DIXIE THREAD

Here we declare our love of Dixie!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=M6WfM0cXWSQ

Welcome: proud Southerners, proud Texans, people who appreciate Dixie culture

Unwelcome: arrogant Yankees, ignorant foreigners, people who don't know what Dixie Culture is REALLY all about

PROUD DIXIELANDER AND I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED! LONG LIVE THE SOUTH!

Sup Forums IS TRYING TO KILL THIS THREAD THEREFORE I WILL BUMP WITH MY FLAG

PROUD MISSISSIPPIAN!!!

THE SOUTH WILL NEVER DIE!

I hate the south. I have never seen snow or a mountain. I have to put in greasy sunblock if I want to be outside for more than 5 minutes. There are niggers and mosquitos everywhere. The women our age are not conservative or traditional, don’t believe the lies.
I want to live in Montana

WELL I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE

>t. Butthurt New Englander who tries to LARP as as a Dixie resident.

Don't blame Dixie for your personal failures, loser! You will be a useless piece of shit everywhere you go!

>sunblock
Inside city dweller detected. Real southerners don't get sunburnt.

Born and raised in south Florida with a successful career. There’s nothing to do unless you are a degenerate city cuck who like parties and nightclubs.

Enjoy your skin cancer

We are NOT full! We will accept any genuine person who wants to come here and be part of our culture!

DIXIE is the truly inclusive culture of the United States!

do we even consider VA part of the south

Florida is more than welcome! Florida is as Southern as they come, and any loser who says otherwise is a saboteur!

I will argue though that there is plenty to do as long as you are in to living life in all ways instead of just trying to "fit in" with "modern" culture! There is a ton to do in Dixie as long as you aren't a weakling or a boring nerd!!!

VA is Dixie, pure and simple!

Southron kin, I need some perspective here. I've been moved to New Orleans and honestly I hate it here. I grew up in the south, so I'm not foreign to general Dixie culture... but this place feels entirely alien. There is decay and rot everywhere you see. Poorly maintained roads and public infrastructure. Graffiti on most buildings. Huge homeless swarms by the Superdome. Terrain is either urban or swampy bayou.

The cultural vibe here is so discordant and baseless. Whatever distinct spirit this place had has been so mixed, diluted, and mongrolized that its presentation is nothing short of disgusting.

The black influence on this city is at intolerable levels. High poverty creates an increase in gibs, which results in the highest sales tax in the country. Crime is out of control in the city limits. I don't trust the local government when they spend more money on removing statues of Robert E Lee than they do on law and order.

As a white man, I feel isolated and atomized by my time here so far. Does anything I have to say on New Orleans hold water with other's opinions? Am I wrong about this place being irredeemable and an eyesore to Dixieland?

West TN here

You do realize you can move to the Appalachia and still be in the south right?

New Orleans is an alien culture to Dixie. It it it's own thing. It's basically the worst part of Dixie other than maybe Jackson, Mississippi or Atlanta, Georgia

That said, New Orleans has a lot of greatness to it, but it it basically completely different than the rest of Dixie. You can't separate it, but it's alien to the rest of the culture. Like New England and Boston/ NYC.. It has it's own flavor. New Orleans has a lot of wonderful aspects to it, but it can be difficult to find under the massive amount of garbage hiding the city's true nature and character.

Nah I feel you brother. I lived in Memphis for a couple years and while the city has some positive aspects it's heavily outweighed by the negatives caused by urban blacks and corrupt liberals who run the city. I distinctly remember meeting an older woman who noted I was raised "the old way" due to being raised in the rural parts of TN and that kids raised in the city weren't raised that way anymore.

Arkansas reporting in.

Don't blame Memphis itself: blame the subversive elements that have invaded the city

I LOVE Arkansas! Have a lot of family from there! Wonderful place! HEIL DIXIE!

Mississippi reporting in. Jackson can we'll be considered the Detroit of the south. There is a decent little metro area though.

Mississippi ftw! Coast boy here! I've traveled the entire state and love all of it though! Jackson has it's problems but it also has its own charm!