>TreasSec Mnuchin @Senate Finance Cte 2/14/18
c-span.org/video/?440973-1/
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JWRsczdfok
powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/mueller-indicts-russians-for-2016-election-interference-media-alert.php?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw damage control is going 110%

But hey, that's just a sign that we're still winning

Read this

So how many of us were actually IRA?

stormy times ahead.

youtu.be/7JWRsczdfok

FBI PRESS BRIEFING

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an P

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an C

>Gimme an H

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

WHATS THAT SPELL??

leftypol is having a meltdown, I bet. these mentally ill niggers have nothing better to do than to spam Sup Forums all day

will they ever find out that Russians actually means Sup Forums?

MAGA

stormy daniels is so hot!

trump is such a hot shot, he has to pay to get his crusty old dick sucked, while his wife has a newborn baby

KELLY: "In September I ended the granting of new interim clearances absent extraordinary circumstances and my explicit approval"

>Indictments are a flop
AHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

I tip my hat to you magafags you were right about Trump not colluding with the Russians.

Man am I fucking glad that he's finally going down, the corrupt bastard. Maybe now relations with Israel will improve in the world.

OBAMA COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS TO FRAME TRUMP

Did something big jusy happen?

What did I miss?

Tip about #ParklandSchoolShooting was never received by the field office at @FBIMiamiFL, says agent-in-charge Robert Lasky. "We truly regret any additional pain that this has caused."

>leftism still isn't punishable by death

everyone in Obama's adm was a crooked piece of shit, hopefully they see jail time

>tfw greatgrandmother was Russian that fled their genocide so by definition I'm being investigated

NO

COLLUSION!

That's a smol awoo!

The indictment is odd, to say the least.

Its very first paragraph recites that it is against the law for foreign nationals to spend money to influence US elections, or for agents of foreign countries to engage in political activities without registering, BUT no one is charged with these crimes.

Instead, the indictment is devoted mostly to charging a “conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

Normally, that would refer to defrauding the U.S. out of, say, $10,000 in Medicare benefits. Its application to the 2016 election seems dubious. Beyond that, the indictment charges relatively minor offenses: bank fraud (opening accounts in false names) and identity theft.

There is no allegation that the Russians colluded with anyone in the Trump campaign. On the contrary, the indictment describes any communication between Russians and any Trump campaign officials as “unwitting.” Specifically, it refers to two emails that Russians sent to state-level Trump campaign staffers.

The indictment acknowledges that the purpose of the Russian operation was to–as the Russians themselves allegedly put it–“spread distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general.” Thus, the Russian social media efforts (the indictment is mostly about Facebook) attacked Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, while supporting Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and Jill Stein

In other words, they supported anti-establishment versus establishment candidates. Once the general election was under way, they generally supported Trump rather than Clinton, but once Trump was elected, they sponsored anti-Trump rallies.

Which producer?

The absolute state of Brit police

>Get non-citizens to come onto American soil as well as have those loyal to you use identities that were stolen or even belong to the deceased in order to influence an election
Democrats butt-blasted that the Russians stole their game plan

The indictment says nothing about how effective the Russians’ efforts were, but their magnitude was rather small.

At the height of the campaign in September 2016, the campaign’s budget was only $1,250,000 per month. Compare that with the $100 million that Jeb Bush spent, or the $1.2 billion that Hillary Clinton reportedly ran through

The indictment talks about Facebook “reach,” a figure widely considered meaningless. How many people actually turned out for the rallies that the Russians sponsored? The indictment doesn’t say.

The Russians don’t seem to have been very sophisticated. Several of them traveled to the U.S. to do research. It was while in the U.S. that one of them, pretending to be an American, was told by a Texan that his group should focus its efforts on “purple states, like Colorado, Virginia and Florida.” The indictment says that the Russians took that advice to heart.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/mueller-indicts-russians-for-2016-election-interference-media-alert.php?

Leftism is the punishment.

Impechmant

NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT OF ANY EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION

Drop the proxy, Sergei. We're on to you.

MUELLER INVESTIGATE ITALIANS FOR MEDDLING

THE FULL POWER OF OUR INVESTIGATIVE AGENCIES HAVE CONCLUDED THAT 13 RUSSIANS POSTED OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET

meanwhile

17 people are killed in a school by a man reported to the FBI dozens of times.

Donald Cuck says "anti-US campaign" like it's a bad thing.

