One Piece

Hancock
> almost 6 years with no presence in the story outside of cover pages.
>Still ranks number 10 comfortably in the >popularity poll
>Is shipped with the MC on the colour page.
Can this woman be stopped?

Nope

friendly reminder that hancock canonically has the best bust to waist hip ratio in the series

Obviously, she's canonically the most beautiful woman

and maintained it even after the art change

Since Sanji seems to b paired off with puddng and Oda said no inter-crew relationships it's almost certain that if Luffy ends up with anyone it'll be Hancock.

Wonder if we'll get an epilogue where she's pregnant and Luffy ditches her like Roger for an adventure (that or death). Wonder if that means he'll have a female kid.

>you'll never have an army of daughters serving on your bridge
how does this make you feel?

>Pudding
Um, no sweetie.
Sanji belongs to Nami

Haha Oda already said no relationships inside the crew and what other purpose does her heel-turn serve.

Either way, I don't give a fuck LuHan is the most ship anyway.

LUFFY X NAMI FAGS BTFOOOO

I feel like being Emperor of an island of women is the bigger prize.

You're mentally ill.

Big. Anime. Tiddies.

Is your house big? Is your car nice?

They are quite nice and big yes.

Untrue. Sana is canon either way

Canon how? Exactly you know what there's no point in engaging in crazed shippers

She can be stopped by Oda by not having her appear again for the rest of the story.

Reminder

>19
>31

They're different sizes, though.

Translation for her comment in the popularity poll

Shipping this, shipping that. When did Sup Forums become so infested with tumblrites?

This is so true. I love it

Why is Luffy such a dyel? Being a manlet is one thing, but for a fighter using his strenght he should have some muscles.

Japan was a mistake.

That's great, isn't it?

When bleach and naruto ended. All those fags migrated over here.

Muscles are considered gay in Japan. Plus, people generally don't look as cool with muscles because clothes don't fit as well.

Oda is going to kill Jinbe. It's so obvious. I don't know how you guys still cannot see it yet.

because he's a childish character, making him look like arnold breaks his entire design

>The immoveable top ranker! His votes also got up compared to last time (9183).

Because we're all not as retarded as you are

whoops

Massive tits are for winners

You Jinbefags will look even more retarded once he croaks near the end of this arc.

Retard

Except Oda can't drew her like that. She's no better than Nami or Robin.

Boa a best. B E S T.

Why is this slut trying to be Hancock?

Why do people like Sanji again?

WCI brought them out of the woodwork.

What's the next series to end? Fairy Tail is done, but the shippers got more than enough from that. Unless...

I don't know about that

gamergate and then the elections brought a lot of outside people to Sup Forums

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

What ever happened to monetfag?

He got stabbed in the heart

I'm just disappointed that they not bringing her back for the Riviere yet Oda bringing back fucking "I have to cry once a chapter" Rebecca back.

He's made of rubber, so he'd never get any gains from lifting.

He's gone user, soon the shipping shitposting will stop soon.

The fight fir Luffybowl will be intense, but there can only be one winner

>Two bangs and three eyes, it's Sanji's fiance!

Can SaNaniggas ever recover?

Amazon Lilly isn't part of the world government, though. I would like to see her return, but it doesn't make much sense for her to be at the reverie.

he will be the pirate king, having a harem is not out of question

I just want a scene where Rebecca gets bitch slapped by somebody at the Riviere for being such a useless waste of a character and it should have been just been Kyros.

Let it go, there are other things to bitch about and worse characters out there.

Maybe Rebecca starts crying and Vivi has a flashback to when she was like that and Luffy punched her in the face, so she follow his example and slugs her one.

Are you new? It was always like this. Much like the SnK threads having always been cancer.

Reminder that Wano will include

>Luffy
>Zoro
>Law
>Kidd (in prison)
>Killer (MIA)
>Hawkins (unknown on which side)
>Apoo (Kaidou Army)
>X Drake (Kaidou Army)

So 8 out of 11 supernovas.

There was almost no shipping post before around the end of Dressrosa in OP threads.

if you think it was always like this you must have come after gamergate.
and SnK threads weren't cancer until the anime aired

Last time we saw Urouge he was talking to Kaido. I wouldn't be surprised if, after that meeting, he follows him to see what happened out of curiosity. Good chance he'll be there too.

I'm ready bros

There was always plenty of shipping. I assume you just plain didn't notice it.

SnK threads were always cancer always. It's like an entirely different board exists exclusively there.

who is ready for Kidd character arc?

I hope that's the case. Pirate Magneto with a cool design has gone to waste so far.

if you think SnK threads were always cancer yu must be one of those who came here following the SnK anime, or the elections.
SnK threads were perfectly cozy before the anime aired, when the manga wasn't that popular and there was no shitposting.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, during and after the anime the threads went to shit, that place is basically a tumblr colony now

Is this how you win the girl irl?

>There was always plenty of shipping.
No there wasn't. There was rarely any shipping posts before.

>anime
That sums it up. Faggots who can't read jump on an adaption and the rest is history. Look at Made in Abyss. Threads relating to it are likely to fall down the shitter if not already.

She's stronger than Doflamingo.

That has never made sense because I doubt Kidd has forgiven Apoo for ditching him to get slaughtered.

Why are the BMPs so focused on the SHs and not Germa? You'd think they put more priority on pursuing them.

>Luffy in back.
Ruins it.

Luffy is her son.

I'm not sure what you guys refer to as "cozy" but the sort of shit that exists there had been there before the anime just in far smaller amounts., but the specific character shitposting (by that i mean constant posting) had been there for a while.

i have great expectations for kidd, i trust oda to surprise me

He's rubber you dumb fuck, muscles are just compacted, giving his small form the same strength...it's the same as when he eats until he balloons to twenty times his regular size but goes back to normal soon after

Sanafags undisputedbly BTFO.

PUDDING4NAKAMA

Preach it.
Fucking boring people, spamming used to be ban worthy. Sup Forums could be a good board.

i think they are around the same power lvl, hancock hasnt fight in a while so i might be wrong

Shes cabbage level.

Where were u when CavenCock got confirmed?

nah. The big problems is generals.
Having constant threads about something quickly run out of things to discuss and devolve into shitposting.
If threads about a manga were only allowed on release day and the day after shitpostin would go down considerably.

Just a reminder that Dragon and Blackbeard have teamed up and will be attacking the Reverie together before too long.

If he's going to go that far, it wouldn't even be surprising if Bege, Bonney and Urouge are there as well (maybe one acting as an emissary of Blackbeard)

That said, I think you're confusing the Wano arc with the war that results from the Wano arc arc...the war is going to be huge and tensions will kick off at Wano but it'll probably be somewhere else, Kaidou probably won't even be on Wano himself, it's not his home base, it's the place his crew is trying to conquer and he probably moves around a lot himself being such a loose cannon

we still dont know how really strong cabbage is

Germa has what they want, but SH have pissed them off more. They're the bigger threat too.

Not everything in Luffy's life needs to be a parallel to Roger. That would be quite boring and heavy handed.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?