>turn out with a groundbreaking discovery
>13 russians are now charged with interfering
>All they did were make fake social media accounts

Honestly, why bother at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9ZwXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The investigation isn't over yet.

I wanna know how the Russians are going to be charged for being paid shills. I hope we come out of all this Russia nonsense with legislation against all astroturfing campaigns, including correct the record. that should be the goal.

oh and wire fraud. Oh and identity theft. And foreigners are banned from making donations to campaigns.

We've only just begun

Sorry, but hacking the US election doesn't have anything to do with those things. Yeah, it's illegal, but it's not hacking.

Investigation just getting started, drumptards. Drumphhh will be in prison by 2025. Tick tock

The fuck is this?

that's kind of a nothingburger you got there leafy

>I hope we come out of all this Russia nonsense with legislation against all astroturfing campaigns, including correct the record. that should be the goal.
That's going to be very hard to do. Both major parties have a vested interest in avoiding this kind of legislation, but if you can get some grassroots movement going and get popular support, you might be able to pass some kind of regulations to limit the influence of astroturfing organizations. Maybe even start at the state level if you have to.

>All they did were make fake social media accounts

They made fake banks accounts, got fake identification set up illegal servers, practiced identity theft, and broke state and local election laws.

Are you dense?

Hello Amerikans, my name is Vodka Drunkinski. I am famous Russian hacker who stole election from Hillary Clinton. Ask me anything!

I was paid 14 Russian Rubles, a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and a sack of potatoes to call Hillary Clinton a big, fat doo-doo head on your Amerikan social medias.

Why did mueller say they hacked the election then?

Am also Russian bot troll. Ask your answers

Did you read the indictments, or are you just that eager to eat Russian jizz?

This must be a major letdown for all the brainwashed libtards expecting Trump to be charged with treason.

A good argument that both parties should support is that astroturfing is a danger to our society and makes our political situation less stable.

Going to answer the question or not? Yes, what they did was bad, but where's the part about hacking the US election?

They didn't hack shit. The Russians are accused of astroturfing our election just like Correct the Record did for Hillary Clinton.

Not a let down, sweetie. The investigation just kicked off. More indictments any day now. One for every Trump family member

Other special counsels lasted longer, so this one will too?

Are you by any chance interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge? It's been in my family for ages and we're thinking about raising some cash.

Wow user, talk about turning a molehill into a mountain. 13 slavs taking trolling to a new level are hardly responsible for anything. Trump won by a landslide, no amount of russians shitposting would have changed anything.

All faggots must hang.

That's your argument?
>sho me duh hazkeenz!

I think in the same week that a trump retard shot up a school and then they were all proven to be russian rubes, you might want to sit down and let the adults talk.

Gib free cigarette

AYO HOL UP
what about all the FAKE SM ACCTS by the Saudis, Brits, Aussies, Pakis, Poos, Israelis, fuckin all those cunts?
INTERNET DOME WHEN?

Trump ordered his soldier to shoot up that FL school with foreknowledge to conceal rosenteins announcement

>This one had a big bubble where lots of people got in trouble at once. Also we wont put arrows on any of the other bubbles to explain the data. Also all the other investigations are out of context in terms of the law and the world today.
Thanks for the great liberographic!

Who is going to vote a certain way because of a Facebook add they saw. This might be a little out there, but if they were planning on using this Russia narrative, how do we know who paid these Russians?

This is a great idea, I don't know how they would enforce it though.

>out of context in terms of the law

yeah US law sure changed a lot in the last 40 years
faggot, I can't wait to see what mueller comes up with next
fuck trump

>charged 13 dudes for shitposting on facebook
When are all the shareblue employees getting arrested?

So have any of these Russians even been linked to the Russian government? They just keep saying 'Russians'.

Next? Russians making facebook ads is the only thing we've actually been told they were doing since months and months ago.

THIS

as I have said before
>Soros spends billions on media matters,CTR, Shareblue, etc.
>Russians donate millions to Clinton Foundation
>All MSM shills for Hillary
>all no problem

BUT 13 RUSSIAN TROLLS ARE A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY

Obama couldnt stop facebook ads or twitter bots from Russia. lmao. its a good thing russia wasnt invading with actual troops

Has anyone considered that Mueller timed this release to get maximum media attention to bring down the Trump regime

BREAKING: Pretending to be American is illegal unless you're from Mexico

HAHAHA

>land of the free
I have a fake facebook acc, can I be extradicted by Amerimutts now?

