Wakanda WILL be real, no matter what you racist idiots say

Wakanda WILL be real, no matter what you racist idiots say.

POC will finally be free of oppression and toxic whiteness

why dont you fuck off there and leave us alone then

nigger

Don't let the door hit you on the way our :)

Alright. What patch of African real estate will be the new country of Wakanda?

nigger iq is 70 (the criterion for retardation). jew iq is 115. "black civilization" is as much an oxymoron as "square wheel"

God how wonderful would it be if you just left our countries to go and try to raise Africa from its fucking ruins. It would be a dream indeed.

Wakanda can exist the moment a meteorite made of vibrators crashes in Africa.

Isn't Wakanda like... extremely backward? Why the fuck are they using spears when guns exist?

OP. Fuck off then. The quicker, the better.

What you want for blacks is the exact same thing that the alt-right wants for whites and you call us racist for that.

Richard Spencer praises this movie.

>what is Liberia

Hy ты и дeбил.

Ummm we want it to be real. I’m glad the Jews finally gave you guys a dream. Go chase it now, chase it to whatever corner of the earth you want as long as it keeps Europe for Europeans.

Then go back to africa and build it there

Hitler had the Berlin wall.

K bye

1. sage
2. insult OP
3. leave

So when are all the niggers emigrating, lots of work to do.

LMAAOOOO who said we leaving? You forcefully brought us here, we will establish wakanda on american soil, its OUR land now

The Soviet Union built the Berlin Wall after Berlin was divided between America and its allies and the Soviet Union. The soviets built the Berlin Wall because people in Germany kept escaping into West Berlin to get away from the glory of a unflawed never tryed before political system know as COMMUNISM.

>work

They wuz KANGZ, kangz don't do no work.

Forgot to turn your meme flag on.

>all black people go back to Africa
I can support this

what does poc mean ?

this. (((you)))'re caught

pieces of crap

>Bolivia

Europe cant be for the Europeans, it was never an homogeneous place and remember you guys originally descended from africans (see the cheddar man)

oh ok

#MakeWakandaRealAgain

You've attempted Wakanda several times and always nig it up.

Picker of Cotton.

lmao fuck off you dumb cunt
>see cheddar man

oh.. because Black Skin = African
ERRR NO LMAO
Indians have black skin... are they Africans.... NOPE

fuck off you low iq subhuman worthless sack of shit

Great, go to africa and stay there.

Is that the symbol of the Lehi party? Nice one.

>what is Libya

Been there a couple times with work. Liberia aspires to be a shithole. No power, no water, no infrastructure whatsoever outside a few city blocks in Monrovia and the Firestone plantation. They fully admit they are corrupt as fuck and thus nothing gets better. Plus 2 recent extremely brutal civil wars left a huge hole in the country's mind and soul.

Drive out to Bong county. Stopped counting the number of people I witnessed taking a dump in the "front yard." cholera central.

Have you ever read a book? Humans come from africa, they all originated from Africans

native africans and mixed blacks will not get along and 50 years from now you will be begging for help like Liberia or South Africa.

Black people cannot work together to achieve a common goal unless they are being organized by whites. Jews are similar. They are unable to defend themselves or create anything without white people.

prove it LOL

After the end of the American Civil War black people did start going back to Africa and connolising it. The country was known as Libera and was Americans only African colony. When black Americans started going back they immediately enslaved the black natives after they fought a fucking Civil War to free themselves from slavery.

forgot to turn your meme flag on you massive fagot

Read any history book you inbred redneck
Why would i need a meme flag?

There arent enough of yall, in any country but africa, to build a nation yourself. And if ya think taking over whiteys shit will work out, see chicago, detroilet and east st. Louis. Our systems wotk for us. Not niggers. Your gonna have to convene your brethren and write your own systems into existence. And pray you dont just end up back in mud huts, defensless and enslaved again.

>he cant prove it
LOL

Annandale High grad in Virginia. Most diverse school on America with over a hundred languages spoken. I can attest. The AA and the Africans (mainly from Nigeria, Kenya, and Senegal) hated each other the most.

I am from the Central African Republic. If you haven't heard of it, this is a country that was once part of the French Empire and is now one of the worst nations on earth. It has many similarities to Wakanda. It is landlocked and surrounded on all sides by shitholes (in our case, this is Both Congos. Sudan, South Sudan, Chad, Cameroon). It is probably the only place on earth which is being touched by Chad constantly and is not experiencing orgasmic bliss. It is locked in fucking religious conflict for many years. Luckily I now live in the UK and not this fucking shithole anymore. This country has the initials CAR but apparently, does not understand how to use its oil, so maybe that is why it has broken down. We have mineral resources as well like Wakanda but are still a shithole full of retards, with coups and wars as our history. This is how it is in a 'strong, independent, landlocked' african nation. There is no trade and we have access only to shitty poverty markets, and no sea. This nation is simply a failure. So when I see the fucking blacks on twitter talking about Africa, I want to vomit as they do not understand. I have had friends from CAR who think that oil is created by wizards. This is 'African intelligence'. This is kings. This is Wakanda

do they not realize that the Lehi were Fascists?

wut? are u a nigger? wakanda? wtf is that?

