Look at what the jews have done

Look at what the jews have done

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/passion-of-the-christ-2-mel-gibson-jim-caviezel-jesus-resurrection-a8187051.html
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus did that to himself, literally. He knew he would be killed and he decided to do it anyway.

Fuck jews anyway, they suck regardless of christ being killed by them or not.

>"turn the other cheek"
>"all men were created equal"
no thanks christcuck

Wow, that guy in the center of the picture should have kept better care of himself.

Originally a tribal judaean/israelite religion, segregating itself from the pagan tribes around it, they worshipped what they saw as the one true god, Yah.

Yeshua al massiach came to earth, gathering a mob and picked out some jewish low class laborers to be his disciples, teaching them as a rabbi, which the increasingly secular and corrupt establishment didnt like and also allegedly worked some miracles

Then he was crucified, nailed to a stick. And this crucifixion was the blood offering to end all blood offerings(Leviticus etc), which ushered into a new covenant for all the goys from the earth to worship YHWH through Yeshua al massiach. They can, as st Paul says, now become fellow heirs of Abraham("let me pimp out my wife, kill my son and mutilate my dick") patriarch of the jews. The same nations/goys who are condemned and cursed to eternal servitude, extermination and destruction in the OT(sacred christian scripture, all written by jews ofcourse), can now be redeemed if they fall on their knees before Yah and wash away their filthy sinful human and heathen nature with the blood of Yeshua. This is what is meant with "salvation is from the jews."

You can cover it up all you want with hellenistic sophistry, neoplatonic mysticism and pagan customs, but this is christianity at its core. A semitic cult. Christians are spiritual semites who enter into a covenant with YHWH, become circumsized in their heart.

Judaism is a cult of Saturn, Jesus is the literal anti-Jew
Read the real history of Jesus and you will understand

Exactly, christian morality is the most utopian, docile and gay ethical construction ever conceived

Just look at the faggot in pic related. Low t pacifist slave.

Why would the Jews do that to (((Jesus)))?

Yes, all those compassionate, romantic and lofty Chistians slaughtered the pagans.

Ever read some of the old pagan sht? No, not talking about the Christianized stuff. It is the most degenerate, weird and fucked up shit you can imagine. Atavistic, animalistic, heartless, cruel, stupid, garish and fucking retarded.

Pagan heritage did not become beautiful till it was Christianized

>natsoc swastika
>symbol for kitchenkampf, gottesglaubigen, positive christianity, T4, franciscan trials, klosteraction, disbanding catholic centrum party, sending priests to dachau concentration camp, extermination of polish clergy, revival and encouragement of pagn germanic customs, symbols, Bormann, goebbels, himmler, Rosenberg,... all explicitly antichristian natsoc leaders

Just lol at your iq

Get out gnostic. Would worship a man of the humble desert over anything from the dreary forests of insanity

Jesus opted that temple and money were incompatible, similar to the protestants opposing to catholic church.

Jesus caused a sequence of petty disturbances, the reglious leaders were offended and ultimately handed him to the romans, who had no place for him and reasoned that; if he doesn't defend in trial, then he's ready to die.

Though I do not identify as a pagan or a heathen, your extreme language shows just how much you are indoctrinated by your semitic delusions. I guess the Pantheon, Parthenon, Iliad, Ulster cycle, Gilgamesh epic, Aristotle, Xenophon, Tacitus,... are all disgusting and worthless according to your kiked up mind.

The OT and NT has just as much degenerate, genocidal, incestuous, irrational,.. stories and myths.

>gnostic

In what way is my comment gnostic? It is a fact natsoc germany put priests in concentration camps, many prominent leaders were antichristian, T4 program massacred the handicapped against the church protest, the gottesglaubigen, positive christianity movements were promoted to undermine mainstream, orthodox catholic and protestant churches and dogma, the kirchenkamp was a legit thing, just as the klosteraction,...

My image was just a Joke about the abrahamic semitic origin of the three main monotheïstic cult. Im not a retard who believes in demjurges, marcion, archons,... and all that bullshit, just as I dont believe in any christian/religious creed.

Jesus was trying to prove a point about the jews, that they would never change their evil ways. He wanted the Romans to see their evil.

