STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE

The voice of a generation has spoken /pol.

Was he talking to black people?

can someone summarize what he said? i can't stand listening to him

>STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE

That is awfully racist of you.

>why can't everyone just live in a gated neighborhood and have 24/7 armed bodyguards like me

So brave, so powerful. I'll bet all those criminals will listen to him.

Because those fucking richfags aren't taxed enough!!

Did he cry again? Please tell me he did. I really hope it catches on with other TV personalities.

It's hard to believe this queef used to co-host The Man Show.

Jimmy Kimmel should take one for the team and make himself an example of the horrors of gun violence by shoving a 12 gauge in his mouth and pulling the trigger.

#betheexample

Seriously.

Wtf happened? Adam Carolla is still based, but god damn Jimmy Kimmel sold out to the Leftist, PC media HARD.

they all did and do

my wife was a huge dixie chicks fan
when natalie maines said what she did about bush when we were engaged in active miltary action...she stopped listening to them

said they lost touch with their audience because they were too busy eating lunch with sheryl crow and barbara steisand

one of the few things she said that makes sense

Repeal the 2nd.

If this gets to 200 replies, this board is officialy finished.

Same, I can't believe I used to allow this clown to entertain me.

Bump

Hi share blue!

Still not working jews!

Beta cuck crying all the time on national TV is no where near the voice of this generation. Fuck this faggot.

this makes no sense.

will pedowood ever realize that the voice of the current and future generations are not coming from them?

Won't somebody think of the children?

Who is this?

Everytime Kimmel talks about MeToo and feminists people should talk about him jiggling tits on the man show

Oh, he bent over and backwards to the pedofile side and he will go down with the rest of hollywood and media!

What kind of beard dye does Jimmy use?

FPBP

This is the only firearm Republicans should be allowed to carry.

That’s not Kanye my dude

>shooting happens Wednesday
>Wednesday night Kimmel comes out smiling laughing does his bit
>Thursday gets his script from Schumer
>Comes out crying WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

This from a guy who hosted a show about objectifying and degrading women.

jimmy is just mad because his baby is mentally retarded lol!! ... hopefully that bitch liberal spawn will have another 20 brain surgeries and then just die out of nowhere lol!!!!!! ... then we can see jimmy lose his shit and cry literally every day until abc has to replace his depressed ass :)

Stop sucking cock OP the voice of a board has spoken

i take it you don’t like kimmel?

Holobunga thred get in

It's such a shame. I used to like the guy... but he's such a fucking msm shill.

It's disgusting. I can't respect him anymore.

Just turn it around, problem solved

He said, "sob sob cry cry Trump cry cry sob sob Stop cry cry Why sob sob tears tears LBGTQTALOLKFAGOTKIKEJEWSPICNIGGER smiffle please clap"

AT LAST SOMEBODY SAID IT

Where are your priorities America?

How come nobody calls Kimmel out for only having a retarded baby son because he's like 60 yo with grown adult children, divorced his wife, then married some 40yo roastie he worked with who begged him for kids. But she was too old, so they had test tube babies. THAT'S why his kid had complications, because test tube babies have high likelihood of complications

What will he say if you implode his skull in with a rock?

I fear your children will run this nation into the ground with policies that are too liberal to be practical.

I cut off my cable anons,

Let me guess..

Did he get on TV and cry his eyes out while weeping about gun control?

I'm sure it's top trending on jew tube, and I'm sure you're right.

what a fucking fake

It's time for a serious conversation America.

I fear you will take my children
So you will not take my guns

What a surprise

Checked

Looks a bit like Owen Shroyer here

>Summarize
Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Can I shoot kikes?

I want it to keep happening.
I WANT MORE SCHOOL SHOTTING AND TRUCKS OF PEACE!!!!!
MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!

The blackmailed (Casting Couch) faggot did a reasonable job at pretending he gives a fuck about the victims.

He's such a fucking faggot, why do you losers care what this complete pussy says?

drumpf don't care bout my wybaby and his healfcare. I can't afford healf insurance wid my 10 million a year salary. Fuck da 1 percent. Fuck gunz. Assault rifles is evil. Black Panther and jews.

>The voice of a generation

If we have to judge a whole generation by what the says, man that generation is a bunch of fucking retards.

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up

Typical, a commie wants Americans to use a shitty old Russian revolver. Why are they so obsessed with Russia, anyway?

Only in America...

>that pic
Enough is enough!
Hundreds of homosexuals are killed or maimed each year by trombones they have shoved up their asses! BAN TROMBONES!

>The voice of a generation has spoken
Is that what he's supposed to be?

stop this welfare queen public school shit

Little red Riding Hood was banned?

Books are banned in US? No wonder they have so many liberals.

Little red riding hood is banned but niggers aren't.

Think about the message we are sending our children America.

lets ban black people

We don't ban books in America. Probably was banned from the school library. Just like guns are already banned in liberals' precious "gun free zones"

Shoot the nigger.

Uh. He's not a millennial. So, he speaks for people that are dying at the same rate as flies. Bfd. Sage

Kimmel made it and Carolla had decent success but not like Jimmy. Also Adam cakes from a very blue collar background with a liberal nutcase mother so I imagine both had an effect on him.
This. Although it was more because of Man Show but I did kind of like his nightly show but yeah he fell off quick

*comes from wtf cakes

Why can't we listen to a man who comes from a country where they have sensible gun laws?
He seems to have turned out fine.