Buddha or Yahweh?

The color of Yahweh, blue, and the color of Buddhism, orange, are opposites. Not by coincidence.
Buddhism is the direct antithesis to the materialistic and power-seeking religion of Judaism.
Just research the scriptures about Jesus that have been suppressed by Pauline/Judaized Christianity and you will see that the REAL Jesus had NOTHING in common with Judaism and everything in common with Buddhism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb43.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thou shalt not speak the Lord's name in vain.

The Lord that tells us the earth is covered by a dome and humanity is 6000 years old? Man that guy is bullshitting us big time

How about neither. STFU and leave normal people alone.

I’d want to be anything but normal in a world like this one

Nice cope. Please hang yourself.

Not before I realize how to escape the matrix

Perennial philosophy. Still, concepts like the kingdom of god and nirvana aren't totally synonymous, check out "zen and the birds of appetite" by Thomas Merton. At the end of the day the essential element is the same though, and we also see many parallels between the sayings of Jesus and the Tao te ching.

Buddha is not a deity.

>nazi larper
>mentally deranged
Checks out. At the very least fuck off to

They are, when you read gnostic texts
Neither is Jesus
You spouting some major BS my man

They're not. There are important differences in the concepts, even if they point to roughly the same experience of "no-self" or "true self"

fuck off nigger we have an ancap nazi alliance, as long as they dont go full on zionazi its all good faggot

I’m not a nazi I just use this flag cause it represents pol

Sup Forums is essentially a circle of hell, so asking people that are trapped her which path leads to salvation, liberation and divine love might not be promising strategy, OP

So lemme get this clear...

Buddha promised us something by telling us the four noble truths: 1. there is suffering (ye fuck you know this if you are on Sup Forums), 2. there is a cause for suffering: craving (hello degeneracy), 3. there is a way out of suffering, 4. it is the noble 8 fold path (hello compassion, sorry fascist, it wont work for you.)

Jesus said alot of the same things, but unlike Buddha his claims were obstructed by thousand year old power is right tradition. Get the true text it may be okay.. still reading Jesus is hard (hardly any real texts survived). Reading Buddha is easy, his original saying are preserved (Tripitaka 10000+ pages of saying of the Buddha, still only partly translated into English).

Ofc.. both are quite true and good, but obstruct the current mainstream of (((consume, spend, die))) ...

Side note: if you are Christian and are suffering check into Orthodoxy.

No idea why you make such a claim
Pol is the negative version of our modern world
If anything, the entire world is hell
And yes there are some people here with wisdom

sheeeeiiitt

True, but if you are a true Bodhisattva then you will venture the domains of hell to rescue the souls of those that will hear the message.

Buddha is Jesus
Jesus is Buddha
You are Buddha
You are Jesus

Nice one bro.

Jesus thus had a bigger PR problem (Romans took his msg and used it for their gains -> empire)

>the entire world is hell
>satanic get
Maybe KEK wanted to tell you something there, senpai

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

You ascribe to something ther than Theravada? That’s heresy bro
Uh no man Jesus is Jesus and Buddha is Buddha and I’m the eternal void
WTH

Buddhism is atheistic and pursues asceticism for the sake of asceticism, it's utter nonsense. Please don't liken Christianity and Buddhism again, thanks.

Read "Christ the Eternal Tao". It clarifies the comparisons.

Except Jesus is the Son of God. He is of both, human and divine nature.

Either way: the funniest religion is still Hinduism, I think.

I've dropped enough LSD to get the idea but l'll check it out.

Not true, I don’t ascribe to perennial philosophy, but Buddhism is not atheistic, it’s like talking about escaping the matrix, without saying who made it

Yes he did! Kek is probably the closest thing to a chaos god we have in this reality that we can grasp. Therefore he will always make us aware that life is suffering. Hell is worse, yea.. but this is close if compared to the life as a god.

But! Buddha gives us an advice about life as a human: It is the best learning possibility that the multiverse has.. so get yourself together and take this possibility.

Picture related. Possibility.

I got extremely skeptical of Merton, since the current Pope loves him so much. I see a trend when mixing two religions together, it often creates confusion, atheism and tendencies to communism, especially with female teachers. I recognize that a lot in the post Vatican 2 Christians. Not that I like the evangelicals a lot either.

