Over A Year. Millions of Dollars. Dozens of Lawyers

Finds 13 Russian Internet Trolls.

ABSOLUTE STATE.

for all we know youre a russian troll

Found another one!

OP YOU'RE JOKING BRUV

>Finds 13 Russian Internet Trolls.
READ this list of HORRIBLE crimes they committed!!

lmao. You could have paid some slack jawed queer off poll a blow up doll and a case of Mountain Dew and he would have located the 13 trolls in a week.

lmao.

hahahahaha 13 gopkniks hahahahahaha absolute state of burgers

its just so that the white house cant claim russia didnt interfere anymore
now theres 100% proof

plus the indictment of former campaign manager paul manafort and and national security advisor of the Trump administration Michael Flynn (for lying about contacts with Russians). And Gates. And Papadopoulos, who started the whole investigation by bragging about Hillary dirt.

and the investigation ain't even over yet, he's just collecting guilty pleas so he can indict someone closer to the center of the fuckfest.

but go ahead and tell yourself it's turned up nothing and will all be over soon

Did you all send a message in the ShareBlue Slack group to get in here.

lmao! ABSOLUTE STATE. She lost guys. Time to get real jobs.

Can someone honestly explain to me why making memes and pretending to be American is illegal? I know they committed some bank fraud too, fine, indict them for that. But how can someone be indicted for having fake social media accounts?

TFW when the first 6 months of the investigation was a team of 20 explaining what "social media" is to Bobby Mueller.

We now have definitive proof you were duped by a conman and your cognitive dissonance at this point is truly stunning. You were supposed to vote for Hillary Clinton.

They can't and if they have decent lawyers, they won't face any kind of time for it.

Does anyone really think they changed ANY opinions on the election with this bullshit? Like even 1 or 2 people? Pure insanity.

>boo hoo hoo people are disagreeing with me on the internet!
call the police faggot

Well look at the time. Guess I'll collect my millions of dollars and be off.

Yes FBI wasted everyone's hard earned tax dollars to fund useless Russia investigations as psychos hell bent on slaughtering innocent people went ignored. Truly the darkest, worst day in American law enforcement history

There is a class action suit being drawn up against Chris Wray and other FBI officials on behalf of families of Parkland Florida victims

r/politics

I wish I was a soulless bot

the plot of many of our president's daydreams

That would be stupid. Each person injured or killed should have their own negligence suit against the FBI.

been coming to Sup Forums since 05 or 06, not gonna stop now because some butthurt faggot wishes I would go to reddit and leave his safe space

What are they being charged with?

"Hey You! Yeah You! Shitposting on the internet! Knock if off. Or I'll really do a number on ya!"

What kind of jury would indict them though? This sounds so absurd. They didn't pretend to be Americans in any official capacity, they pretended to be Americans on the internet. Does that mean proxyfagging on Sup Forums is illegal now?

no you dim witted fuck, I'm saying you're from r/politics. You can scream all you want, but you know you are. And you're really mad right now. I get it. I do. I'll pray for you and your cat.

Drumpfy, his degenerated sons, Jewanka and Melanomia will be gang raped by spics and niggers in jail.

how are you able to get Internet in your village, José? shouldn’t you be out in the fields earning your protection money in order to save your sons from being skinned alive by the police?

"Hey there guy! Are you shitposting on the internet? Well I oughtaaaa!"

Jesus Christ I've seen far better propaganda here. What did I miss with the Mueller investigation?

High level of confidence assessed that all 17 dead in Florida would have been alive if the Mueller investigation was never appointed

Apparently we are supposed the believe these 13 trolls out did a $1.3 billion dollar campaign.

Wow, we have a Drumpf college graduate here

It's fucking sad

Not only that, they were organizing ANTI-TRUMP rallies

It gets better

>deputy campaign manager about to plead guilty
NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS

>people who defrauded the country also lied to the department of state
SHOCKED

take your anti-anxiety meds
>NO MY ENEMIES HAVE LAUNCHED AN ASSAULT FROM THEIR SECRET FORTRESS UR FROM THE DARK SIDE REEEEEEEEE I KNO UR A JEW AND A REDDITOR

Sup Forums sure is stupid these days

You don't even understand what's going on or why.
Mueller's untouchable now.

No "fuck Hillary and fuck white people"?

Leaf behind meme flag. Hilarious

Department of State looks the other way just like the Lynch DOJ did with Veselnitskaya, another complicit and unnecessary agency

That's such sophistry. Trump never said that Russians definitively played no role. He has always said that he definitively did NOT collude in any way. A claim which you cannot debunk still.

