Wakanda means a Lot to my Fellow Black People

I am American with black ancestry. But I am American. Yes I know Wakanda isn't real but guess what? We see it as a vision, a vision of what could be us if it weren't for slavery and colonialism. We see it as a symbolic representation of our potential as a race. Just like how you see Chad as a metaphor, a symbol about what you could be. We see Wakanda as that.

I will pay for your flight to Africa so you can began building Wakanda in your native continent.

>(((slavery)))

Wakanda isn't in Africa. It's here on our native continent.

In our hearts.

But you were animals when we found you.

>a vision of what could be us if it weren't for slavery
So you're pissed at black people? You know, the ones enslaving the continent and selling people to the whites?

We were kings and shit in Africa.

Last time I checked my last name "Smith" is a white ass motherfuckin name and it comes rom slavery

>I am American with black ancestry
Your first f*cking sentence...
Your nigger-iq is showing.

>a vision of what could be us if it weren't for slavery and colonialism

And magic vibranium that does not exist in nature.

You see it as a vision.....?

You wait for a movie to be released in Black History month making a statement of a vision of a backasswards waiting game until Africa is ready to be Gentrified with a Macy's Day Parade?

Big gay crying baby nigger

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>roleplaying the thread

Then go back to Africa and make your vision real.

I mean, we had to introduce basic things like metal production to your people, but I'm sure you'll attain your vibrators in Africa.

So do it nigger, do it.

>be of African ancestry
>huuuur if it wasnt for .001% of our population put into slavery wed be marz niggas and sheeeit
This is why white people laugh at you.

to be fair if Hitler won, a Wakanda might have popped up in similar fashion desu

Prehaps the would be inventer of it was taken slavery and forced to pick cotton

You are a perfect example of 21st century white people. A whiner, a crybaby, and mad that blacks are better

America was never a white country

Ever thought the fact that Africans were BANNED from manufacturing and crafting had anything to do with it?

I support ethnic nations for blacks in Africa and for whites in Europe and for everyone else.
There are black nations today, they look nothing like Wakanda.

You'd think if they were the first humans and separated from whites then they would have evolved at the same rate and been more advanced than whites

was just on the bus, we wuz kangz in regards to black panther is real. 60 y/o nig and "grandson" sperging out

If it weren't for "slavery and colonialism" you would be living pretty much the same way you did 600 years ago. Most blacks would probably be happier that way, but don't act like it would be some kind of science fiction wonderland

A "vision" created by a white dude :^)
top kek

no, it's the fact that africans generally don't aspire towards improving their community. every African leader is a corrupt warlord who pockets most of foreign aid

It was sorta chance the agricultural revolution began when it did. And that it happened in the middle east and then spread to Europe.

Ethiopia & Liberia were independent..
Where are their flying spaceships?

I know you’re being a trolling little fuckin loser but this shits gotta stop
>HUR HURRRRRR it’s what Africa COULD be. Nah. Dumbass little faggot. Literally the only reason they’re developed like that is because they have a resource found nowhere else on earth that’s the ONLY reason. There’s nothing in Africa to be mined that we couldn’t find somewhere else

Whites didn't enslave your race. We bought them from other blacks. Slavery and genocide are written into your DNA and will always be a part of a true black Africa.

what does that have to do with anything?
Societies becoming agrarian was just a step in technology and upgrading quality of life
Both the middle east and Africa had similar conditions in climate and resources
But Africans never made the jump toward an agrarian society

be glad that you were born in a country that bends over backwards to appease you. If you don't use all this identity politics crap to your advantage in this day and age, you're confirmed retard
pic related, redpill on how most of africa functions

Excuses are for the weak.

Your vision means nothing as long as you use excuses as a crutch. The only person to blame, even when you really are a victim, should be yourself and only yourself.

That’s the only way you’ll ever achieve anything great, by placing all the world’s weight on your shoulders.

So unfortunately your fantasy stories and made up cities mean nothing to us as long as you are still unable to take responsibility for your lives. Slavery or no slavery, in the current mental state you blacks are in, you could never create Wakanda.

And no, slavery didn’t make you this way. All races have been enslaved throughout history. It’s nothing new. But you use that as an excuse to mope all the time and sooner or later you’ll get addicted to moping. And that’s what your race is: moping addicts.

ok nigger

you're a confirmed retard

Seff effrika has been 'free' since 1993. Still no signs of this magical wakanda. Bantus still live in mud houses and sticks.

the guy who wrote that needs to grow up. He's a 200 pound child.

you didn't invent the wheel until 1700 when it was brought to you. I don't think I need to say anything else.

