Pol, how comes it is never a woman shooting random people?

Pol, how comes it is never a woman shooting random people?

Violence is a male problem

Men and woman naturaly deal with mental issues differently. A girl would probably just kill herself

I hate Mondays.

One of the first school shooters was a teenage girl who didn't like Mondays.

>Places fingers in ears
It has nothing to do with the radical feminist agenda. It has nothing to do with the anti white agenda. It has nothing to do with white male vilification.

Woman do evil things that doesn't require violence. They usually do things like fraud where they are accountants and steal old peoples savings.

Men create and destroy.

Women leech.

>80% of suicides are men
>vast majority of "suicide attempts" are women

If by kill herself you mean fake a suicide attempt to get attention and free shit, then yes

> "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day"

The CIA believes that males are more capable at following trough those types of missions.

Women rarely ever kill themselves, men kill themselves in much higher numbers than women.

one happened last month didnt it? some qt spic fembot shot up her school. Am I in a slide thread? sage just in case.

How did this kid afford all those guns?

They usually get arrested before they begin their plans. Usually because one snitches/can't keep it out of social media. Reason my school didn't have a shooting in '08

>*omits abortions*

women fuck up swaths of people in divorce/child custody cases every fucking day

Women have a far easier life, women are coddled, women will always have an orbiter. Low status women will have a few pathetic men, pathetic broken men have no one.

el goblini...

It's a democrat&liberal problem. Look, we only need to get rid of dems and libs and we're good.
>he was registered democrat

Because it's easier to be a woman than it's ever been, and the female equivalent of an incel permavirgin male is a big obese useless fatty who could never execute anything physically demanding.

Come on Garfield be nice.