So, you stupid faggots: you let shills run this board. You let the mods and datamining ruin Sup Forums before this...

So, you stupid faggots: you let shills run this board. You let the mods and datamining ruin Sup Forums before this. What the fuck do you all think you're doing? Roll over their stupid posts, and stop falling for the bait.
Yes whites are losing power, yes this is bad, but it's actually one of many fucking problems we're facing. Get over it and understand the alt-right was created to ensnare a lot of us into focusing on one small piece of the puzzle.
Don't respond to flavor of the day shillposting either, what are you baited 12 year old faggots? Of course after this bait shooting a billion shills are here pumping gun control, and that's distracting us from understanding this is part of the pattern and developing a plan to fight back.
Same with pedogate, plenty of news on the UN is being slid. War in Syria is being blamed on the U.S. when Jews are at the helm yet again. Don't get me started on Trump fanaticism or ibs/eceleb fanaticism of any kind. Fuck this cult of personality bullshit.

We have bigger and better thing to focus on than getting triggered by the simple small pieces of the puzzle. Fight for the full picture so we can potentially use our autistic might to stop all these things from happening anymore. Whites will thrive in a world without warfare of all kinds, cultural and physical, so stop chimping out like stupid niggers and lets try to do something about these problems instead of replying en masse to blacked bait threads or threads of any kind not dedicated to hard research and information archival / dissemination tactics please, otherwise we all lose.

>the alt-right was created
Stopped reading there

Prove it wasn't made to bait us all into the same reactionary style of thinking the opposition does? Also the "leaders" of the movement are fucking shill jokes. But sure, be invested in your little cult of personality while others search for true solutions to the problems plaguing the U.S.

LOL I DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT

Good, get out of the thread then nigger

Sup Forums is one of the few boards that doesn't do datamining though

most of them have no accounts, no real identity, they're faceless both online and irl

take Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ or other boards that generate any real traffic besides Sup Forums
they're happy to be carefree, talk about what they do irl
Sup Forums does not, it never has, just like old Sup Forums
it was here always for the lulz

they have nothing to threaten us with

That can't be true. Last I remember it was site wide. Got a link explaining the board specific mining? Or could you please at least go into more depth about it?

>legoman

Reverse search is not helping OP.
Sauce plox?

You need to get better at this.

see

>The Alt-Right
>Existing
You can't preach about people falling for bait when you've fallen for one yourself.

There is no alt right, the alt right was a face given to people who are a part of an arbitrary collection of ideas as a means to dehumanize them and encourage an accumulation affect to make that process easier.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. We're thinking the same thing user.

You formated your post terribly so it's an eyesore and it looks like a huge rant about people falling for shitty bait threads.

If you wanted to tell newfag retards believing in the alt-right you could have addressed it better.

I realized that a little late, I'll format better next time, but we all need to be making threads like this and trying to pry the culture of the board away from the massive shill campaigns on all sides. Thanks for the feedback.

>alt-right
>existing

>And yet another meta thread by some other worthless nu/pol/ nigger faggot
You’re just as bad as the rest of the human trash

You're way too naive. Speech patterns, filenames/image data, ID and flags all give more than enough data even without behind the scenes Sup Forums corruption.

>You're way too naive. Speech patterns, filenames/image data, ID and flags all give more than enough data even without behind the scenes Sup Forums corruption.

This user gets it.

NYPA

Kill yourself.

>so stop chimping out like stupid niggers
But user we are NIGGERS

See the problem is that you're about 5 years too late, and Sup Forums isn't worth anything more than a place to come to every few months to laugh at old copypasta.

here you go

That bitch has saggy tits

GO HOME IVAN YOU'RE DRUNK.