is legit, is the plan to have the left and the MSM screaming about Russian interference for a week so that that story is front and center under the spotlight of the general public when they then reveal "but Obama hired them soooo..."

How can you truly be under investigation if you have the power to fire the person investigating you.

Wow it took them over a year to gather this evidence? Imagine what they could do with two years!

YES LOOK HERE >1

If 13 Russians can decide the outcomes of elections they are far more powerful than we could've ever imagined.

That is a pretty big jump to make even for a big retard such as yourself.

>it took a year and who knows how many hundreds of millions of tax dollars to find out that there are spam bots on facebook and twitter

Hundreds of millions of dollars and countless hours of federal agents devoted to revealing that Russians posted on Facebook and Twitter, all while ignoring leads that could have prevented a school shooting. We've got the best intelligence apparatus, don't we folks?

You guys don't actually know what's going on right now, do you? That makes the popcorn even better.

>Shillary paid russkies
>John Kerry personally authorized their travel
>The paid Rushin shills actually shilled for Bernie, then Trump, then organized anti-Trump protests after the fact
>She fucking LOST
>These Rushins didn't influence shit (just tried, as per Mueller's report)
>They took her money and back stabbed her because she's that detestable
>Trump/Rushuh collusion is bullshit now
>Shillary fucking paid for this
>Mueller ain't done yet
You guys; LOL. The delusion.

Tssst! All this noise is intended to cause a buttblast in a handful of insecure Russians. There is no one single reason why you should give a fuck and take those American political memes seriously.
Why should he be ashamed?
he must be proud, tho.

BTFO

so basically the jury duty movie with pauly shore he pushes as long as he can

Comfy

>Investigate Russian interference in the election for over a year.
>All you find is a twitter account.
>Also conclude they had no influence on the election.

THATS WHAT I SAID BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN JUST THIS ELECTION. MUELLER IS GOING BACK TO JFK

Shouldve been worrying about school shooters instewd, priorities.

You guys keep saying: "It's over. No collusion!"
It's not over. We're just notifying you of additional information. The heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

You forgot your proxy, Vlad.

He's calling the claims of COLLUSION between his campaign and Russia a hoax; which we can now prove was Hillary/Obama colluding with those borscht chugging squatfags, you dick eating kike. Big difference.

>Protip: Rope is coming for you shareblue fucks.

It is a hoax. There was never any collusion, and Mueller just confirmed that, so a hoax this whole thing is indeed.

You keep saying that as if it's going to make it true?! =) Good try, comrade!

Russia didn't affect anything. And they shilled Bernie too. In fact, the goal was just to sow chaos. You bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Hear it from the horse's mouth

explain that pic

I work at for sharblue, ending soon. people are sweating, we lost 2 others to you assholes this week.

I almost feel bad for shareblue. Their ship is sinking, world is crashing down, and soon they will be outed as public enemies. Not looking good for their future.

The investigation was never a hoax. The conspiracy they're supposed to be investigating is a hoax.

Leave while you can. There is a strong case that shareblue knowingly and actively committed sedition. RICO act will allow netting of everyone involved.

You've copied that message into 3+ threads already..
You realise Soros doesn't pay for carbon-copies, right?

Rosey positioned himself nicely. He is the hatchet man behind the scenes. He comes off as a geek and a weasel and I am fine with that. Need a weasel to catch a weasels. Bottom line he is the kind of operator that will go with the power and that power is not with Comey and his lot. Rod will go out of his way to appear anything other than what he is, an agent of reform and a cold calculating one at that.

Q predicted that

>Indicting troll posters from Russia
Out of jurisdiction
>Toothless action in hopes public is unaware
Continue getting paid to resist Trump

If these post were Illegal why weren't the Mexican nationals supporting Hillary also indicted? Jorge Ramos?

Very few people thought trump was a spy. Mostly we're swinging between conman that thinks that he can revise the tax code to make himself money or an idiot that's in way over his head.

Putin has basically duped trump into doing things that benefit Putin and trump was either too stupid or greedy to realize what was at stake.

But will trump be drained with it?

The documents themselves state no trump campaign officials participated willingly with the trolls. This is business as usual, Russia being Russia, not on Trumps behalf, but their own.

you have no proof for anything you claim though, its embarrassing. you guys are never gonna live this whole charade down

No. Are you stupid?

13 trolls. This is fucking hilarious. It’s literally an afternoon of shitposting.

320 million Americans vs 13 Russian trolls on faceberg.

We do have evidence of people working for trump meeting with Russian agents. I mean, we have Jr.'s E-mails.