Miss me with that Jew shit
Kek is definitely real, but he isn’t a person, it’s an aspect of the law of our universe
Btw I don’t dig Buddhism because it believes in hell but I like many ideas of it

Open vagen! Nice bobs!

Theravada is great, but the Mahayana is still the Sangha. Even tho some monks of Theravada say its heresy, lemme get this straight: Split in the sangha will cause you spiritual difficulties on the way, as Buddha said.

>Miss me with that Jew shit
What are you talking about? Jews don't accept Trinity.

Merton doesn't mix, that book explains the distinctions between the mystical/contemplative form of either religion. Contemplative Christianity has centuries of tradition, from the Spanish mystics to meister eckhart to the cloud of unknowing, and potentially back to the desert fathers and Jesus himself.

Oh wonderful it’s an edgy highschooler

Get off Sup Forums and just listened to avenged sevenfold like a normal faggot

Also showing open vaginas is just uncalled for come on man
Yes but it’s like Judaism 2.0, not the real Christianity, Jesus never said “before Abraham was, I am” or it WOULD 100% BE in the earlier gospels. Gospel of Thomas is as reliable as the other gospels excluding the unreliable gospel of John, it has clear indications of a being sent by god or a man commanded by god

You don’t know shit nigger

Kek is a representation, a being of pure possibility, a high deva of obstructive sort. Enlightened by the modern age. Similar to the Asuras (devils) of the ancient times that the Buddha forced to the path of Dharma. We took Kek of the Egyptian pantheon were he resided half dead, long forgotten and reclaimed him for the path of truth.

He is now on the side of truth. Chaotic truth. He is not real in the materialistic sense, but is a true incarnation of chaotic will to truth.

Maybe HE doesn't, although he said questionable things like the monastic community could fulfill the promise of Marxism. But what I described does very much exist. And when you have Westerners in Buddhism they often act like "liberal subversive elements", trying as soon as they can to change the tradition and create new rules. See Ajahn Brahm.

Whatever man, I don’t larp as a Buddhist since the real Jesus is more than enough for me

That's a minority opinion, I don't necessarily disagree with it though, certainly sayings gospels preceded the narrative gospels. John is still useful, we learn a lot by cross-referencing the gospels against each other to trace the trajectory of verses with multiple attestation.

Lemme tell ya sumthin I'm a trump faggot and I love the bible and what would jesus do? I tell ya, he'd buy more guns. Yup jesus loved his guns and his weapons where's the beer at? I love cocks and jesus and shootin at stuff like they did in the bible.

What I am doing is against all dogma. Sharing this holy pictures in modern hell is beyond any doubt heresy. But I am trying to safe the few souls that care for compassion. And.. this is not a question of moral. It is a pushing to path. The path of enlightenment.

Orange and blue are complementary colors

WTF I CANT MAKE A NEW THREAD

That’s cause a degenerate mind can hide behind religion but it will never change
Western Buddhism is a sign of this cancer

Correct.
Good you read this one tho.

Not sure rn. Are you Ali shot, OR are you a polack role playing AS a lib shot. How many layers does this post have
Man, that means you’re a degenerate
Read the gospel of Thomas

Is it just me or are the hieroglyphs for Kekui literally a guy at a pc, or phoneposting behind closed shutters, getting chicken tendies? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Ali shot, I meant libshit

There are no coincidences, user
Literally none

Yes, you are not the only one. Research it.
Synchronicity is way of the universe to show you the truth.

I am portraying a truth of the reality. It is suffering. I don't embrace it, but I realize it. I'll check Thomas tho, thanks for the advice.

>writes yahweh
>posts pic of Jesus
NatSoc education, y'all

Crazy! YHWH is just another deva for a Buddhist. But you are right... Jesus is a human.

You brainlet didnt read the end of my post? How can you breathe

A lot of perennial philosophy types like to group Jesus together with Buddha and Krishna.

Jesus is definitely more like a philosopher or sage than what we otherwise see with Jews. I don't know if the blue/orange thing has much importance though.

>Jesus had NOTHING in common with Judaism and everything in common with Buddhism.
Lemme get this straight for all Sup Forumstards reading. This is what OP meant. And it is true.