So you say your race was hard done by because people took you over. Now you say blacks are better. Your so brain washed. Whites have done so much for blacks, about time blacks go out and help blacks maybe wakanda can be real

I unironically want to make Wakanda real again if it means we could be more or less rid of you all. Just wall off southern Mississippi, Alabama etc. and call it Wakanda.

Wall off commiefornia and send them there.

you can still make wakanda a reality
just need science and shiet

No, California is too strategically important. You don't just give up half of your Western coastline.

Sure. Wakanda means so much.

Not the entire state is communist.. Just a small part along the shoreline..

>blames a tiny percentage of Africans from the coast enslaving and selling their own people to arabs and whites 250 years ago for the fact that 100% of the african countries untouched by whites are absolute shitholes
>isn't thanking the white man daily for being bred to have superior build, stature, and intellect over their homeland counterparts

Think about it. Google "leader of [whatever African country you claim to be from]" and look at those skinny bitches in government. Those are the cream of the crop, the most educated, the most fed, the top 1% of the people in that country. Then look at yourself. You're likely taller, have bigger and more developed muscles even if you don't work out, a broader chest and overall frame, and a rounder possibly bigger head. If you're a woman in addition to the above you probably have bigger and better shaped tits, ass, and body even if you aren't fat. You're likely better educated even if you got straight Fs in the shittiest school in America. Compared to you they are emaciated, weak, and you would rule them in the olden days where the strong led the tribe.

Yes, slaves were treated like shit, but the only part of slavery that affects you today is your superiority to those "true kings" of every single 100% black african country today. So you can either keep on with the whitey be holding us kangz down and sheeit, or realize that without whitey you'd be a skinny little bitch picking seeds out of your own shit for dinner instead of the aesthetic individual you are.

That's the part where we arrest all government employees and repatriate most of the Mexicans.

Black user here

you're obviously bait, but i'll bite

why do you think it's okay to live in fantasy land and imagine that should blacks live in fantasy land where unreal mineral supports a monarchy with walls and extreme anti immigration policies.

Chad is a real architype , there are even black chads. False equivalent

Wakanda is essentially futurist scifi utopia. Except with black people. And it's being used not as a vision of the futture, but as a forgone drea that was taken from us.

then the fact that it's marketing is so cynical it litera;lly thinks blacks will just buy imto th clearly racist demographic marketing practices WHICH THEY DO.

Except Africans would have never achieved this on their own even with thousands of years of extra development. At the same time they were colonized by technologically superior Europeans they were still making mud huts and using crude pottery/weaponry.
Not out of a lack of ability to progress, mind you. They simply weren't presented with any need to progress. Food was abundant, winter was easy to deal with, and there was plenty of land to prevent competition.
Thus Africans were allowed to be complacent which became tradition, leaving people stuck like this.
COULD they have created more? Absolutely. Look at any Africans that immigrated out of Africa or were descended from said Africans. Exposure to other cultures showed them how to progress and advance and so they did.
Slavery was their own fault. They were the ones who sold those slaves, after all, and the ones who had them to begin with.
Colonialism helped them technologically.
Wakanda isn't a vision of what Africans could have been. It's a vision of African people acting like Europeans with abundant, valuable resources.

LMAO black people dont give a SHIT about blackness. If they actually did they'd stop slaughtering each other like a fat dude at a half price china buffet.

They only care about race because it benefits them politically/economically. They could have their own state - fuck take Alabama- and noone could stop them They have billions of dollars . They have infrastructure alreeady setup with schools and hospitals and shit, but they dont try to break away!

Know why they dont? You black people need white people . You see Africa and what a shithole it turns into when they kick the white people out of Zimbabwe and overthrow them in Sout Africa.

Black people simply can't run shit- sub saharan Africans' IQ is lower than a gorillas FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

ps-
Wakanda is also a shithole dictatorship. It does exist , it's called Swaziland , and you're free to go whenvlever you want.

Havent seen the movie, but I read whole Wakanda was built using ALIEN GIBE DATS.

Nice flag.

That's because alot of black people in America live in a sophisticated control grid and are simply used as a captured cattle-like voting block that are trapped in cities. Dumbed down,divided,exploited, and dominated.

get the jew out of black communities and you'll all be fine.
jew= rap, drugs, etc etc
Go back to god.
Black neighborhoods are the result of liberalism.

Wakanda teames up with the cia

to kill michael B JORDAN

because he wanted to give everyone vibrainum

and free he world from money

Michael B jordan was the hero in that moive