Tacitus is great, though it was an English translation. The Anabasis is awesome. Parts of the Gilgamesh cycle that I have read are bizarre but some of it is very cool. The Bhagavad Gita is great. Beowolf is good.

I was just jumping out the gate freaking out because I thought I sensed edginess coming. Nah pagans are alright. I just hate the antichristian trolling. Would not mind it so much is it wasn't on the board multiple times a day every damn day

Also just lol at worshipping a man (or a god). Have some dignity

Christians didn't. Rather it's the pagans who ransacked the celts, e.g. the archaic people of europe.

"pagan" refers to a ape-faced, red haired somewhere race from Central-Europe. You recognize them by their mongoloid eyes and jaw lines. They're best known as "anglos" and "saxons", whose descendants are widespread in modern brittain, austria and germany.

This argument is fucking stupid. Jesus came to Earth with the intention of sacrificing himself for Humanity's sins. This is just used be antisemitic conspiracy theories as a justification for hating Jews.

You are correct. The germanic tribes destroyed most of the ancient Europeans. You had some holdouts in Scotland, Wales, parts of France, but yeah they got crushed

Again, Im not a pagan. And Im not trolling m8, read To see my beef with christianity. And then I havent even spoken about its ambivalent role in history, its slave morality,..

But Im not edgy in the sense that I dont appreciate the monastical conservation of classical writings, I admire churches, christian art(not all if it, but defo vast majority, I acknowledge that there have been millions of awesome, honorable men who were devout christians, its education and emphasis on scriptural instead of oral learning,...

But it has to go imo

Christianity is a jewish religio-

>Jesus did that to himself, literally.
Knowing something will happen in advance doesn't mean he LITERALLY did it to himself, you bozo.

They couldn't accept Jesus as one of their own. So the blessing went to the gentails. This world would be a better place without the jews.

OY VEY

That's not very progressive, goy.

>Christian goes mad because he can't compare to the greatness that is Paganism

tl;dr the first christian was a neutered jew

>he doesn't know the reason catholic priests were prosecuted by nazis
Read about Vienna, Genoa and the overthrow of The Catholic church. Hitler even said that the vatican was a "den of backstabbing snakes". Anyone who follows mainstream christianity is literally following their doom and straight path to hell.

Everything Christianity taught us about morals and chastity was literally Indo-European Kurgan culture (The Sky Father). Read the old testament, yahweh and moses are as far from moral and logos as humanly possible and the only point of salvation is through Jesus in the entire book. God never spoke to Moses, he only spoke through Jesus for the first time since he banished Adam from eden. The demiurge is real.

In Medieval Europe this was understood: the Mosaic and Muhammadan faiths were faiths constructed by false prophets and even their Gods were illogical and immoral. Hitler wanted a medieval form of christopaganism where the pagan gods are not seen as a heretic but wise pre-christian saints and heralds of Logos.

God is Logos and the followers of the old testament are literally the anti-logos. They're not fighting your race, they're fighting your culture because it is superior.

If christians worship a failed kike, what does that make them?

why do christcucks like jews so much when they did this to him?

Kikeshills

Whoa. Im agnostic/atheist, but I like your post alot. I have always been intrigated by the ancient indo european tribes and cultures.

And you are indeed correct that alot of theologians have always emphasized the hellenistic theology, neoplatonism, logos,... in christianity. It is a bit of a futile action though, the core of christianity is clearly semitic. But it had provided us with lots of interesting stuff to read. You got any sources I can read up about it?

Are you ready for new Mel Gibson Christkino? The kvetching will be glorious

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/passion-of-the-christ-2-mel-gibson-jim-caviezel-jesus-resurrection-a8187051.html

It's over guys...

Fixed

I think the matter is settled

You'll have to search. You will eventually find alot. Ask /x/ for some help on the gnostic parts and /his/ on Kurgan culture.

>Vienna/Genoa
Merchant of Venice, Medici-family and the Papal State-Venetian proxy wars (ask /his/, the reasons for these wars were literally (((usury))) and lending of money. Venice even funded the fucking Ottoman Empire so they could invade the Balkans and open free trading countries under venetian protection - all for cash)

>The Old Testament
Read the KJV 1611 or the RSV with the apocryphas and after you're done with the bible texts you should read the Nag Hamadi texts.

JOHN 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The Greek original defines word as Logos. The central idea upon which the west is founded.