>He spends all day on Sup Forums worshipping Trump and obsessing over Deep State Pizza Pedophiles Mexican Lesbian Jews hiding in the shadows out to get him and emasculate his white male-ness, preventing him from getting a coal job that would make him a millionaire and getting a blonde girlfriend and losing his virginity
>His entire worldview and personality is based on bandwagon neo-nazism and cult worship of a triple combover con-man which he bought into after so desperately wanting to fit in and feel like he belongs and falling for the marketing tactics of meme-spamming from Russians with hilariously retarded conspiracy theories
>He's literally the most blatant example of the power and success of Putin's propaganda machine to subvert US democracy, a white male radicalized into a neo-nazi domestic terrorist who spends all day mindlessly supporting them most corrupt criminal president in American history and attacking democratic institutions as he lashes out in desperation to try to justify his cult support and convince himself he's not a useful idiot
>He's still trying to downplay and rationalize his Trump worship...indictment after indictment...trump lie after lie...corrupt trump appointment and resignation after corrupt trump appointment and resignation

Gotta love these Mueller indictment and leak days...Trumpcucks on manic depression suicide watch

It’s just getting started :)

He is leading up to the big finale. This is a very damning revelation for trump. 2020 is for sure out the window for you now lol

Knowingly opened fraudulent bank accounts, but unwittingly didn't know they were for russian spooks?! LOL You're going to prison.
P.S.
No matter how many times you repeat: "The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"
Doesn't make it true.
The Mueller probe is not finished yet, jacka*s!

Man Trumplets are so desperate right now, them and their Russian handlers constantly shilling on social media. The investigation isn't closed today, in fact it will likely go on for YEARS because it's that big of a scandal.

Bingo

This could go on long after trump himself is impeached. He wasn’t the only one in on this. Everyone responsible will be brought to justice.

You mean like the 100 million the Saudi gave Hillary?

Indeed. Just today an insider leaked the investigation has approved funding through 2027

You could at least take the self censorship out of your shill copy paste.

You cum guzzling faggot

But the real question is, will Pokemon Go to jail?

>"m-muh adults!1"
>inmadure response when is asked seriously
everytime.

You are literally dumber than all of the niggers.

The russian shitposters had the fraudulent bank accounts and such.

I hope they find collusion so you can kys when you realize collusion isn't even a crime. LMAO

> kek an actual problem happens
> doesnt do anything about it because muh russia narratives

Neat, so when is Soros going to jail, or law only applies to the democrats enemies

He will have already served two terms by then. Go ahead.

they dont sell 'colt 45' in russia and the streetsigns are not russian in your pic.

America fake news!!

That's alotta shit they got away with for two years. Good job 14 different intelligence agencies.

Sause or GTFO

They went out of their way to commit crimes and involve themselves in illegal activity (fraud and money laundering) to make sure they weren't caught in a concerted effort to undermine and throw our democratic process into disarray. How are you not getting this from the indictments? Or are you just here to shill like a russian faggot would to make this investigation look silly? Cause the truth is too hard to handle? Whatabout americans that ate it up? They felt the same and shared the same bullshit so what does it matter if foreign actors committed crimes to do the same shit? What's next? America does it too so who gives a shit amirite?

Pretty sure it is and when they're caught they face the legal system and deportation. What fuckin reality do you live in? Lemme guess, the internet shithole you call a home that confirms your reality to you constantly and consistently, day in and day out. But that doesn't matter, cause all you have to tell yourself is that liberals do in fact do it too so you're ok. Everything's ok, none of this matters cause vox exists. Phew

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing... I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Would Trump have been urging a power often hostile to the United States to violate American law?
nyet komrad?

Pull the trigger faggot.

The Russia thing doesn't even really matter anymore.

I'm sure Mueller has moved onto Trump and Trump's family finances.

a.k.a he's fucked lol.

when you realize this is the guy calling you a nigger-beta and a cuck

>kek

>From #Mueller indictment, 2 of the Russians were able to enter U.S. on travel visas which they received after applying for them through the State Dept in 2014. From June 4, 2014 – June 26, 2014 they traveled around the US. Who was head of the FBI & State Dept at this time again?
archive.fo/9ZwXT

you sound salty that Obama dropped the ball and didnt stop russians from buying facebook ads and twitter bots

So is Mueller gonna fly over to Russia to arrest people? Are we ever gonna get names?

>Defendants and their co-conspirators thereafter destroyed evidence for the purpose of impeding the investigation. On or about September 13, 2017, KAVERZINA wrote in an email to a family member: "We had a slight crisis here at work: the FBI busted our activity (not a joke). So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues."

>KAVERZINA further wrote, "I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people."

When the Russians are paying literal shills.

Actually they announced a mutual prisoner exchange

Could you imagine if Obama had come out and said during the election that a foreign power was supporting a candidate from his opposition party?

They would have said it was meddling and McConnell didn't let it out.

Rosenstein did not announce the investigation is concluded, dumba*s. Just like Gates and Manafort, this train just keeps on a chuggin' along. Special Counsel. but keep dreaming...

he has gott to do it, self identifies as cuck gender

Given the unlimited powers that this guy apparently has, he should just arrest everyone who conspired and voted to make Trump president. Time to shut down the clown show, if Trump has any balls at all Mueller, Obama, Hillary, Jarret and Michael Moore all face a firing squad Monday afternoon. Or all die under mysterious circumstances this weekend.