You can definitely look at it that way, although you're never going to be able to separate Jesus from the scriptures of the Jews. He's the messiah of those prophecies according to Christianity.

It’s subliminal. Blue represents the sky and water, so basically everything in the universe
Orange, that’s tricky. The sun is orange at sunset, that’s why orange tells a different story about the world. The sun dies every day, and it goes out with the color orange and goes up with the color orange, it’s the direct opposite of blue

I don't even want to. Buddha told us to not invest believe into scriptures until we experience what was said to be true (see Kalama Sutra).

According to Jewish scriptures, he isn’t even the real messiah
So this messiah thing was, I believe, invented at the spot after his death, or, he didn’t mean a Jewish messiah

ayy lmao agreed

all great spiritual teachers were beyond the illusions of the self. all of them. research:
>Hermes
>Jesus
>Buddha (all the buddhas)
>quetzacoatl

also research the following ways of life:
>golden rule (treat others as you'd like to be treated). it's one of the oldest rules between humans in existence (though it was not written in stone, like the hamurabi code).
>SHINTO (way of the gods), because it's a very different way of life when compared to the samurai way of life (way of the warrior).
>confucianism.

>lastly: gnosticism. it is much older than you can imagine. the catholic church and the other dogmatic religions that worship gods have hunted down gnostics in every society, accusing them of heresy. they've been speaking truth to power for thousands of years, preaching against human/animal sacrifice, systems of oppression and injustice, while also trying to free others from their mind prison which is created by this world and it's ruling force.

the path of truth the one which frees us from the self-imposed chains of this reality. the truth is in everything, if you choose to see it. our collective perspectives change our reality, for good or for worse. if we see division, then we are divided. if we see unity, then we have peace. there's a common bond between all things. it is that which connects us all to source. those who can see it, will walk the path that leads to eternal peace. only through the truth that resides in me (us) can we achieve our true natural state of being.

>The Lord that tells us the earth is covered by a dome and humanity is 6000 years old?
If you believe this than you have a autistic child's understanding of Christian theology

Gnosticism contains much more truth than what people attribute to it

Because that’s what the upper waters are, my friend. Waters >above the dome
If not then enlighten me, give me something dude

I've been to india, talked to people in there that never went to a city, never encountered civilization and they sounded more enlightened, smarter than most people in the west...
i imagine these as Sup Forumsacks, intelligent but branded as nutcases by their enemies.

Interesting, quality post

Agreed on T vs M. What are your thoughts on Vajrayana? I'm trying to find only a few things in the esotera, but it's definitely interesting.

>you

Here's a related text from the Oera Linda Book.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb43.htm
>Sixteen hundred years ago (she writes, 593 B.C. *), Atland was submerged; and at that time something happened which nobody had reckoned upon. In the heart of Findasland, upon a mountain, lies a plain called Kasamyr † (Cashmere) that is "extraordinary." There was a child born whose mother was the daughter of a king, and whose father was a high-priest. In order to hide the shame they were obliged to renounce their own blood. Therefore it was taken out of the town to poor people. As the boy grew up, nothing was concealed from him, so he did all in his power to acquire wisdom. His intellect was so great that he understood everything that he saw or heard. The people regarded him with respect, and the priests were afraid of his questions. When he was of full age he went to his parents. They had to listen to some hard language; and to get rid of him they gave him a quantity of jewels, but they dared not openly acknowledge him. Overcome with sorrow at the false shame of his parents, he wandered about. While travelling he fell in with a Frisian sailor who was serving as a slave, and who taught him our manners and customs. He bought the freedom of the slave, and they remained friends till death. Wherever he went he taught the people not to tolerate rich men or priests, and that they must guard themselves against false shame, which everywhere did harm to love and charity. The earth, he said, bestowed her treasures on those who scratch her skin; so all are obliged to dig, and plough, and sow if they wish to reap, but no one is obliged to do anything for another unless it be out of goodwill. He taught that men should not seek in her bowels for gold, or silver, or precious stones, which occasion envy and destroy love. To embellish your wives and daughters, he said, the river offers her pare stream. No man is able to make everybody equally rich and happy,

>but it is the duty of all men to make each other as equally rich and as happy as possible. Men should not despise any knowledge; but justice is the greatest knowledge that time can teach, because she wards off offences and promotes love.