>Medieval Christianity
Read S:t Augustine, Luther, Thomas of Aquinas.

>WW2
Plenty of books written about Goebbles and Hitlers "plans" for the Vatican and the pope in particular. /his/ has a pdf library with plenty of books. Ask /lit/ too. I can't give you much now.

There's so much more to this... The things I've mentioned are only the political aspects.

>Jews killing each other
This is bad cause.....?

Based

Appreciated user

b...b..but the Southern Poverty Law Center told me that the jews didnt kill jesus and that its neo nazi fake news!

This is not how divine royalty should be treated.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

The thing with Christianity and religions though, what may have actually happened like what you're talking about is less important then what people believe. For example you say Jesus was a jew but to most basic christian he wasn't, he was the son of god. The idea that Christianity is jew worship when Christians have spent 1000's of years oppressing jews is silly. I think it most comes from those Israel first American evangelicals.

Jesus is the literal Jew savior.
The Jews knew he would come, but failed to see that what they were being saved from was their own traditions.

The Individual Jew is not guilty of this, it was the collective during that time, the Sadducee and pharisee courts.
Also, Pilate should have been a stronger ruler.

All pictures you posted are a fucking mess, but this one in particular
>Ancient pagans loved Jews and would therefore love christians as well
>Source: Your ass
First, the Emperors hated Christians. Second, they hated Jews too.
You're right, there is nothing written about Alexander and the Jews, but his successor in Egypt, Ptolemaios, was a fierce enemy of the Jews and antisemitism was blatant in his empire. In Rome too, look up Cicero or Tacitus.
And Augustus took away all the Jewish privileges and made stealing from them legal.

Source is Seutonius a pagan. Tertullian a heretic, and Josephus a Jew that sided witht he Romans at the destruction of 70AD, essentialy a Traitor

What really happened with Jesus, peace be upon him.

Ibn Abbas said, "Just before Allah raised Jesus to the Heavens, Jesus went to his disciples, who were twelve inside the house. When he arrived, his hair was dripping with water (as if he had just had a bath) and he said, 'There are those among you who will disbelieve in me twelve times after you had believed in me.' He then asked, 'Who among you will volunteer for his appearance to be transformed into mine, and be killed in my place. Whoever volunteers for that, he will be with me (in Paradise).' One of the youngest ones among them volunteered, but Jesus asked him to sit down. Jesus asked again for a volunteer, and the same young man volunteered and Jesus asked him to sit down again. Then the young man volunteered a third time and Jesus said, 'You will be that man,' and the resemblance of Jesus was cast over that man while Jesus ascended to Heaven from a hole in the roof of the house. When the Jews came looking for Jesus, they found that young man and crucified him. Some of Jesus' followers disbelieved in him twelve times after they had believed in him. They then divided into three groups. One group, the Jacobites, said, 'Allah remained with us as long as He willed and then ascended to Heaven.' Another group, the Nestorians, said, 'The son of Allah was with us as long as he willed and Allah took him to Heaven.' Another group, the Muslims, said, 'The servant and Messenger of Allah remained with us as long as Allah willed, and Allah then took him to Him.' The two disbelieving groups cooperated against the Muslim group and they killed them. Ever since that happened, Islam was then veiled until Allah sent Muhammad."
—Al-Nasa'i, Al-Kubra, 6:489

Cleopatra was a kike by the way

Spain was right to start the inquisition. These kikes were SCUM

Faggitry. Be on the watch for it or it’ll turn you gay

>use source
>ignore all the antisemitic parts
How Jewish
>source: your ass

I'm not even Jewish but I'd kill that kike over and over again

Fucking run like hell before super-Jew eats you.

PROVE IT EMPIRICALLY. You're defending a man famous for enslaving goyim and mass murdering Catholics who were famous for being anti semites.You are defending a man that not only looks Jewish but has indisputiable Jewish roots. Not only that you are defending a man who was picked by the Senate who were responsible for ending the Caesar dynasty. And furthermore you have no evidence to suggest that I am wrong on an count Pick related.

