MUH RUSSIAN MEDDLING

>I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WERE OUT THERE PUSHING FOR TRUMP TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY THEY UNDERMINED DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT REEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_endorsements_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Today is the best confirmation we've seen that Mueller is in fact /ourguy/.

John Kerry gave the Russians visas.

the heat is increasing, and the investigation isn't over yet. At the very least, if Mr Mueller's allegations hold up in court, it will become increasingly difficult for the president to argue that Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax.

the trumpkin delusion today is glorious

Wait is this image (the original) real? I mean were they actually intending to show that Hillary has 10 gorillion supporters from the newspapers and Trump has none and therefore Hillary rulez and Trump droolz?

How fucking comical.

>uhmm sweetie all of the media supports this candidate so you know it's the right choice

The fucking audacity.

One might even suggest this image is one of the source materials for the 'city folx all voted Hillary, only rural and suburban retards voted trump' memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspaper_endorsements_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

They made a fucking Wikipedia article about it

The collusion is a hoax, he's never denied the fact that Russia meddled.

Hey, Trump got endorsed by the Waxahachie Daily Light! NOT FAIR!

This is brutal. Clean it up a little and you got yourself a weapons grade meme.

>you're the Russian now.jpg

Raise your hand if you were one of those "Russian" shit posters

*raises hand*

Trump is really doomed this time!

Hello Amerikans, my name is Vodka Drunkinski. I am famous Russian hacker who stole election from Hillary Clinton. Ask me anything!

The most amusing thing about Trumpcucks on Sup Forums denying Russian propaganda in support of Trump is the literally daily mentally ill conspiracy theory rants that Trumpcucks of Sup Forums to this day still believe and still repeat, which were all part of the Russian efforts to create support for Trump and radicalize the basement dwelling white trash males into being his cult followers. You're literally the most successful product of Putin's Trump supporting efforts. The dimwit army of useful idiots who have become an ISIS like domestic terrorist group. LOL the Alt-Right...White Trash ISIS...praying to their god TrumpAllah and wanting to create a new neo-nazi Caliphate.

I just ran the Russian chan through google translate and posted the results here. I hope they don't indict me :/

no shit. thats why the media gets the rope

>$.02 deposited

You know, being a traitor is being a traitor, it doesn't matter if you were doing it ironically.

When do the indictments drop on all these shills?

wait, how?? Im so confused rn, I thought this made him worse in the eyes of Sup Forums

4/10 bait, you're trying too hard.

The Russian trolls are behind all the astroturfed "flipped mueller" memes.

Hello traitor

>RUSSIAN SCUM LITERALLY HACKED OUR ELECTION
>ok well no they didn't literally hack the election
>but they hacked the DNC and Hillary Clinton SEVENTEEN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES CONFIRMED
>ok it wasn't 17 it was only 4
>ok well no we can't show you any of the proof of the hacking
>BUT RUSSIA HACKED THEMS EMAILS AND USED THAT FACTUAL INFORMATION TO INFLUENCE OUR DEMOCRACY AND COLLUDED WITH DONALD TRUMP
>well ok yeah the FISA warrant to spy on Trump was fake news paid for by Clintonites and the court wasn't told that agents were heavily With Her from the beginning
>BUT RUSSIA STILL COLLUDED WITH DONALD TO SWING THE ELECTION JUST WAIT UNTIL THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION
now
>ok so no evidence Russia colluded with Trump or that Russian operations affected election results
>ok ok no grounds for impeachment whatever
>BUT MUH INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING JUST YOU WAIT
>THIS IS THE END OF THE TRUMP
the absolute state

>WHO WOULD WIN
>a coalition of the largest media companies in the world determined to get their bought and paid for candidate into the White House
>OR
>13 squattin bois

This is the 5th time you've copied and pasted this here. Is this exactly how you envisioned you'd use your "journalism" degree, Shareblue?

>>I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WERE OUT THERE PUSHING FOR TRUMP TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY THEY UNDERMINED DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT REEEE

Aren't there laws against POST EX FACTO? Was it against the law at the time for these foreign agents to create "fake" accounts and post memes? Seems like the 100,000 Illegal aliens voting for Hillary in CA would be a far worse crime, yet nothing in the media about that.

Say "Trumpcucks" again
I dare you.
You give homosexuals a bad name.

Knowingly opened fraudulent bank accounts, but unwittingly didn't know they were for russian spooks?! LOL You're going to prison.
P.S.
No matter how many times you repeat: "The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"
Doesn't make it true.
The Mueller probe is not finished yet, jacka*s!

>Russian meddling on his behalf is an unsubstantiated hoax
believing that Russians work on behalf of someone from America, kys

Knowingly opened fraudulent bank accounts, but unwittingly didn't know they were for russian spooks?! LOL You're going to prison.
P.S.
No matter how many times you repeat: "The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"
Doesn't make it true.
The Mueller probe is not finished yet, jacka*s!

Also literally every other non-US English-speaking outlet

by these criteria i'm guilty of french election meddling since i tweeted a few positive le pen tweets

I shamelessly participated in countless threads about foreign elections. They're gonna stick me in the Hague D:

You guys put up a California dairy farmer against the deep state!? LOL
Rosenstein did not announce the investigation is concluded, dumba*s. Just like Gates and Manafort, this train just keeps on a chuggin' along. Special Counsel