The great "4CHANIME"

>The great "4CHANIME"!
Its basically you lot giving me the plot and characters for a shitty anime that ill animate and put on youtube. Once we have the characters figured out, the plot will be made like this: Everyone will add to the story one sentence at a time.
>This is going to be horrible. Also Im horrible at animating so its going to be a cringe-fest.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

an anime about how the left fuck is trying to fuck the western civilization and how the main character is trying to fight back
fuck niggers fuck mudslimes

The hacker known as Sup Forums, also a loli.

an isekai where MC turns into a nigger

Please just character designs please...

Pls put Sup Forums-tan in.

>Ok... Ill start it all off.
Senpai-chan-san-kun walks into super-sexy-harem Highschool. His jaw drops and has an instant crush on kawaii-chan-san-kun who (give me character designs)

Black prostitute poorfag kouhai heroine.
She loves senpai.

This

something something a girl falls from the sky

I want to make that an actual thing... that might be a cool anime... unless something already similar is out there.

Kouhai: Senpai, the truth is that I suck dicks for money!, can you still love me?!
Senpai: No, fuck you. Also, your a nigger.
And he goes back home to masturbate.

Why don't you post an example of your work, faggot. If it's MSPaint garbage don't even bother

>loli

OP confirmed for a newfag

Currently working on a shit animation (meant to be shit) for a school assignment (it gets the job (assignment) done). But that is using Animate CC on the schools computers. Also Im still trying to figure out how to convert .fla files to something I can actually use (preferably
.mov)

M E R C _ W I P

Your catching on... ಠ_ಠ

Sexy blonde girl that is a pure virgiin.

If I somehow make this into a thing, what would you want to be called??

I cant take credit for someone elses work.

Too soon

Or maybe you could just try googling that ancient copy paste?

Its fine.

Eh?? Im not up to date with my internato linguano.

(Internet lingo is wot i mean)

weak troll, u done goofed

What did you just say about Paint?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just searched it... imma go swallow a couple of bleach pills

this is some real paint

They all have dolljoints

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825