Can we get a Smuggie thread going? Gimme your best and smuggest

Smug threads are almost as comfy as summertime /cpd/

I love theses keep um coming boys

That shit is annoying as fuck. Some idiots post it when I point out their shitty spelling mistakes and not even trying to argue the contents of their retard post.

BASED

lol

It sure russles your jimmies, Abdul

yes its me. Not you.

Little salty there achmed?

bump, this shit is gold

More proof the left absolutely cannot meme, keep them coming abdul

are you a woman?

Left can't meme
>ironically trying way too hard, hence becoming the smuggie you're trying to shill

>the memes are bad because they don't agree with my already established viewpoint

>no its not m-me
>you're just wrong
ok Mo

as someone who doesnt come here often, your smuggies are objectively the worst in this thread.

They're unfunny. Too wordy. I've laughed at shill smugs before, but yours are so bad.

Posting best one

>autistic screeching because i show you how worthless these smuggies are

okay

during the election, this was pretty much true though. though there were definitely people sent to spread misinformation here, everyone who disagreed with pol just got called a shill.

>it's everybody's else's fault they dont think im funny
ok

this is even worse now. Go ahead and try it. Make an anti Sup Forums viewpoint post and you wil lget called a jew, kike, shill, libshit etc. Even worse than before.

Apologies if I double post any

Closely related and not technically a smuggie but a great one.

mmh yeah i wonder why you think its not funny. Maybe it is because you clicked on this thread expecting it to be the circlejerk it usually is but then you saw memes that don't agree with your viewpoint and you just call them bad.

>>>the memes are bad because they don't agree with my already established viewpoint

I was asking a straight forward question, are you a women. You seem ... distraught

you're very salty on Sup Forums. you dont like being told your memes are shit. ive heard the same before and i didnt keep doubling down like a retard with zero self-awareness, like you're doing now. anyway you're boring and argumentative over nothing so im done replying to you. post better memes if you dont like hearing your memes suck.

no i am not. What makes you think a women would ever post here? this board is full with disgusting incels who think they deserve a GF because they are white lmao

we know it can be hard for you...

i bet you think this meme is REALLY good ... but i suspect you will never tell me the truth
>pic related
is this meme epic and great now? am i funny again? deep down inside you know you like the meme just because you totally agree with it and that is all there is to it you simpleton

i told you the truth sperglet. your memes arent funny. someone else gave you concrete reasons why they suck and you just said they were autistically screeching. ok bye for real now you hysteric retard

Haha so you are a woman. Post tits nigger whore.

you aren't funny because you're an insecure spamming faggot We came here to laugh and you came here to prove that we don't find this funny? you're one dumb kid

so i guess this meme isn't funny either then? i wonder why? i mean its basically what other people here post? same caliber? maybe you just woke up and realized none of these memes are funny or have any value. but go ahead anf fuck off retards.

>basically what other people here post? same caliber?
HA no
leftists are bad memers

did you even read the meme? lmao how stupid are you

so butthurt lmao take two black dicks in your eye sockets loser

I got my smuggies on and to the libtards I'm offering free huggies.

God damn these lefty memes in this thread are just fucking objectively the worst. There is absolutely no doubt that the left cannot meme.

here is another UNFUNNY meme by a leftist. HAHAHAHA MAN MY MEMES ARE SO BAD! LOL!

>lmao
newfag

autism

it really is unfunny, whoever made it. thanks for proving my point.

>this is the best way he can think of to use his time
>inb4 b-but it's what youre doing!!

;)

>coming onto a mongolian carpet weaving forum
using le meme acronyms and emoticons
>complaining about autism
reddit is over there

smuggies are generally "wordy" by their nature what do you even mean?

These are the best ones in here by a mile.

(((Kraut)))

he's trying so hard...

I laughed at them. I know you Germans lack any sense of humor, but calm down Muhammad.

Fuck off you literal nazi.

>using nazi as an insult
user, I...

someone post the "LOOK, I TAGGED EVERYONE IN THE THREAD! WHAT NOW?" one

i have more

Wrong i hate these huwhite dumb niggers and their jew dick sucking president.