This 100%, I'm sick of so many people, white people, embracing jewish laws and jewish religion. Pre-Christian europeans were much more in tune with themselves and the world. Look up the ancient celts, in Gaul and beyond. Freespirited people

Your precious Emperors were KIKES. It should have stayed with the CAESARS

>Catholics
>famous for being anti semites
Top kek, back in 100-200 a.d. catholics were still holding masses in jewish temples
> indisputiable Jewish roots
show source
>looks Jewish
Because he is an Hispanian with curly hair. That's Hadrian too, who is of Aurelius' kin. Are you saying Hadrian, the man who slaughtered the highest percentage of Jews in the world history, is a Jew?
>picked by the Senate
Are you retarded? Every Emperor becomes Emperor by the senate.
>pic related
What's the point? I don't get it
You mad because the Emperors genocided Jews?

>links indian art
OK burger

THATS NOT EVIDENCE

Why do Talmud loving kikes like Marcus Aurelius so much?

Isn't Antonius the family Name? Isn't that suspicious? Doesnt the Talmud call goyim animals? Why on earth woudl the respect a family of "beasts"?
THEY
WOULD
NOT

MARCUS AURLIUS WAS A JEW
DEAL WITH IT

Because you are a faggot

HadiANVS was a KIKE. He sucked the dicks of other KIKES. They hated the Torah because ti told them they were going to hell FOR BEING FAGGOTS. So they burned all the torahs. ANd joined some discusting dick lopping Cult of C******. FAGGT

Well, more evidence than you ever showed.
>Why do Talmud loving kikes like Marcus Aurelius so much?
You tell me, you are the Jew
But your source itself says that Antoninus!= Aurelius
>his philosophical writings show that he identifies with the Jews
Damn have you ever read his books, Nigger?
Antoninus is the name of the dynasty but Antoninus is related to neither Hadrian nor Aurelius
source?

Thats a pict you dumb fuck. Learn your shit before posting.

>160765192
I got bad news for you...

the last one is good though

That's no proof whatsoever. Especially considering everything written there is wrong.
There is no proof of Zona's ancestry. It is merely ASSUMED that he MAY BE Phoenician. Saying this makes him Jewish is dumb as fuck.
Also there is not a single book of Zeon maintained, so how do you know what is first book was about, or a you simply misinterpreting Stoicism?
Have you ever read something written by Marcus Aurelius?

CVCK

tfw I hate myself now? t. modern european

Not an argument

Thats nto an argmuent or EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
You are obviously not from around here. Everybody knows that Phoenicans are Northern Israel

Is oldpol/intellectual pol returning?

How intellectual/ Did you get that from the Talmud?

I will not rest until this man's name is utterly desolate

based, antitraditionalist open border shills ought to be slaughtered without hesitation

I only see Juden there, except the two Romans

>Since Jews often cover as Phoenician
It's literally implying that there is a difference. Also Carthage was Phoenician.
But like I said, there is no proof that he actually is Phoenician, that's just what modern historians assume. It's a mere theory.
But you moved the goalpost pretty far. You still ignored that the Emperors were both antsemitic and anti-christian, you still failed to prove Aurelius "indisputiable Jewish roots" and you seem to ignore Hadrian the whole time, one of Aurelius relatives, who is known for slaughtering Jews en masse

Of course Carfagians were Israelites. Didnt you ever read the bible. They worship the asme idols and do the same song and dance. You have ignored everything I say because you're a cvck and you sided with a bunch of CVCK DICK LOPPING COCK SUCKING STOIC LOVING CATHOLIC PRESECUTING KIKE LOVING SENATORS WHO HATED JULIUS CAESAR AND HIS FAMILY

You know what youare? A fedora goy redditor. You have been told what to do and think by you Jewish masters. You are a goy slave. And you only think what you are told to by some kike with a speshul id on plebbit

This is true though. Stoicism and cynicism were rationalistic philosophies born out of disbelief and annoyance about ancient greek(later romans too) paganism

It were destructive, colorblind, universalist philosophies (Diogenes was the first to call himself a citizen of the world when askzd where he came from)

The actual practices and advice is pretty good, but its view of nature, human species etc was "all men are created equal" tier retarded.

Still, christianity is equally colorblind and a semitic cult. And it preaches a docile slave morality of utopian meekness and domestication.

based

Except taht Diogenes hated the system and gained it. What did you today? Did you tell Alexander to get out of the sun? No Stoics would say, "here is my backside master"

heyy a shout out for the coast. all the hippie cunts my way love this dude.

That's pretty based though. Do you even read the stuff you post?