Boruto

Discuss and have fun

Hawawawa

Other urls found in this thread:

mantan-web.jp/article/20170804dog00m200011000c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people get so triggered by hwawawa posting?

Because user, she's winning and will continue to win.

Sumire blows cats

Why are Boruto threads so shit?

Say what you want but Boruto's fashion is sleek AF

>inb4 A-Are those mean Sumirefags out yet guys? I-I'm a faggot who's insecure about Sumire discussion
>inb4 S-Sumirefags and their fanfics, everyone! A-Ammirite guise?

Reminder that CHADsuke is the best character from this entire mediocre series. He did nothing wrong.

Because the people who post in them are genuinely awful

Because there is no escape.

Have you considered visiting Dragon ball Super threads when Americans are up?

Because it's summer

Last thread the fanfiction faggot admitted that he didn't like that Sumire was more liked that Sarada. He is insecure about his character, and because he lacks better arguments, he has no other option than to shitpost every favorable opinion about Sumire.

Pretty much this

What will Namida and Wasabi's jutsu be?

It reflects the quality of the show

It's time, gents. Post those hawawas.

If that were true, every anime that's discussed on Sup Forums would be shit

I am still sure that the writer were aware that those episode 14-15 scenes (especially the Last 2.0 scene) are going to be super shippy.

So they pretty much intended and teased a possible romantic subplot with her and Boruto.

>hair down sumire

Hawawawa

That goes with his caracterization. The moon can't shine by itself, it merely reflects the sun's light.
I think SP does a really good job with him though. Rewatching the stalker episode you can tell he already knew it was Sumire. And he's unsure whether he should out her and tell Boruto or not. I really can't complain about the amount of screentime he gets though, he's easily among the characters who get the most of it, I feel blessed enough already.
Kinda sad he didn't appear in the last 2 episodes sure, but he should be back in the next one. Even if it's just to bully Chocho.

Shut the fuck up retard

Of course they were, as I said in the previous threads, they are not stupid faggots. I highly doubt they only intented to show those scenes to represent "a good friendship between classmates". If Kishi were the one writing this, I would take it with a grain of salt, but SP has yet to dissapoint in the hype they set for their character settings.

This. Kishi entered his "making shit up as I go along." phase after pain. I like to think the kawaki flash forward is meant to show they actually have a clue where they're going. So things like Sumire not being written out means she's gonna serve some kinda purpose

Does anybody here have the links to the sticky when Naruto ch.700 dropped?

user...

Yeah, I am sure that they already have most of the plot defined. They had at least a year of planning after Naruto ended. And they are more people than just Kishi and his editors, they surely have brainstormed and agreed in most of the plot already. The Nue is an important element related to the Jougan as stated in the anime, of course Sumire is going to be relevant later.

This article talk about Kishi's involvement actually
mantan-web.jp/article/20170804dog00m200011000c.html
google trad
>Mr. Kishimoto is participating in the manga version "BORUTO" as an original and supervision, and the animated version is said to have "been committed considerably".

>Manga is quite finely decided, but animation is free for staff I do not have Professor Kishimoto for the discussion, I am borrowing the power of a wonderful creator
I'm guessing that the anime staff still has liberties but "Manga is quite finely decided" seems to mean that they have a lot of things planned already

Did Naruto become a romance manga?

I got bored with it during the chunin exams and dropped it for a while. Then I saw some badass fights on YouTube and got back into it today. But from what I can tell it's all about ninjas falling in love with each other and having soap opera drama.

Is TL user around? I would like to know what this paragraph really means.

>Did Naruto become a romance manga?
no but a big part of those still following the serie are pairing fans. So that's all they care about

Maybe because the series itself is shit... I mean some anons keep rattling on about how all this shitty SoL filler is supposedly developing characters...but what is it developing? I still don't give a fuck about any of the characters apart from Mitsuki because he's fun and somwhat original compared to the rest of the clones.

>But from what I can tell it's all about ninjas falling in love with each other and having soap opera drama
Not really, just because that's all people talk about doesn't mean it's reflective of what happens in the story. Actually there's barely any romance and whenever there is it's terribly handled, that why people are butthurt, complain, and talk about it all the time.

