Do we really need Religion anymore? Lol

I was thinking, annnd.. If Jesus was born from the virgin marry, yet she already has two other kids.. then that means she wasn't a virgin, yet they call her the "Virgin Marry" anyways lol

Do Christians really believe in their Bible? lol because desu it's stuff like that, that makes it smell even more like B.S

And if God is all powerful, then who created God, Huh? Bet you didn't think of that.

Looks like the Cabal cant bounce with it anymore,,,,

Loser

What are you, fucking 13?

Nice bait, kike.

Give me a quick rundown on how you disproved Aquinas

Mary was a virgin.
Virgin Mary was betrothed to Joseph.
Virgin Mary was visited by an angel and agreed to bear the Son of God, Jesus.
Joseph seeing pregnant Mary went to divorce her, but not have her killed.
Angel appeared to Joseph and told him Mary was still a virgin, and the child was God's Son.
Mary has Jesus.
Mary and Joseph shortly thereafter consummate their marriage and produce at least 7 children, four of whom, the boys, are named in the bible.

Christians believe in the bible because it is true.

Non Christians listen to the father of lies, and believe lies, because the truth is not in them.

I am an atheist and absolutely believe we need religion still. Its a very important part of some peoples lives and mental health. In some cases it gives them a sense of community. In other cases it helps them cope with the idea that there is not afterlife and this shit show is all you get. If you took this away from them violence and suicide would sky rocket. Its a drug and some people need it.

It's far easier to say "nothing physical contains within itself the genesis of its own creation".

God has been anthropomorphized, removed from the self and placed above it. This is inherently against Christ's teachings; if you take the bible as the literal word of God, then you're blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, which the Vatican does on a daily basis

Are you Orthodox, perchance?

K Christcuck

Atheists are cancer and as close minded as religious extremists. You're all assholes.

(checked)
No actually, I'm non-denominational though I respect Orthodoxy greatly. I was raised somewhere between Jewish and Catholic so I had a hard time grasping what exactly Jesus was about. The Gnosis made me take a second look at the NT

She didn't have any prior kids though. There are real and easy arguments to make against religion yet here you are floundering.

Accept the Lord, faggot.

Everything has been corrupted except for the teachings of Jesus

>And if God is all powerful, then who created God, Huh?
This thing obviously.

Jesus taught the Law of Moses to people who thought they were following the Law of Moses, but had actually abandoned it centuries before.

None of your gnostic shit will help you understand anything real, anything true, or anything useful.

>And if God is all powerful, then who created God, Huh? Bet you didn't think of that.

God is eternal. Not created. Always has been, is, always will be.

People have been thinking about that for thousands of years. Do try to catch up.

>accept the Loaf Ward

But I already worship Freyr.

>"And if God is all powerful, then who created God, Huh? Bet you didn't think of that."

Implying that being all powerful means all powerful exempting any form of self synthesis.... God by nature would either be capable of this or infinite natures preclude what we would consider to be a normal beginning. Now the Bible and Christianity are another matter but do leave God out of your fantasy conversations...

Jesus never existed. Or if he did exist, it was like Brian from “Life of Brian.”

Christians are faggits that take guys like Brian waaaaaay too seriously.

Judaism emerged from Canaanite polytheism and its concepts of the divine and the afterlife change over time, you can see thrips just by reading the Bible.

God is universal consciousness observing and experiencing itself through life

>None of your gnostic shit will help you understand anything real, anything true, or anything useful.
Except for destroying the Romanized conception of Christ that I had. Like I said, it made me take a second look; Gnosticism gets pretty weird

Most critical historical scholars agree he existed, all that zeitgeist stuff is total bullshit. Little can be reliably known about him other than his baptism by John and crucifixion by Rome though.

He's a theist and therefore retarded.

there, done and done.

You can believe whatever you want, but don't try to delude anyone into thinking you're not a brainlet subhuman.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the (((christians))) on this board were a bunch of wife-beating mexican manlets.
Faggot ass shitskins.

Christianism is evil because it is a proto-leftist/egalitarian ideology. If Jesus was alive he would be the leader of one of this caviar-leftist parties that infest the European landscape.

Having said that im 100% sure that this trendy, ultra-cliched, psuedo-intellectual militant atheism is a Jewish creation so fuck them too.

pretty sure this Joseph guy got cucked and this Mary lady created your religion

Ordinary people do not need the truth, they need comfort. If living a lie means they will be happier and more productive, then I prefer they live the lie.

I don't care if my plumber is superstitious, I just want him to fix my pipes. I don't care if my uncle rejects the theory of evolution, I just want him to take care of my cousins.

The bible is more powerful, and contains more information, than ignorants like you will understand. Words and symbols and prayers are powerful

that infographic is wildly untrue.

It's just zeitgeist bullshit, thoroughly debunked

God has planned for practically everybody before they were born, a nasty surprise when they die.

People who take the bible literally and seriously

Islam will save the west

Cool zeitgeist nonsense. Do you also believe Wakanda is real?

*tips fedora*

We need Christianity to fight the Jews. Get saved user.

>we need to fight the Jews by worshipping the god of Israel and his rabbi son

>HURR DUUR check out this stupid logical strawman fallacy... abandon 1500 years of Christian kings, saints, martyrs, scholars, traditions, art, culture and ancestors.
You atheists are subhumans.

The historical church has held that mary never had intercourse with joseph.

Although even based protestants are above this fedora child gibberish

No, we don't
We never needed them in the first place but it was an easy way to control a lot of people and the formula still works

you forgot this religious symbol faggot