Can two black people make a white baby?

Can two black people make a white baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1387468/Black-couple-Francis-Arlette-Tshibangu-white-baby-blond-hair.html
nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two wrongs dont make a right

Yes, that s how americans were born.

Yep saw it on maury

I've had niggers tell me this before. Claiming black women have the eve gene and can produce and color baby, even an Asian one. I stopped explaining what mitochondrial eve is because I ran out of crayons.

The absolute state of blacks in America.

Fpbp

This fucking flounder looking ass, needs to stop making the same fucking face every damn video he's in.

This is because niggers don't understand genetics and think albinos are all white. I'm not joking, albinism is their most clever insult and it's all based on them being so fucking stupid they think Albinos of any race are automatically Europeans.

>two white people can't have a black baby
HEY NOW DON'T TALK ABOUT MY WIFE'S SON LIKE THAT

I've also met people that think this but not to that degree. According to them two black people can create a white baby, which means that white people came from blacks. Of course, by white they mean albino, not realizing that albino black people still have black genetics. Two albino black people won't create a white baby.

It's only because he's in awe at how stupid the left is.

"white"

>we invented civilization

shut up you whiny commie meme flag faggot

>WHAT is Albino

Kind of kino looking, not going to lie

t. Flounder Carlson

wrong.. black people can have a white baby:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1387468/Black-couple-Francis-Arlette-Tshibangu-white-baby-blond-hair.html

excellent post

blacks are the females of the human race , absolute attention whores,constantly looking for approval from us white males

skin color =/= race

I'm a different race in the summer time because i produce more melanin?

>we wuz Egyptians
I'm sick of babysitting these people

Yeah and 2 red heads only get red heads, great meme niggers

yes, recessive traits can't be outbred

That's an albino shine you flag fag

That baby is not white. Look at that nose. You give that baby a genetics test it's not going to come back with European or even Caucasian genetics.

>be nigger
>niggress gf gets BLEACHED
>ayo hol up
>*sum deep think*
>so you be sayin
>WE HAVE SUPER GENES N SHIET

The stupidity is off the charts!

and albino with dark eyes ??

fpbp

Then you need to tell your people to quit being so fucking stupid.

yes, my neighbors did it. I know because I'm white.

So that would mean blacks have whites as ancestors but whites dont have blacks as ancestors. Really activates the almonds.

>id é literalmente sopa

UMA

Just means it's easier to make black people extinct.

DELET!!!1!

yes. Jesus Christ was white.

whites were seeded here on a last ditch attempt by a great civilizations seed ship running low on resources that had no chance but to land us here amongst the ape niggers
thanks ayys

two wogs don't make a white

lady moves her drink to the other side..
fucking lol
i love watching these white nigger lovers get enriched

underrated

Is that lie that all mankind emerged from Africa due to taking DNA tests from every corner of the earth to find it out.
Now it is emerging that might be a lie since the "study" got payed a hefty amount of money to say that exact lie.
But im done trusting science since USA universities are saying now that male chromosome was a "evolutionary mistake".

welllllllllll.....

nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/

In case you are wondering, yes they did DNA tests, and yes, the child's phenotype of CAUCASOID.

>"every damn video"

The way you phrased that is odd. I think you are fake human.

Actually, yes.

>start referring t us as ?momma" and "daddy"
If you call them daddy, does that mean they'll take off and we'll never see them again?

Evolution.

Tucker so buff he triggers commies from this far away.

?
I wonder what led up to that? Was the blonde trying to break up with Tyrone? Is that why the other whites were apathetic?

Yeah they can, but other way around is also possible, had some cases here in germanistan where they had to do a fatherhood test and it turned out the black baby actually came from a white father/mother

Bigger question is why there isn’t a media storm of “Holy fuck look at this chilling image of alt right Nazis saluti-oops it’s just black people showing racial pride nvm”

But I think we all know the answer to that.

Yes. Thats right. Niggers are shitty parents who sailed us down rivers because they thought we were devil. But down the river god adopted us. Because we hadnt been corrupted by their nigger cultures. And god made us superior. Tought us to kill. And we came back to kill momma and daddy.

total axedent
but da bitch deserved it nigga

>Master race
>Can't even rob a fucking female

LUL

It's like watching a pit bull attack.

Looks like northern African, has a bit of Asian in the eyes, ears, and eyebrows.

Two Wongs don't make a white.

Recessive genetics, probably. This happens with white people too, though, white people giving birth to black children due to odd allele placements

>yes they did DNA tests, and yes, the child's phenotype of CAUCASOID.
source

She relaxed.

One man or woman with a CCW could have stopped this.

Why cant i hear the sounds on this clips. I wanna see what sounds they make when they mate.

That was fucking LEGENDARY

if you're talking north american """""""""""""blacks""""""""""""" then the potential is there because they're about 25% white on average

Kek

Hamarabe would like a word with them

>The white race left Africa to find dad

Simple but effective

Get out, nigger.

>two white people can't lay down and make a white baby
Thank Christ for that

It litterally doesnt say anything about a genetic test. Blacky got bleached

You spelled "Harambe" wrong

>Shakas

>account suspended

Meanwhile...

Can you invent civilization?

Really zigs the zags

Still not using the wheel, even while operating from a position of sever caloric scarcity

hamurabi*

> looking ass

Stop talking like niggers

No but I can make niggers. I just created 2.

Then I flushed.

Excellent post. fpbp

IF you get offended by someone saying "JEW", it's a good chance that you're a motherfucking JEW.

Don't African people believe that albinos are a curse and proceed to murder them?

user, the word is "kike."

Thanks famalam, praise gilgamesh!

The believe eating albino babies will give them special powers. The believe raping newborns (not albino) cures AIDS. Niggers aren't very bright.

Idk that makes a lot of sense to me

Put me in the screencap

ahahaha holy shit my sides.

>Can two black people make a white baby?
If one of the parents have a white person in their heritage it is technically possible, they could also get an albino child but it wouldn't be white by Sup Forumss standards.

The nigger is also flat out wrong, since we all hail from Afrika and niggers, there is technically possible for the gene sequence to activate our melanin so to speak, there are verified cases where white parents with no immediate black ancestry had a black child

Two coal black negroes can't have a white baby either. Like recent population genetics studies show, Europeans are the result of several pigmentation genes that were brought together. They happened at different stages in different places and certainly never went from Nigerians to Nordics.

>mfw fp is also bp

Holy moly!

>luckily my husband believes me
>It could have wrecked my marriage, but he knows i am faithful to him
This cannot be real, nobody is that cucked

>there are verified cases where white parents with no immediate black ancestry had a black child
It's called being a cheating whore.

I could actually see that as being plausible:
>no civilization, just niggers and white folk
>after 2 weeks, white folks get fed up with being around niggers
>go off on their own
>create civilization
>civilization might not have happened without niggers to run away from