>His first name was Jessos *, but the priests, who hated him, called him Fo, that is, false; the people called him Krishna, that is, shepherd; and his Frisian friend called him Buddha (purse), because he had in his head a treasure of wisdom, and in his heart a treasure of love.

>At last he was obliged to flee from the wrath of the priests; but wherever he went his teaching had preceded him, whilst his enemies followed him like his shadow. When Jessos had thus travelled for twelve years he died; but his friends preserved his teaching, and spread it wherever they found listeners.

>What do you think the priests did then? That I must tell you, and you must give your best attention to it. Moreover, you must keep guard against their acts and their tricks with all the strength that Wr-alda has given you. While the doctrine of Jessos was thus spreading over the earth, the false priests went to the land of his birth to make his death known. They said they were his friends, and they pretended to show great sorrow by tearing their clothes and shaving their heads. They went to live in caves in the mountains, but in them they had hid all their treasures, and they made in them images of Jessos. They gave these statues to simple people, and at last they said that Jessos was a god, that he had declared this himself to them, and that all those who followed his doctrine should enter his kingdom hereafter, where all was joy and happiness. Because they knew that he was opposed to the rich, they announced everywhere that poverty, suffering, and humility were the door by which to enter into his kingdom, and that those who had suffered the most on earth should enjoy the greatest happiness there.

>Although they knew that Jessos had taught that men should regulate and control their passions, they taught that men should stifle their passions, and that the perfection of humanity consisted in being as unfeeling as the cold stones. In order to make the people believe that they did as they preached, they pretended to outward poverty; and that they had overcome all sensual feelings, they took no wives. But if any young girl had made a false step, it was quickly forgiven; the weak, they said, were to be assisted, and to save their souls men must give largely to the Church. Acting in this way, they had wives and children without households, and were rich without working; but the people grew poorer and more miserable than they had ever been before. This doctrine, which requires the priests to possess no further knowledge than to speak deceitfully, and to pretend to be pious while acting unjustly, spreads from east to west, and will come to our land also.

>But when the priests fancy that they have entirely extinguished the light of Frya and Jessos, then shall all classes of men rise up who have quietly preserved the truth among themselves, and have hidden it from the priests. They shall be of princely blood of priests, Slavonic, and Frya's blood. They will make their light visible, so that all men shall see the truth; they shall cry woe to the acts of the princes and the priests. The princes who love the truth and justice shall separate themselves from the priests; blood shall flow, but from it the people will gather new strength. Finda's folk shall contribute their industry to the common good, Linda's folk their strength, and we our wisdom. Then the false priests shall be swept away from the earth. Wr-alda's spirit shall be invoked everywhere and always; the laws that Wr-alda in the beginning instilled into our consciences shall alone be listened to.

Anatta of Buddhism is a blackpill. It is not an uplifting religion at its core. It is ascetic and certainly not life-affirming. Hinduism is its polar opposite in this doctrine.

>There shall be neither princes, nor masters, nor rulers, except those chosen by the general voice. Then Frya shall rejoice, and the earth will only bestow her gifts on those who work. All this shall begin 4000 years after the submersion of Atland, and 1000 years later there shall exist no longer either priest or oppression.

>Dela, surnamed Hellenia, watch!

>Thus runs Frana's last will: All noble Frisians, Heil! In the name of Wr-alda, of Frya, and of Freedom, I greet you; and pray you if I die before I have named a successor, then I recommend to you Teuntja, who is Burgtmaagd in the citadel of Medeasblik; till now she is the best.

Name a first world buddhist country

I wont wait - protip: you cant

To be clear I’m not a Buddhist
Secondly, Japan nigger

! Japan ! (Majority Buddhist)
! China ! (owns all the debt of USA, not mainly Buddhist tho, just half or something)

>ib4 India is NOT Buddhist (>90% Hindu)

God has spoken on the issue, I think.