So Boruto is just gonna be about Ōtsutsuki?

At least the first main arc. If they want to continue the anime, they just have to introduce another bigger threat.

shipperfags

>uss the scarf

That might actually be a good name for that unsinkable ship.

Who's the bossiest girl in the class? Shikidai needs a waifu

>Boruto confronted the first great danger of his life.
But it didn't affected him. There was no evolution of character. That's not a growth. That's just things happening to him that had no impact on him later on.
>No.His development is in the movie.
No shit sherlock. So what does that mean? It means that he didn't growth from the ghost event so why are you saying he did? He didn't that's my fucking point

Sarada or ChoCho.

>That's not a growth
You might be right. It can still be important events for him though.
>No shit sherlock. So what does that mean? It means that he didn't growth from the ghost event so why are you saying he did?
That wasn't me.

lolz

But you got called out last thread. You turn down Sarada to look Sumire good. You deny the obvious interactions between Boruto and Sarada. Fanfiction user admitted nothing, jus that he is mad about everyone using their theories as given. Just look at your pic related.

You hawawa faggots are some of the worst cancers of this board. I'd really like to see what you look like in real life.

>Just look at your pic related.
What about it? No one is saying that the fanarts are canon. And I am not the one denying them. Also no one is claiming that any theory is right, it's just speculation bro.

>Also no one is claiming that any theory is right, it's just speculation bro
That's obviously not the case. Just check last thread. To make sure you actually know that you theory isn't right, just don't used present tense

see They think their fanfic is real

>To make sure you actually know that you theory isn't right, just don't used present tense
Articulate this claim better so we can discuss it. I am not sure what you mean.

Well, you are right on this one. But this is not the type of speculation that you always try to debunk.

Look at your wording, sentence structure and tense. You always make your speculations sound like canon and confirmed. You might say "it's all theories bro" but you know you don't take them as that.

When Kawaki kills Naruto it releases Kurama and he's what destroys the village, whether out of revenge or because he's crazy/controlled. Screencap this post.

Of course most people would like their favorite theories to be canon. You saladfags are the same. Just last thread there was this one user that was claiming that BoruSara was going to happen just because Sasuke and Naruto's children were of opposite gender. The thing is that you Saladfags always act like you are victims because you feel like you are losing with the recent developments of the anime.

They were fine until the Nue arc ended when shipperfags on both sides came out in force. I can't wait for Gaiden to be over so we can have something new to talk about, but I'm worried the threads are ruined beyond repair just like DBS threads.

Fuck off narutards

(You) have to go back.

Kurama would never destroy Naruto's village out of his own volition.

>Interactions

Yeah they have team since they're on the same team, but not in a romantic way.

Nice meme

>You might say "it's all theories bro" but you know you don't take them as that.
Holy shit, the delusion. Now you think you can tell other people whether or not they actually believe something?

Borutards*

This.
This

I hope somebody translate the new VA interview because Sakura's is as delusional as the character she voices

God I can't put into words how much I hate making Naruto friends with the fox and giving the beasts sympathetic backstories. Forget Coolest Guy, forget Pain reviving everyone, THAT was the worst part of Naruto. Having an incomprehensible evil fox demon inside his gut was interesting. I remember how hyped I was when he kept growing more and more tails during Pain and everyone was horrified of him reaching nine.

>Just last thread there was this one user that was claiming that BoruSara was going to happen just because Sasuke and Naruto's children were of opposite gender.
That's what everyone claimed from the very beginning. You haven't been here for very long, have you Sumirefag?

Exactly, the first spoiler we got from 700 was literally them at them at the cover.

So we hate Sarada now, huh?

Nope, but the next 6 weeks are going to be insufferable

I am not saying that no one did claim that before. I am saying that like sumirefags, you saladfags do the same type of speculations. Both sides are the same, it's just that you like to act like victims. You feel that the anime is not doing Salad, Sakura and BoruSara justice, and because of it you attack the other new popular character that is in the spot you think that Sarada should have been instead of that trainwreck of a character arc that Gaiden is. This is what really happens.

Not at all. You can like both Sumire and Sarada.

I'll hate her if she goes full Uchiha edge some day though.

