Will Trumplets ever recover?

Will Trumplets ever recover?

Considering no injury was inflicted, no

>tfw when it was because DNC was responsible for that
Sup Forums is still right again
BTFOs all around

My sides still hurt a bit from all the laughter, but I'll be fine. Thanks for your concern, jackass.

>to help trump
And bernie... and american muslims... and the anti trump group.

With no connections to trump

Muh collusion narrative

>Russians shilling is illegal because Trump won
>Democrats shilling is not illegal because Hillary lost
>Both shills just want to get paid
The shill struggle is all too real

so when do the 13,000 indictments drop for Israelis who interfered in the election?

>muh nothin' burger
investigation is ongoing and so far three or four have plead guilty. it's just beginning

>confirms Trump didn't collude with the Russians
>confirms there are no grounds for impeachment
>confirms there was no effect on the election results
yeah blumphykins are completely btfo out

Fake news.

Will Jews ever recover? From the six gorillas? No community should ever have to suffer through six gorillas.

OP is a Venezuelan bot.

don't call me a shill but i can't find any source for that pic's claims

i want to use it to redpill people, but i need proof to back it up

I am one of the Russian shitposters that helped elect Trump. You can thank me here.

and no collusion was found again

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said. "There is no allegation in the indictment that the charge conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
BTFO OP

the C-block nigger dicks are dripping pre-cum in anticipation of realising their presidential gerontophilia fetishism, as we type

thank you based Russian!

its funny, this articles title is very divisive. Mueller in fact charged 13 Russians that were interfering in the us election, but the Russians weren't helping Trump during the us election, Mueller charged these Russians AND HELPED Trump by doing so. Very clever goy

Thanks Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirenko

My only question is, can Americans or American enterprises who post anti Putin memes on twitter now be charge with meddling in Russia’s elections?

HAHAHAHA!! Obama didnt stop russians from interfering with our elections

BREAKING: Pretending to be American is illegal unless you're from Mexico

False equivalence. These Russians pretended to be American citizens and even fraudulently used American citizens' social security numbers to open Paypal accounts.