"The United States is a farce created by Jews, it is a filthy rotten nation and has always been a filthy rotten nation" - Bobby Fischer (Honorable self-hating Jew)

Fuck it, reposting it because I want people to be held accountable for their baseless claims:

Since we're operating on hearsay alone with zero proof, yeah - Donald Trump's lawyer paid me 13 trillion dollars not to say anything but I'm being a bad little boy and admitting my totally true story. I had sexual relations with Donald John Trump.

kek, the left can't catch a break with their aborted narratives

> yeah, Stormy Daniels!
> no, wait, there was a shooting. Abort that, let's go for some gun grabbing, yeah!
> no, wait, Rosenstein released info on Russia. Oh no, that will dominate the news cycle. No collusion!

APOLOGIZE WH*TOIDS

>implying any of that actually happened
>implying /ptg/ would care one way or another.

So did liddle Schiff

Bill Clinton?

"us"

D I N D U
I
N
D
U

N U F F I N
U
F
F
I
N

Turns out NotMyPresident was also Russian propaganda

ah fuck guys i caught the flu
fuuuccckkkk

Learn the lesson. Do not believe the MSM.

what's wrong here? His friend needed help and he asked for it. if he lined Kerrys pockets with thousands that's a different story

I thought conservative values meant anything to you guys.

IMPEACH BLUMPF

So did Shillary.

they had to resort to mutt posting. that's how you know they're probably crying at their computers

One of the ironies of this indictment is that the Russian effort began in 2014, under the nose of Obama Admin officials, one year prior to Trump declaring his candidacy. Russians targeted Hillary, and the Administration Hillary served in failed to see it coming or to stop it.

2 of the Russians were able to enter U.S. on travel visas which they received after applying for them through the State Dept in 2014. From June 4, 2014 – June 26, 2014 they traveled around the US.

>Who was head of the FBI & State Dept at this time again?

So either this was known back then and not considered a threat (???) or it was not known and American ICs got duped

which is worse?

Never trust FAKE NEWS cmon man. Hold trust in our leader.

RIP dead in 7 hours

These people were a dominant superpower.

Please. We're a year in and obama is STILL free. Trump is helping him get away with it.

Trump did nothing wrong

The Russian collusion investigation of Trump has arrested 16 Russians who bought ads on Facebook.

>So what you're saying is

Prepare for a week or two of misery

The one who killed JFK.

I-I don't k-know... Mr. FBI m-man!

Oh, for fuck's sake. They've all created an identity of owning up to their treasonous sentiments, what's got it on the drainpipes now?

Florida governor calls Wray to resign.

Getting shot in the US is a right guarded by the constitution!

Your desperation is palpable

chad American vs the virgin Britbong

> Sup Forums
> champions of conservative values
That must be the most idiotic avenue people use to try to disrupt this wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Yep. I'm seeing a lot of dismay within my circles. A lot of berniebros are also pissed off about this. Good job you played the long game and won.

SAY IT WITH ME:
>NO
>COLLUSION

Honey, lemon juice, soup, rest.

Every indictment so far. The one injustice was the Flynn indictment (clearly entrapment/fruit of the poisoned tree bs) but the rest are worthless.

Arrest libshits for collusion.

>even having unarmed police
top kek

They're fucking useless. The Russians told them way back when that the Sarnaov brothers (sp?) who blew up the Boston Marathon had been radicalized by islamists and were planning an attack in the US.

The fucking FBI took the report and filed it.

Then when the bombing happened, they were asking the public to help them identify the very same fucking people that they had interviewed less than a year prior.

If you're old enough to remember the Keystone Cops, that's the modern day FBI.

>all my shitposting is done with a russian ip
Am I fucked?

who 're you trying to convince?

they put so much effort into spreading misinfo that the shooter was some unrelated guy in a maga hat, and it's all for nothing. must be frustrating to not be able to do anything right in your pathetic excuse for a life

I've posted my passport so I'm confirmed Finn.
Rest of you might be IRA bots for all I know.

Fucking hell

so you admit he had to fuck a professional whore that sucks nigger dick on camera? LOL I thought he could grab them all by the pussy

>user says thing
oh fug

That's why we're starting to call it Obamagate.

The fish rots from the head down.

>honey
BUT THE BEES ARE ALL DED! IMBLEEEEEECH

The way the left can create instant crimes out of thin air is why I'm not left-leaning politically. Such mass hysteria.

> MAGA!

The FBI and the CIA need to be purged and traitors must be executed

Still haven't provided proofs.

>one great man killed the Jewish central bank while the only country in Europe that didn't have one was Russia during the 19th century
>America only got kiked in 1913
>this means it's always been bad

>Getting shot in the US is a right guarded by the constitution!
This but unironically

Christ almighty

haha yeah man trump supporters all love degeneracy.

MUELLER IS COMING

>so you
Your reading comprehension is lacking user

If Mueller didnt uncover it in this investigation no one ever will unless Trump creates a special council for it