I just think the Sumirefags are fucking obnoxious and things were better before they were here

Sumirefags are just Hinatafags projecting onto Sumire to attack Sarada as an extension to attack Sakura. It's all psychological.

You are just throwing random punches. Sure, we would love more Sarada and we will get more this arc, but you are saying that Sumire is practicalky the MC and put down Sarada every time you can using your fanfictions as canon.

But by that same token, Saradafags are just Sakurafags attacking Sumire in place of Hinata.

Both of you are fucking awful and both of you are turning these threads into another DBS general.

These threads will never be like the DBS general.

But that doesn't stop you from trying

You just wait, DBS general didn't used to be like that. It was just fine during Future Trunks saga

I come back to these threads to find some newfag complaining about speculation of a character. Who let this happen?

>but you are saying that Sumire is practicalky the MC and put down Sarada every time you can using your fanfictions as canon.
That is what you saladfags interpret. YOU are the ones who seem to think that Sumire being important equals to Sarada being sidelined. Both of them can be pretty important. Come on, can't I just look forward her character being interesting? I personally am not that bought on Sarada's character, but I like Sumire a lot and think her character has a lot of potential. That's all there is to it. Yet you faggot always come and try to shit whenever someone posts something they would like to see about Sumire, no matter if they mention Sarada or not.
I am indifferent to Hinata. Her family is great, but I don't think anything special about her. I just like what the anime has shown about Sumire. Remember that there are many sumirefags out there, don't put everyone in the same bag.

Zetsu did nothing wrong

BoruSumi:
-Reversed NaruHina in terms of characters (Sumire=Orphan with beast,Boruto=Hyuga heir with little sister)
-Sumire blushing.
-Searching protect behind Boruto
-Episode 14&15 (The Last-ish scene, Sumire not proud to say to him she was the culprit, Sumire looking to Boruto before she cried in happiness)
-A strong relationship. Boruto obsessed into rescuing her, acting gentle to her, exaggerating in the hospital and when Inojin said she may transfer to another school)
-Sumire probably admiring him really much after the arc and how Shonen anime work maybe also developing a crush on him.
-Sumire acting like Hinata (not when she was around Naruto) being really gentle to her friends (while still kicking ass in her edgy side)
-Similiar looking to Hinata
-Sarada would destroy the Uchiha bloodline if she marries Boruto. While Mitsuki would be the ideal candidat since he is an artificial human with no blood relation

BoruSara:
-Movie hints (blushing, maybe including "I want to protect you WHEN you're Hokage")
-Sarada acting "slutty" when she was talking about Boruto in that one chapter
-Probably a strong friendship

Nice one, +1 and shared. Love the way your imagination works. Really creative.

Knock on wood user. DBS general was fine until the tournament arc started. Sumirefags vs Saradafags already has shades of Toyofags vs Toeifags.

I'll never understand the point of shipping. Reading the shipping posts make me dumber.

or caulifags vs gohanfags

>rebuttal with a forced meme again

Will Kawaki ultimately be proven right at the end of Boruto?

I don't mind a bit of speculation on character relationships but the frequency of these posts and the extents to which people go to protect their shitty headcanons just boggles my mind

It's is time for the age of samurai!

But samurai need ninja to do the dirty work they are honor-bound not to do

>Sakura's VA: please Kishi now that they are married make them happy!
>Kishimoto: maybe i'll have them get a divorce for the lols
>S' VA: *has a mental breakdown*

I wonder why it took until the five kage summit to introduce samurai to the plot

BoruSumi:
- Not canon

BoruSara:
- Canon

Probably because Kishi thought ninjas were getting boring and stale

But Samurai ended up being even more boring and stale.

He will be. There's no place for shinobi in the modern era they're headed towards. Hell they've already got stuff like skyscrapers, television, cell phones, electricity, trains. Only a matter before they get cars, planes, guns, nukes and inevitably the internet. Most of these inventions render the role of shinobi obsolete. Of course, you have gods like Naruto and Sasuke but that's only the two of them. Once the Ootsutsuki are dealt with for good, the shinobi system should be dismantled because in a modern era what the fuck are they supposed to do except lord over peasants?

>by user at Fanfic.net