What ever it is I hope it happened in bolivia.

America did setup plans for you to go back to Africa it was call Liberia. After the end of the American Civil War blacks started going back there but they fucked that up too. The American government even paid you to go back to Africa but you refused a lot of them did go back.

In Liberia nigers are eaten each other. Does not one successful black nation in the world.

So you need to create wakanda in a place engineered by whites pathetic

There's*

You completely missed the joke

Well Botswana is OK, and so is Namibia, and Gabon, Ghana and some others but this is by African standards. If the comparison is with DRC and Mali it is easy to look good.

>It is probably the only place on earth which is being touched by Chad constantly and is not experiencing orgasmic bliss.
lol
afrobro, how true is it that native Africans usually HATE African Americans? Look at them as whiny, entitled, rich, and murdering for no reason?

My autism was bringing logic to everything.

Good job

People in CAR are too busy to care or know anything about them really, and I don't know about other places - but the few friends from CAR who I know do not think much of them.

Must*

My autocorrect is fucked up lately.

arm pic?

Checked

Why not just give blacks their own state?

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Back to Africa Barack!!

If that ever happened, you would live off Americas current infrastructure, but would let it rot very soon just as your incompetent "brothas" and "sistahs" in Africa do. Then, when everything is in Ruins, and not even you want to live in the shithole you created, you will either emigrate to western Europe to get your gibs there (if it hasn't been destroyed by Muslims by then), or try your luck with the Chinese. Problem is that neither of the two will give two shits about you after observing your behavior.

Hell, at this point i might as well believe that blacks were created as a bio-weapon to bring down the civilizations of earth....

>niggers want a land of their own
>they call their nigger utopia WHACK

Pretty sure the niggers in Africa don't want our niggers back tho.....

Please niggers, leave already. Make your spaceships and shieet

Yes, but you will never have your sea.

Damn I fucking hope so. Finally be rid of your shit.

Whites made Israel so the Jews would fuck off to there

If we make a Wakanda for you niggers, would you also fuck off to there?

The out of Africa Hypothesis is already outdated, you uneducated moron. It only held for so long because the climate in Africa (as well as is low population density in the past) made it the ideal place for fossils to be preserved - unlike Europe, where both the climate AND the high population density (people back then didn't care about archeological finds - if something was in the way of building something new, it was simply destroyed) made preserving fossils much harder. This led to the comparably large number of findings in Africa (compared to Europe), and subsequently to the Hypothesis (it's not even worth viewing it as a Theory) that Africa was "the birthplace of Humanity".

Just recently scientists found the remains of a hominid in Europe, which dates far earlier than the oldest found fossil in Africa. You might have to replace your books soon.

Yes get us away from toxic white, I'm scared to leave my house as a POC, in Trump's America. We got our normal worries, then the cops be gunning for me because some dindu shot two white cops, so now the rest of us are living in fear, and now with white school shootings, let's go

America tried that.
The country was called Liberia but they fucked that up.

We unironically need to support blacks and wakanda.
We can finally get rid of them and have them go back to africa.
FUCKING FINALLY. JESUS CHRIST.
Well there it is guys, hopefully we can help convince them all to fuck off and then the jews and pakis and so on, then we have achieved ethnostate.

You sure about that? Why you still stuck in stone-age level of science, bro?

Wrong pic lol

Loving the Lehi logo in that picture kek

dumb nigger, we want wakanda to happen

the idea that niggers could make a future utopia is ludicrous.

>POC

stand together

So they all go back to africa or some shithole, and we're all free from POC?
Where do I send my money to help get this kicked off immediately.

>alpacanigger

Nice bait Jamal

No, because then they will be trying to get out of it

You are le Autistic negro

>You forcefully brought us here
No, Jews did, you have to go back to Africa ASAP
Make Wakanda true, if it is not geographically correct, it won't be Wakanda. Consider yourself lucky to exist, that someone bought your ancestor or would have died, also that he wasn't castrated. You owe us nigger, not the reverse.
Ok guys seriously, can we make Latveria true then? A real Ethnostate in Europe would be sweet!
Nuke Kahndaq!

>Make Africa Great Again
Africa was never great.

Upvote
Please fuck my wife

Make the bucket on the lefta FKC one, the kid with the cup with a 45 Colt malt liquor

>What is Rhodesia?

Who would?

The only way a nigger can help to build a country, is by being enslaved.

>>What is Rhodesia?
You tell me

Then build a wall around it.