The earth is flat

Snowniggers should just fuck off back to

Disinformation
Japan is like 30% Buddhist
God has never spoken to anyone besides Jesus of Nazareth

I am From the middle east

I'm not a Buddhist but a lapsed Catholic. You know how we like Ben Shapiro because he is able to articulate complex political positions and social ills clearly, despite coming from a different cultural and philosophical background? You should read books on authentic zen Buddhism in this same vein. It brings an alternative insight into spiritual emptiness of living. There are a lot of different kinds of Buddhism, but unless you want to learn all about the cultural nuances of Indian Hinduism I think you should stay the hell away from anything but zen. Zen is the distilled, non-cultural form of Buddhism. It is popular in developed areas of the East like Japan, and I think there is a reason for this.

I highly, highly, highly recommend "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind" by Shunryu Suzuki. That's probably the best introductory book to Buddhism by an authentic Zen teacher (instead of some hippy faggot Westerner).

Nah man, that’s just Ching Chong ding dong stuff
I stay true to the teachings of Christ or at least what I find of them in the huge pile of made up trash found in Nag Hammadi etc
No philosophy is more worthy to me than that of Christ

White man can be christian as well you worthless shitskin.

Something I've been turning over in my head lately, that I haven't seen written about anywhere, is how close zen meditation mimics what we know about the psychology of practice and the psychology of conditioning. if you've played an instrument or a sport, you know that it's important to isolate as much as possible the thing that needs to be improved upon. If you're a pianist, that might be a specific short scale pattern; if you're a football player, that might be running through cones; if you're learning a language, it might be a specific conjugation. Whatever it is, you need to isolate and target the specific thing you want to improve, otherwise you won't really get gains.

The same can apply to meditation: you want to target and isolate your attention -- your mind -- so that it can see reality without constant self-talk, constant expectation, constant desire, constant inattentiveness. How can we accomplish this? We can start by sitting down and meditating. Let's focus our attention on the breath, and when our attention moves, let's bring it back to the breath. But it more sophisticated than this. If we want to train our mind to see reality with clarity, how do we respond when our mind wanders? We can't be angry, stressed, or annoyed -- this is going to reinforce that response when something occurs we do not like, which is the opposite of thinking clearly. Instead, we sort of forget all about trying to control the "mind" (it often does what it does on its own will), and consider our attention. You can consider attention the mind that watches the mind, or the reaction we can control. When our mind wanders, we watch it wander, and we watch the breath. We continue focusing on the breath, and our mind wanders, and then we focus again on the breath. This trains our attention and it trains clarity of mind. By not responding negatively to what our mind does that we cannot control, we can see with more clarity what our mind does and what reality is saying. We are conditioning ourselves to do this: to accept reality for what it is, to pay no heed to our instinctive emotional response, and to stop being a complete fucking faggot about everything. You might realize now how similar this is to stoicism. It is virtually a practice regimen for a stoic mind.

Now there's a second layer of interest here, which is how this works in terms of conditioned response. For some reason, when we talk about zen meditation we forget that, when this meditation was being developed, the "zen posture" was the posture for EVERYTHING. Having dinner -- zen posture. Meeting important people -- zen posture. Meeting friends -- zen posture. It was more or less the same posture: sitting in "zazen" (legs crossed and tucked), back straight, arms relaxed. So here's something cool to think about: with zen meditation we aren't just training our mind to quit being such a fucking faggot, but we're also conditioning a clear mind in our every day activities. It's for this reason that I think the Westerner shouldn't get caught up in only meditating in zazen, but instead meditate at their desk, and ESPECIALLY meditate on the computer. Because it might be that you succeed in conditioning a response when you're in zazen, but the response when you're at your desk on a Hawaiian Tiki Torch Myspace Group is still the same faggotty brainless low-delayed gratification bullshit that it's been for the past 5 years.

I like where this is going desu

Agreed. I understood the teachings of Jesus on an entirely different level once I reviewed all of the forbidden gospels and other books of the time

Which ones do you like the most, or think are most true?
I mostly discard all the stuff containing cosmology (which is based on the 7 objects model, obviously false after we discovered the two other planets)

There were shitton of Gospels written in the early days. Many of them by heretic gnostics. The ones that were consistent with Christ's message were chosen as canon. The ones that were rejected contained obviously stupid things. Like gospel of thomas saying women can't get to heaven unless they somehow turn themselves into men. The other rejected gospels are no better.