"Hey there guy! Do you have clearance to shit post about me on the internet! You better hope I don't throw you in jail with these 13 russian twitter bots I wrestled down barehanded."

he's flip flopped incessantly, a professional at talking out both sides of his mouth.

I wouldn't do it for less than a blow up doll, case of mountain dew, and 4 pounds of tendies.

>the FBI is incompetent and very gullible
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Now find out how many Americans were involved in Russian internal affairs over the same period.
I bet that would be an interesting comparison

Mueller was accepted for officer training in the United States Marine Corps in 1968, attending training at Parris Island, Officer Candidate School, Army Ranger School, and Army jump school.[16]

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam where he served as a rifle platoon leader with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division.[5][17] In December 1968, he earned the Bronze Star with 'V' distinction for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush that saw half of his platoon become casualties.[18][19] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[20] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.

Why would this seemingly patriotic American become a neocon-globalist traitor ?
Sad.

[citation needed]
Issuing a VISA to somebody whose application and security checks are in order, who then commits a crime isn't illegal.

I think Sup Forums managed hundreds of better campaign ads than that. One of the most masterful was #SendOurDaughters

>anyone who disagrees with the Sup Forums (((hive mind))) must be from reddit

That's it, lads. It's over! Run to the hills!

They all knew who and what these people were about, approved them anyway, but if thats the best defense Obama tards can produce, this is gonna get really good

They sill thinks memes are from Russia.

lmao

>Goes after Russians because they are foreigners influencing an election
>Leaves Illegal immigrants alone, because they are foreigners influencing an election but he doesn't want to look racist

I Can't wait until the BND knocks on my door for rigging the election lel

We can now confirm that the Obama administration had questionable contacts with Russians who interfered in the election. Coming up, a man who's worked in media his whole life will tell you that it's textbook treason.

>implying you even have the clearance to know I exist

Funny how they left out the anti-Trump protests that were also organized

It's all over.

it’s “why I oughta” you uncultured swine

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch....

I bet they had to pay more for this information than was ever raised

I'm telling you, she fucking paid for it and they took her money, and shilled against her. Once they learned Bernie was going to lose, they went all in for Trump.

I'm just all smiles right now.

>trump is (((our man)))!
Good goy, now open wide

My God. The absolute state of your mental illness.

Mueller is emblematic of the corrupt and broken US government as a whole. Decades late, trillions of dollars short.

Now his corrupt investigation must come up with consolation prosecution or else everyone will have to admit in public, which they already think privately, that he is an incompetent fool.

the heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
MUELLER.

Are you entirely mad?

Okay I'll bite. How is he untouchable?

Every american knows deep down that the real reason for this prosecution has been because Trump broke the rules and won a rigged election.

So if it wasn't russians I guess we really did it. Literally shitposting retards winning the presidency. Congrats.

The literal indictment announcement emphasized that no one was harmed (meaning there are no real victims), no one was inluenced (meaning their campaign was 100% ineffective) and that no votes were affected (meaning all shills who have said Russia helped Trump win now have to hang themsleves)

Provide me with literally any proof of Trump saying (with direct quote) that Russians played absolutely no role. I'll seriously wait. Go find it. It doesn't exist.

Rigged by the DNC and she still lost.
AYO LMAO.

Now that this precedent has been set. Let us fully investigate Israeli and Jewish interest groups tying to change our politics against the interest of the people residing within? Surely that had and has more impact than Russia ever has.

so webb hubbell

Compare the budget of this “massive Russian propaganda campaign” to HALF of Hillary Clinton’s advertising budget, and then we can discuss the effects of each. No please, I’ll wait.

The investigation's not over yet...

KEK

OMG Trump is a Jew. Haven't seen that one before. Do you all have a list there at ShareBlue, like a playbook of ways to take a convo if it doesn't go your way.

What's next my dude, Trump's Taxes? lmao. BTFO. Your life.

Lulz

reddit is such a delicious shit show right now.

t. the fattest country in the world

Fuck guys. I may actually be a Russian Bot since I'm pretty sure I've said everything in this pic in the past.

Muh russian interference. Jeez, the state of shareblue and the democratic party.

I shilled on here so hard for trump and very hard against Hillary for a good year before the election am I an Russian hacker could I be indicted for interfering in the election?

the cold war just went hot

I hope all this Russia nonsense leads to some legislation against ALL astroturfing operations including Correct the Record. That should be the goal from all of this.

That would be great, but will never happen. Too much money in shit like that.

Lol supposed to vote. Who’s subverting democracy again faggot?

>They'll bust that no good nazi drumpf any day now!
Keep dreaming soyboy

Oh it's absolutely over friend. If this is their first big news, it's fucking over.